Alchemist Infra Realty Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 20, 2023

File a complaint to Alchemist Infra Realty

Having problems with Alchemist Infra Realty?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alchemist Infra Realty customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alchemist Infra Realty

New Delhi District
Delhi

Alchemist Infra Realty Phone Numbers

Alchemist Infra Realty reviews & complaints page 10

My name is Anil Kumar Singh and my mother's name is Prabhavati Devi.On completion of my and my mother's bond, I submitted the original copy to the company in September.It is going to be 4 months but I have not received my payment yet.I have also put together my and my mother's bank details and PAN card.I saved this money for my daughter's wedding and invested it in the company, My account should be transferred to my account...

As I have invested 20000 on the company in the year 2011 and it makes assure that it will be doubled by 2017 but no offices are opened near my location and not even any agent took response.
Alchemist Infra Realty customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I, Sakti Pal, has purchased Rs. 24000/-(twenty four Thousands) from Alchemist Infra Reality Limited on 31/03/2011 and my maturity date has on 31/03/2020 which was expired. My allotment no is RCC0349717 dtd 31.03.2011.
    Can you please guide me how to transfer my maturity amount to my bank account.

Dear Team,

I have not received my claim as of now. I am Ashoke Kumar Chatterjee.I have invested Rs 1 lakh in your company on 10.01.2015 and now my agent is not alive through whom I did this investment.

Now I am totally helpless.I need money very badly.Please help me to get my money back. Attching the investment details further reference.

Ashoke Kumar Chatterjee
      Mob no [protected]

I, Prem Kumar Singh, has purchased Rs. 15, 000/-(Fifteen Thousand) from Alchemist Infra Reality Limited Branch at Siliguri, West Bengal on 05/03/2011 and my maturity date has on 05/03/2020 which was expired. In the mean time I am several contacted to my neared agent namely Sh. Malyawan Roy, Choudhuri but he has not contacted and ran away from Siliguri. He has not been traced till now and the Siliguri Branch has also not operating/closing now. I am also contacted several time to Delhi Head office and costumer care portal but not contacted till now. I am very puzzled and tried now. I have no idea to what can I do for my maturity payment. Kindly help me and do the needful action.
          My allotment No. is RD00199920 dated 05/03/2020 which has matured on 05//03/2020. My allotment has already matured but payment not made till date because my agent has gone away from Siliguri, West Bengal and here no any branch of Alchemist Infra Reality Limited is operated no. Kindly help me and payment made for me.

My allotment no. is RD00190688, RD00298204. which get matured at 15/03/2020 and 25/05/2020 respectively.how i get my matured amount in earliest and my nearest location .please share all detail.

SOFT REMINDER !!

Kindly note that my client have invested money in alchemist infra realty scheme of rs-40000 dated 18.05.2012 with maturity date of 18.05.2018 vid allotment no airl/ree0047444 in the name of mrs arti jain towards an proportionate undivided share in land admeasuring an area of 1762.20 kanal, at behanta & tila, tehsil kolaras, district shivpuri, madhya pradesh. The policy tenure have ended on 18/05/2018 as well. Alchemist infra realty — maturity amount not received after the completion of policy tenure

We have already done so many follow-up and sent reminder to the concerned agent and company but did not hear anything from their side till date. Now the agent is missing and he is not picking up our calls as well.

We need our money back on priority basis.

On or behalf of arti jain

CA prachi jain

I have taken this fund on April 20 /2011
                From alchemist infra reality limited and my maturity date was on 30 March 2017 . Till now I haven't got any amount neither there is any information about my money, there is no information about company, no website to ask for query. The address of the company is also wrong, how to get in connected with company, there is also no contact number, the company is close in my native place, company agents are neither listening nor taking any action, I literally fed up, please take necessary action.. So now please guide me what to do next...

I made a fd in alchemist in 2014 but still not got maturity claim

I request you please provide maturity claims as soon as possible

I am also share a attachment for your reference

I diposit one lakh rupees 17/04/2012 by Alchemist infra realty limited maturity date is 17/04/2015 but present day not refund my money.closed hare office.why l do please refund my money.thank you.

My phone number [protected]
                      Oct 31, 2020
                      I invested Rs 50000 thousand on 14th August 2013 in alchemist infra realty as per agent Khagaria alchemist office. My Maturity date 14th February 2019 .l submit bond paper after maturity but I'm not got money That time. So please my maturity refund amount send me my submitted Account .I need money for my family. Thanks.

3 nos MIS and 2 nos fixed Deposit policies already maturity date over.But not release Claims.

So i requested you to do the needful.

With regards
                        Batu Krishna Biswas.

[protected]@gmail.com

I had a fd at alchemist infra Realty ltd..which had to be matured on 2015 but still not getting response from any side..totally helpless..office in the town has been closed..plz refund my money

1] Alchamist group is defaulter ?
                            2] only cheat of investor ?
                            3] why offices are closed ?

I have open an account on 31/05/2011 and deposited amount 25000/- after maturity I suppose to get 50000/- on 31/05/2017 but till now I have received my amount more over I tried many ways to get my amount but all mentioned cont no found not in service.
                              Please help me to get the amount.
                              certificate is attached FYI.

Madan Basak

Invested rs.2, 00, 000 on 25/01/2013 with "alchemist infra reality " vide above allotment no . Expired on 25/01/2016 .
                                Requested for refund but could not get any respond .

I have many bonds regarding alchemist but ther is no office present in odisha so where can i contact to get my money back please help me.

Dear Sir
                                    Alchemist infra realty — maturity amount not received after the completion of policy tenure.
                                    Balai Sarkar

Sir, i have invested the money[20000rs] in your company on 06/06/2009 .
                                      date of completion of maturity is 06/07/2017but till now i will not get my money back allotment no =ARA0117784