Amaron Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 5, 2022

File a complaint to Amaron

Having problems with Amaron ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amaron customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amaron

Amaron Phone Numbers

Fax

Amaron reviews & complaints page 8

I have taken a car battery Amaron flo on 20/12/2018

But after just 2 year and 6 month its not working properly, but while taking this battery its been informed that this battery has a life of 4 year as its very good brand.

Request you to please help me out for service parameter and resolve the issue.

Otherwise i would not go with this branch ever or nore i will recommend.

Name -...
Delar bad behavior because I am call amaron help line number. Delar refuse battery warranty 2 . Today I am call delar for battery details delar person said he don't know contact amaron help line because you first call amaron help line number. I am confused delar service bad or amaron service bad? Please help me what I am doing......

I purchasesd my battery onm11/12/18 from vidharb battery saoner [m s] dist . nagpur. battery has 18 +18 months warranty. it is still in warranty period. but the dealear says tgo give 12% discount on new battery for replacement. pls send me correct replacement price.

Sent Items
    Fw: Harrassing customer and non delivery of Battery even after repeated requests
    "hari" to you & others
    Tue, 22 Jun 2021 12:02:38 GMT+0530

1 attachment
    67.62 kB
    Sir
    Even after repeated requests you are not able to deliver battery after 17 days Please see trailing email.
    This shows your commitment towards customer.God help your company.

From: "hari"...

Self have bought battery for my 2wheeler Bajaj Pulsar 150cc on 17th Sep 2018 unfortunately its failed / death on usage itself, coz thy have sold me 1year old battery its Nov 2017 manufactured. I am waiting for the seller to open the shop frm past 1month now they dragging me frm past 3days and now thy not responding properly very harsh behavior now asking to pay 70% if new battery cost where as thy suppose to give with 50% of discount on exchange old battery as its only 2.9years old. as per his norms 1st 2year 100% replacement, 3rd year 50% 4th Year only 30%. my case falls on 3rd year so thy not willing to exchange on 50%.

I need justification on this - battery shop name Sai Baba battery service,
    T.Nagar, Chennai 600017 Tamil Nadu.

My battery warranty card was lost, and my bill also lost and my battery is not working, they ask me for warranty card, than they reples my battery.
      ok, tell me now what can i do for this?

Inverter not working ...not getting switch on while connecting to a new battery or any battery ...while connecting to a mains supply all LEDs are blinking

This is regarding the Amaron HI life flo battery.

My Honda city Ivtec car battery is still in the warranty but not working but i have lost its warranty card.

Problem : If we do not start the car every alternate day the battery getting down again and again.

Please look into this matter....
          I had purchased 2 Amron inverter batteries on 05/05/2019.They stopped working on 26/05/2021.I booked a complaint on tollfree free with the below mentioned proof.
          Thanks for calling us, Your SR No.[protected] and Service Tech: Mithune Mob: [protected], will contact you for assistance-AMARON
          Even After repeated attempts & requests i was not given 2 back batteries leaving me without electricity for 6 days within which i was told...

Dear Amaron,
          This is Arun and I am writing this letter to complain about Amaron 880VA UPS with serial no A0234AAJK13438 that I purchased on[protected] from Amaron exclusive store kottarakkara.

I am complaining because the UPS is not working since I purchased it.

To resolve this problem, I would like you to attend the same.

I have already contacted the Amaron care four times from the registered GSM [protected] when I found this issue .

I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible to resolve this problem . If i do not hear from you within 2 days, I will file complaints with the appropriate consumer agencies and consider my legal alternatives .

Dear complain Receiver

I m complain last month for over inverters battery but not shortout over complain... Customer care told me that u go your battery outlate but my outlate shop close... I m again try customer care no. And right way of over complain shortout... But customer saying that you go nearest amaron shop alog with your battery...

I m try many time customer care no. But not shortout over problem......

The vehicle isn't starting. Battery isn't working. The battery is still under warranty.

Pankaj kumar [protected] dalhatta bazar bijli gali munger bihar 811201

My Amaron Battery Is Dead i want to replace it immediately

Mene new battery li thi pali janta battery walo se 1 saal hua hai uska bill mere pass hai warrenty card nahi mil raha hai battery 2 mahine se dikkat aa rahi hai muje sahi jawab nahi mil raha hai change hogi ya nahi uska sahi jawab de do mujhe bas jaldi jawab chaiye. [protected] lokesh soni...

Not giving backup

Not giving backup, battery was full charged. At night 10 pm light gone. Then inverter on after one hour inverter showing low battery. Please do needful on urgent basis
                    May 26, 2021
                    New inverter with new battery, just only two month has purchased. In two month backup given just only one hour. Totally surprised with Amaron service. Please look on that emergency way.

I purchased amaron battery in August 2020 for harvester. but in March 2020 battery didn't start the harvester so I took it to barad enterprizes kota and submit the battery for resolve the issue. But after 3 month they don't give the battery. And didn't give any satisfaction response.

My name. Nabi khan
                      Shop. Barad enterprizes kota rajasthan

Battery no. AAM-HW- NT700E41R...

May bettery woranty card lost please help me bettery discharge problum
                      May 19, 2021
                      May bettery woranty card lost and bettery descharhe
                      I have the same problem did you got the warranty claim?
                      Hi sir My warrenty card is lost, but warrenty card photo is availbell, seller is noreturn sir pls help me my no is [protected]. Iam battery purchased in MARCH 20-2020 BATTERY IS NOT WORKING SIR

Battery is not charging but my warranty card was lost

I bought amaron inverter in March 2020 and i got 2 years warranty.. Fifteen days back my inverter is suddenly got problem and i given in service center... From starting date to till date no response from the service center and customer care also... In this regard, requesting you to take action against them and resolve my inverter issue as early as possible... Thanking you...