Amazon India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 16, 2022

File a complaint to Amazon India

Having problems with Amazon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Amazon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Amazon India

Amazon India Website

Amazon India Head Office Address

Q-city, 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village, Serlingamplayy Mandal, Ranga Reddy
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Amazon India Phone Numbers

1928

View more phone numbers

Amazon India reviews & complaints page 31

Amazon.in — Delivery not sent.

I placed an order, and my money was paid. But Amazon did not deliver my order....
Placed an order for INALSA Air Fryer (ORDER #[protected] on Apr 2, 2022, for Rs. 6, 734. Pre-paid in full while placing the order. The order was delivered the same day at 8 pm.
I opened the box at around 8:30 pm and found the product defective. The box was sealed with cello tape. The original tape was missing. The tray to place food was dis aligned and stuck beyond repair. I contacted Amazon India customer service by 9 pm....
I have an issue in claiming the warranty service for my Amazon washing machine which was Order#[protected].

The machine was delivered to another address, now that I have shifted to another city, the amazon is showing "NO PROS ARE AVAILABLE NEAR ME" for warranty service.
Although the new machine delivery & installation is available on the address.

I have contacted the amazon team & tried everything...

I have raised a complainant twice with refund issue, but every time its rejected as reference number is given wrong, but the amazon have given me the same number every time. Below are the details given by the amazon, for the refund that I haven't received from the bank:

Amount:712
Reference Number:[protected]
Transaction ID: 2T2B5C6HSCX9VJWP

Amount:299
Reference Number:[protected]
Transaction ID:4HGYAG168VXRFA4

Kindly, please process my refund as soon as possible.
Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon India — Regarding Fake Items delivered by Amazon India for Order 408-0374365-4544366

This was regarding my bitter experience when I ordered Raspberry PI Zero 2 W board worth Rs 3289 from Amazon India. I received a DC Fan not even worth Rs 500. When I contacted the seller, he seems to be blaming the courier but for me it is fake item in order to cheat and harass the customer care. How do you authorize seller to sell such fake items when they do not exist and cheat the customer. This is worst experience ever in my shopping...
    I have a refund from amazon of rs 1160/-.But the money is not credit in my account its more than 7 working day.My airtel account no -[protected]. Ifsc--airp0000001. Airtel payment bank.Refund reference number by amazon is[protected].Date on 07/04/2022 . I try many times to call back customer care service but it doesnot want to resolve my quiries.So kindly chek it whose fault amazon or airtel payment bank....

Dear Sir
    My Amazon register mobile number [protected] Name Ruman
    Sir में अपना अकाउंट amozon से बंद करा चुकी हूं पर जो मेरा पैसा उस अकाउंट में था उसे देने से मना कर दिया है
    Ruman
    Mobile number [protected]
    Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am interested to buy a laptop and sellers like PRINCETON INDIA & TECHNOLGY UNLIMITED are just not responding to my queries.
      Also the product page has misleading information.

The title says AMD Athlon Pro 3045B CPU but the details say Athlon II X3 Triple-Core 450 CPU. I brought it to the notice of amazon but they have taken no action on it.
      I advice buyers to stay away from such sellers who are providing misleading info on their product pages.
      Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order not delivered on time.

Ordered on 13 April 2022 Order#[protected]

Wild Thunder Unisex-Adult Slim Fit T-Shirt (FVZ1036BX_Grey XL)
          351.00
          New

Wild Thunder Unisex-Adult Slim Fit T-Shirt (SB1039WX_Black XL)
          306.00
          New

Wild Thunder Men's Slim Fit T-Shirt (S_B_Z_2PC_N1059_X_Black & Grey XL)
          484.00
          New

Total 4 items in 3 orders. They sent only one item different from the order in the package and invoiced for 4 items. I returned with refund, but they send it again as replacement. I opened the package in front of the delivery agent and saw only one item when the invoice is for 4 items. I am not able to make the complaint in Amazon as they don't have the option for such complaints.
          Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amazon Close my account without any reason, i have 5020 Amazon pay gift balance in it.My registered mobile no. [protected] and email is [protected]@gmail.com
            Please Unhold my account

Amazon India — Refund not credited to my bank account, RRN 20220415

My refund was initiated on 13th April 2022 from Amazon of Rs. 5745.00 but i have not received my refund yet and i have called Amazon also for this and they have given me the (RRN) refund reference number to track the refund[protected] and then i have called my bank that is ICICI bank and they have told me that we are not able to track your refund with this RRN please call amazon for this.
              So, Please track this refund and release my...
              Sir, I cancelled my order on Amazon of rs 599
              On 8 April and the refund is not yet credited. I asked the amazon team and they told me they have initiated refund from their side and gave me refund reference number and asked me to call my bank regarding the same but the bank told me that RRN is of no use and they can't help me. Refund reference number is[protected] . My name is balu. Please help me with this 12 days have been passed....
              Please unsubscribe my Amazon prime video account. My contact number is [protected]...
              I have been following up on this multiple times and have not received the payment for a failed transaction. I had contacted AmazonPay and they are saying that the transaction was successful from their end.

Here are the details:
              Seller PHARMEASY
              PHARMEASY Id PE-[protected]ebef-1
              Transaction ID P[protected]
              Payment date Thursday, 17 February, 2022 12:56:26 PM IST...
              I bought a samsung tab s7+ labeled as new by amazon. 4 Days after the last return date, it started acting faulty. So, I went to service center for repair. They mentioned that the device was old and was used well before it was invoiced.

I want the product returned and refund....

I cancelled my product from Amazon and I am liable to get my refund from Amazon of Rupees 781.20. Kindly help me as early as possible.
              Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchase from amazon india of
                Rs 5999, i return the order and they Refund the money but cannot Received the money into my account...
                They deliver always deliver less item than the order and say that the product is sold out so they would be refund the amount but they very rarely do that.
                we have to fight it out with their customer care.
                sometimes they respond properly but most of the times they are rude and do not give the refund.
                moreover they do not have customer care telephoe no. or email.
                we are solely depended on their call back facility,...

Refund was initiated in a bank where my account doesn't exist