[Resolved]  Bajaj Finance — Debit cmp mandate debit bajaj finance ltd a necessary

Dears,

I noticed that in my sbi account statement rs 1875/- was debited towards cmp mandate bajaj finance. I would like to inform that on Again bajaj finance deducted the amount of rs 1875/-with any information. Because of loan we provide you all our bank details its doesn't mean that when ever you want you can make online transaction. So i request with bajaj team not make such type of transaction with informing to customer by call or email. Now i feel that bajaj finance also not secure for providing bank details.

My humble request with bajaj finance customer keep hopes and faith in you. So kindly dont loose your customer for this kind of mistakes.

Regard
Nehal s rayakar.
Debit cmp mandate debit bajaj finance ltd a necessary
Feb 22, 2021
T

Comments

Dears,
i am jiju jose

I noticed that in my sbi account statement rs 458/- was debited towards cmp mandate bajaj finance. I would like to inform that on Again bajaj finance deducted the amount of rs 458/-with any information. Because of loan we provide you all our bank details its doesn't mean that when ever you want you can make online transaction. So i request with bajaj team not make such type of transaction with informing to customer by call or email. Now i feel that bajaj finance also not secure for providing bank details.

My self srinivaas

My sbi account debit Rs.117 I don't have pending due in your loan evey thinks is clear
and I close my close my card also then why debit this money in my account I have this please refund my money

Bajaj Finance
    Bajaj Finance Phone
    Bajaj Finance Address
    4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014