[Resolved] Bajaj Finance — Irritating calls

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 Shalu A. Austin
I am receiving your calls since so many months for personal loan. That too atleast 8 to 10 calls per day which is very irritating. I cant even block your numbers as I receive from different numbers.

I am not interested in any type of loan.
So U can stop calling me up every now n then to irritate me. My mobile no is [protected]. Hope u wil take an immediate action. Thanks.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-11-06 17:57:08
They have stopped calling n sending msgs.
Updated by Shalu A. Austin Jul 12, 2017
Waiting for the reply.. still receiving calls messages.
Updated by Shalu A. Austin Jul 26, 2017
When can you stop calling and msging me? Still I am receiving your calls n msgs.
Updated by Shalu A. Austin Sep 14, 2017
It's more than 2 months n u haven't stopped ur calls or msgs. U had stopped for few days n again started calling me for 5 to 6 times a day n 2 msgs. I dont want any loan from you. Pls Forsake stop ur calls msgs. It's really disgusting.

Comments

Plz stop calling me for personal loans.I am not interested. My no [protected]
I dont want any calls from bajaj finance for the loan requirement
I'm getting 2 or more calls offering some loan from Bajaj Finserve ( from different numbers) on
daily basis. It is very irritating to me. Kindly avoid these calls offering loan to my mobile no: [protected].

I have blocked few numbers but it didn't do any good.
My loan a/c no 403lip39971113 i pay emi of rs 1085 still i have not received any original copy & health card but u debited amount
When are you going to stop these msgs ? Receiving every day.

Dear Bajaj Finance Customer, you are eligible for a personal loan of Rs.406000. Call[protected] or SMS LOANS to 56070 or give a MISSED CALL on [protected]

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - Irritating calls