[Resolved] Bank Of Baroda — m-connect amount debit but beneficiary not received any amount from my side

Meerut, Meerut District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 harshakki on Sep 11, 2018
Dear mam/sir,

I was transferring rs 1350 to vimal sharma's account in dated 02. August.2018 but he didn't receive any amount from my side. I was tired 3 times and 2 times amount debited from my account. I was received only one time rs 1350 and balance rs 1350.

Kindly solve this matter.

Who is responsible for this??

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2018
Dear Mam/Sir,

I did complaint give to Mr Mudit(Bank officer) Abulane branch meerut main, Meerut 250001 but he was not resolved my complaint. I was given in dated 09.August.2018

Kindly solve this.

[Sep 11, 2018] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I am referring to the fact that I am not able to give a refund reference no to the amazon that I have been able to get a copy from Amazon or I have refund reference no from amazon 172847 for the amout of 258.20 rs plz give me my refund amount from amazon
mera ac no [protected] I have not recieved a refund credit in my ac plz
My account shows that certain amount deducted for sms alerts but I never get an alert.
Iam nusrat alam shaikh from allahabad uttarpredesh. mai mahewa branch ke manager se bahut pareshan hoon. unohne bina mujhe bataye mere khate se paisa nikal liya. aur bina bataye jaane kitne logo ka atal pension kr diya.
Hello sir
Please Mera refund abhi Tak nhi aaya
Mene amazon.in Ko return Kiya unho ye number Diya Hai

Your refund of Rs.6699.00 has been processed successfully on[protected]. The amount should reflect in your account by[protected].

The Authorization Code (Refund Reference Number) for the transaction is[protected].
Mobile number Update karne keliye yek fom bhara tha par abhi tak kyou nhi huaa sri

Suraj Plaza-1, Sayaji Ganj, Vadodara, Gujarat, India - 390005
    Bank Of Baroda - m-connect amount debit but beneficiary not received any amount from my side