[Resolved]  Bank Of Baroda — Refund Not received, delay in bank

I Bought Creative Outliner one v2 headphones from amazon.

I returned it 5th of november and they initiated the refund of Rs 1439.10 on the same day but i haven't received my refund even today 13th november.

Amazon has provided me with a Refund Reference number # 30005103070307153486756 as proof of from their end.

I have provided the screenshots of my purchase, return and refund transactions. Please help me get my refund a early as possible
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2020

[Nov 14, 2020] Bank of Baroda customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Vartika Tripathi
Attachments

Attachments
Sun, 6 Dec 2020, 13:51
to Customer-service

Hello Sir,

As you claimed that amount has been refunded by your side, but we did not get any refund. For more details I am sending the screen shots of my account statement. Please do the needful as soon as possible. This is refrance number 30005103090309154194351, 30005103120312072636366

Thanks & Regards
Vikas Tripathi
Refund enquiry
HI SIR

this is santosh kumar holding a saving account in bank of baroda hauz khas/sri fort new delhi branch (account no [protected]) done a wrong transection through imps in wrong account also complaint about this to online complain portal (complain no MBNK[protected] and MBNK[protected]
got confirmation from icicibank branch manger where i did wrong transection about reversal of amount on 6th feb but i did not received the amount in my account please resolve (wrong transection id [protected] amount rs 50000 and transaction id[protected] amount rs 26000
thanking you