Blue Dart Express — non delivery of blue dart tracking no. [protected] and making wrong status

Greater Noida West, Uttar Pradesh, India
 animesh_snh on Jun 4, 2019
I had booked a product from amazon and the same was sent through blue dart on 1st june. The same product reached to the delivery centre noida on 2nd june. And on 3rd june, status showing "incomplete address" and on 4th june status showing "prohibited area - restricted entry. Where is no such circumstances as address is entirely correct and it is residential premises where all courier comes. Actually delivery boy of blue dart most of the time don't come to greater noida and make incorrect status report. This is amount to cheating and fraud with customers.

[Jun 04, 2019] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Waybill No : [protected]
Reference No : [protected]

I have not received this courier nor any call from the courier delivery person till now, when I check status online it say, Consignee Not Available/Undelivered Shipment Held At Location but till now not a attempt was made to Deliver it. Please do the needful ASAP.
Way bill No: [protected]

Normally your branch at gobichettipalayam delays each consignment for one or two days from the date of arrival.
I am Sanjeev Tomar
My product Ref #:$WF29633
Commercial value -999.00
My phone no. [protected]
Received date -27/05/2019
I want to return this product
Useless product
Very bad
Is blue dart is int delivery service ohhh it is just like local and village like delivery service my waybill no [protected]
I will be return it.
Main share karenga jaldse return kar
Rsf Tysing's reply, May 27, 2019
Not good shirt fake .
Plsssss money return
I Don't Like The Quality Of The Bag

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Blue Dart Express - non delivery of blue dart tracking no. 36534524040 and making wrong status