108 Ambulance Complaints & Reviews

108 Ambulance — never call 108 in emergency

Jaabir Shariff
I called 108 for an emergency as my dad was serious unable to breath i called several times they kept saying ambulance are...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Hospitals

108 Ambulance — service

Komal Kaur Bhatia
My grandfather met with a heart attack today. We called 108, they kept asking details but didn't even keep a record. My driver,...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Hospitals

Prakash Gupta 79
Ambulance vehicle no mh12cl1209.
Location from rto to sancheti chowk. 14th feb at 15.35 hrs
Driving with blinkers on.
Called on 108 to enquire if they are allowed to drive with blinkers?
The call attendant speaks to the driver and informs that there was no call or emergency but the driver had put them on only as there was traffic. The attendant tells me to stoo the ambulance and speak to driver terming it as a personal matter. Upon getting a call back from 020 27165400 and speaking to mr. Ovhal, he assured me that action would be taken against the driver. He also tried to justify that he is a new driver.
Don't you have an induction program.
Isn't the driver aware that he is driving an ambulance meant for emergency services.
At least people like me who give way to ambulances may look like fools.
We talk and discuss about other vehicles on road who do not give way to emergency services then what should we say about such vehicles and drivers.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Utility Services

Nirosha B
    While i was driving on my bike infront of me a lady whose pillion rider slipped from bike and hit her head hard and she was bleeding near calvary temple miyapur. Immediately i have called 108 service, as soon as they lift call i have told its emergency at calvary temple.in very casual manner 108 customer service agent is asking me what is the district and hung call and again i called same question and hung up call. I seriously want to know whom is the government hiring for such a responsible job? 108 service is meant for helping people in emergency and such response and ignorance attitude is making in believe in goverment implementation on any service for people. Very simple question when in emergency, you seek help and in help condition are we expected to answer all the insane questions? And let a life pay for it?
    Dear government,
    When we talk about india moving forward and growing in technology. Why can't you improve the same technology of tracking system in most responsibile and reliable source 108 which is for the people?
    Hope this gets some sense and improves. I advise people to have a emergency number of direct hospitals near by you atleast in that way even if we pay money we can save a life.
    Also attaching how long does our most reliable service works.

108 customer call service
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hospitals

108 Ambulance — 108 ambulance in bangalore

Megha534
      My grandmother was not well she has diabetes nd her sugar level was 300 we needed an ambulance to shift her she’s 81 year...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

Lucky Debasish Nayak

I am calling 108 in emergency but they told we can't take patients to cuttack scb medical, due to our patients in heavy pain they don't help us,

This type of bad service, i can't expect from odisha govt.

Please look this matter, if you think right.

I think this government can solve this problem,
      I am waiting your response...

Thanks & regards
      Debasish nayak
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

108 Ambulance — not responding

Divi Divya
        We tried contacting them more than 20 calls. It was emergency call on[protected]. Due to cylinder blast people got injured....
        Complaint category Home & Garden

108 Ambulance — worst service

Naveenponneri
        Yesterday my frnd's grandmother rayalamma who was 69. She visited ponneri hospital and they suggested to admit him chennai...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Hospitals

vinay1425
        It was tuesday morning where my grandfather was lying in the house. When i arrived he was on the floor as soon as i saw him i called 108. The driver said he will drop me to the hospital he wished and i know my grandfather condition very well and he has been treated by a family doctor so i asked him to drop to private hospital. I took an auto and carried him. Is this way the emergency works? When someone is in need and the patient is in serious the driver works for salary or commissions from other hospital??
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

vishal333
          My friend got her knee dislocated and we were calling 108 for more than 15 times but the call got attended and someone was disconnecting. Later someone took the call and was very reluctant to listen to what we were telling and was very rude and kept on muting the call for long duration. We spoke in all possible languages but they were not ready to help and later disconnected the call. I tried calling 100 which also had no response. This is a response which should be treated with ahigh degree of punishment. We have the call recordings and are going to the court if proper explanation and apology is not given. Worst service!!
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Hospitals

Recently Discussed

5 days ago
            108 Ambulance
            call not pick bye ambulance service scene long time. and once pick the call from service side... issue not resolved and call disconnect
            108 Ambulance
            i am complaining for ambulance are late during patient health not good due to pregnancy
            Rough behavior of driver
            108 Ambulance
            ambulance mein ventilator na hone ke karan patient ki maut