108 Ambulance Complaints & Reviews

sameer aryan
My dad is a kidney patient and due to sudden emergency i called to 108 at 10 pm but the ambulance came after half an hour and the driver started rough behavior with us. He was not helping at all and started saying like give complain wherever you want.
I am already calling with dehradun but they have reply we have not ambulance and we have not provide any ambulance second time they have reply we have not driver and third time they have reply ambulance not working properly and told me you are complaint any other i have no problem
My home town is in hat chaukhutiya almora uttrakhand
My request to 108 authorities, kindly take action on this regard.
My contact no - 9911890073..
Today I had to rush my father in law to the hospital and called up 108. Their call center told me that since I wanted to go to a private hospital I should call a private ambulance. Why should they judge ? They should provide ambulance service for all needy.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

rajagrece
    A tree fell down on woman today evening we called 108 immediately they got the details and said the vehicle would come but vehicle din't show up we took her in our car and admitted in hospital but she passed away. The worst case is the ambulance hasn't come to our place yet and the customer care # din't check whether the ambulance has reached the spot. We wasted out time and lost a life because of this # system 108.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Government Organizations

108 Ambulance — Rough behavior of driver

Arvind.Roy
      My mom is a cancer patient and due to sudden emergency i called to 108 at 10 pm but the ambulance came after half an hour...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Hospitals

pooja kewat
      Today i called 108 because my kaka is serious but first they fooled us by talking some SHIT and then they said that wait for 1 hour i did not get that how an emergency service can do this type of **** please if you guys are respnosible for doing something... just do it otherwise shut down your fake Ambulance service you IDIOTS please dont give fake hopes to the people who really are very scared at the time they called you first then you just break their feelings inside out..

naveen984
        Experienced a worst service today with 108 service. A man was suffering from epilepsy (காக்கை வலிப்பு) in pugalur karur district. This were the tnpl and their cement factories are located. One of the most known place in karur district. I called 108 service and the person who took over the call was enquiring the details for about 2 mins and said they will be connecting the call to ambulance driver. I was waiting for about 3-4 mins but noone picked up the call.in a frustration i dropped the call and another person contacted the local ambulance. After about 5 mins again i received a call from 108 call centre and their way of talking is really disgusting. They said ambulance driver is also in the call i talked to them. Ambulance driver was not aware of pugalur and said a different place for identification. But most irritating moment is they will arrive only after 30 minutes. This is how the 108 service is being operated here. Being one of important location in karur we don't have proper facilities nearby. Need a necessary action and proper service.

Yogesh.3d3
          My father was calling 108 Ambulance and the ambulance person wasted the time in asking questions and keeping the phone in line. Then they took a cab and took my mom to hospital, but it was too late and till the time she stopped her breath. She was just 48 years loving and caring and the best mom for me.
          Now at the end i will not leave this Ambulance service, i will screw them because i dont want this to happen with any one.
          Updated by Yogesh.3d3 Apr 01, 2017
          I want to screw the peaples behind this service please suggest me what should i do.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Rutvik Mhatre
            Our neighbour was needed ambulance there was an emergency . So we call on 108 ambulance services they took 25 minutes only to ask questions about the patient WE took the patient to hospital by a TAXI (cab) because it was an emergency case, then after 20 min the ambulance arrived that was of no use these are the services given by government no use of that - this incident took place today 22-1-17

Palligunda
              On 27th april, 2016, my dad was serious in bhagvan mahavir jain hospital, bangalore. My family decided to take patient home by ambulance. I called 108, it did not connect. I tried even today it is not working. What is use of it. I struggled around 2 hours to get private ambulance, that too with no oxygen. At last hospital provided and we left. Hospital is good and there is no problem with hospital staff. My dad expired on 29th april. The reason for raising complain is that the problem i suffered should not face by others particularly poor.

I tried today, even 102 is not working.
              On 27th April, 2016, my dad was serious in Bhagvan Mahavir Jain hospital, Bangalore. My family decided to take patient home by Ambulance. I called 108, it did not connect. I tried even today it is not working. What is use of it. I struggled around 2 hours to get private Ambulance, that too with no oxygen. At last hospital provided and we left. Hospital is good and there is no problem with Hospital staff. My dad expired on 29th April. The reason for raising complain is that the problem i suffered should not face by others particularly poor.

I tried today, even 102 is not working.

asaithambi
                In near by village to Tiruthani one person suddenly feel sick due to brain fever. So we called 108 Ambulance for Emergency. They came at right time and took to GH. But there was no sufficient medical equipments at Tiruthani Government Hospital ,so they adivced to taken him to Chennai GH.
                But the 108 Ambulance refused to take to Chennai,they said the 108 Ambulance is only for Tiruthani and we stood helpless by the night with the sick person.

My question is what is the use of having 108 service in the place where there is no sufficient medical facility to give first AID even.
                Please allow 108 Ambulance to take the sick person where they want.
                Else atleast give proper medical equipments to the hospitals.
                The whole town saw this incident, and due to this incident people from Tiruthani have lost hope on calling 108 service.

Im not asking for any rich people, they will have there own vehicles, Im asking it for only poor village people.
                108 AMBULANCE IN CHENNAI:
                I am living in the Chennai center by near my house one man met with an accident then i call to 108 there is no response in time. He was suffering from pain his two bones were broken the blood was not stopping at all..All the peoples were waiting for the ambulance there is no ambulance was coming upto 1hr then the people decided to take him with the help of playwood and the people of this area took him to hospital.

That the center of Chennai city is going to suffer like this what is about the town and the village peoples
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Health & Beauty

Recently Discussed

2 days ago
                  108 Ambulance
                  call not pick bye ambulance service scene long time. and once pick the call from service side... issue not resolved and call disconnect
                  108 Ambulance
                  i am complaining for ambulance are late during patient health not good due to pregnancy
                  Rough behavior of driver
                  108 Ambulance
                  ambulance mein ventilator na hone ke karan patient ki maut