Accurate

Accurate Complaints & Reviews

I got a mail from one of their representatives of acurate in response to the part time job search from click india... They claim that they made a legal agreement about the payment... On completion of work from my side, i received a call from their represenrative stating that out of 2200 forms 8 works r nt yet submitted and thus i need to submit 7600rs to them.. If i failed to do so they threat to take legal action against me..
Take me out of this help me from this hell...

I register on a clickindia for job and after some hours i receive a call from the company name ACCURATE who says that she is marketing executive of the company she told me that i have to fill 2200 forms in 20 days so that they pay me and they send me an agreement from surat with advocate and in that they write if you won't complete the work you have to pay 5200/- to the company for maintenance. So after googling the advocate name i searched so many complain about that advocate with different company name. And after seen that i stop my work.
    So is there any problem will occur when i didn't submit the work.
    Because i don't want to trap in the legal procedure i was thinking to lodge a complaint in my area police station and also send them a legal notice from cyber crime branch.

I have received legal notice from m accurate i complete my online data entry work and submit to datalink infotype. Now they r calling me and demanding make payment of penalty charge. Please help & advice
      Same problem here. And same account number given to me also. They are calling frequently. From 2 days. Please anyone help me
      This fraud company with their associates making cheating with unemployed guys.
      Please beware guys like this fraud cheater...

Maine sirf registere kiya tha par mujhe bol rahe hai ki hamare software ka miss use kiya isliye 8000 penalty bharo aur koi agreement dikha rahe hai... Kya karu kuch samaz nahi aa raha. Accurate n datalink infotype are real frauds... Notice nikal raha hu aaisa bol raha hai advocate. Pareshaan kar rai hai... Mai abhi student hu. Iski vajah se studies mai bhi concentrate nahi ho raha ye company sach mai hai ya bewakuf bana rahe hai? Koi to guide karo yaro.

These people accurate are crooks, their sites are not working at all after completing around 200 forms it shows errors. They provide you form filling job n harass you each day.. Even after completing job they wont pay you... They will threaten you and ask for penalties guys please we need to do something they illegal filed case against me. Before when ever i've tried to call them they are like u did multiple login and whatsoever. Today they called and are very rudely. These guys need special treat as i have faith in justice please help me..

Accurate, their sites didn't work at all because of which i was not able to complete my work on time. And, they didn't pick up single call, then i called them again and again. Then also there was no response from their end.
            Now, they are telling me to pay some 6500 + 2800 and also have filed a case against me. They are threatening me again and again by calling and sending fake legal notices.
            I know this company is fake and doing a fraud work.
            Some lawyer has sent me a legal notice and threatening me everyday by calling and sending messages.
            This company's website is not even safe and also there's no exact location of this company. Also, they have no proof that their company is legal or not. They are just saying one thing again and again, i. E. We will file a case against you and send you a legal notice on your address. Pls help

Accurate a new company in market is dealing in form filling home based projects are super frauds... They had blackmailed me and harassed me a lot. They gave me online form filling job which i completed and now after submitting my work they are not accepting it giving excused n saying that quality check failed n that is impossible from my side... Please help as they are sending legal notices and their lawyer is blackmailing me. Guys be safe and dont trust them. They are here to fool ppl and make their money.

Recently i took form filling job from datalink infotype and then from accurate, both are same company.. They have changed their name n no running as accurate..200 forms in 7 days. As i was excited bout the job i completed my job and put in all my hard work an wanted to submit my work asap. After submitting my work i called them to ask about my salary, they rudely denied saying that i failed my qc n my work is not efficient. And now i wil have to pay them 8000 penalties... Its a big amount for me and i cant afford paying this as i am from middle class family... They are such frauds and most importantly they are fooling us by providing fake form filling job... Pls help me n get me out of this situation i am very very tensed. They are calling me and sending me mails and legal notices and threatening me...

Hi! I have been working with this company n they had cheated on me... After submitting my work with 99% accuracy accurate did not pay me n instead took money frm me as a penalty fee for failing qc... Which according to me was not right. The owner is also a cheater n fraud... They all runs fraud company. They have harassed me n forcefully taken money from me. Dont get trap with these fraudsters, cheaters n characterless ppl n der company.

Actually Accurate n Datalink infot pu their has put on their website that they are offering various type of jobs work from home. I applied to form filling job work as per their version they have mentioned various clients receiving enquiries and those work will be allotted to the job work. I thought that they are genuine and as per their offer on trial version we have to pay 800/- through net banking and they will receive through pay u money gateway. After payment done they have given login id and password. When i open the website nothing is there for job work and at the same time i received a mail that work from advertisement to be pasted on some website name given by them and those websites are having virus based and google warning coming. So i immediately asked refund of my money through whatsapp. But no reply till date. I warned them to go against them for legal battle. But no response.
                    Dont trust them u wil also be trapped...

Accurate Recent Comments