Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

Hi, I would like to bring into your notice about the lack of ownership and responsibility by Blackberry Service centre, G-5, 1st Floor, Janak Palace Shopping Mall, Janakpuri District Centre, Delhi - 110058. I’m holding the handset 9360 (Black) and from last 1 month facing the problem of “Battery Drained and shutting down”. Therefore I approached your expert centre around 25 days ago and explained the problem. I was advised that battery needs to be replaced and I said OK, please go ahead.They also taken my handset to check there should not be any internal problem apart from the Battery issue. In between I was following up to the expert centre about the status and they were saying that they have requested the part from the company and you will receive the message once handset will be ready. On 1st Feb’14, I received the message from expertcentre that your handset is ready, please collect. When I visited there to collect that then I noticed that battery was not replaced. When I asked why, then they in your jobsheet there is nowhere mentioned that battery needs to be replaced and they close my ticket. I said, if the problem is not sorted out then how you can close the ticket. They were talking on some technical terms likein our records your handset been dispatched and we cannot reopen the ticket. I said OK, then open the fresh ticket for me for this issue but they didn’t log the new jobsheet I failed to understand, what service centre has done in for25 days and why they have closed the ticket if problem is still there. Why the representative who are on the counter not taking the issues/ problems appropriately. I could have gone to the any mobile repair shop for this issuebut I preferred to gone to the expert centre just because of the trust on thecompany’s outlet and its reputation in the market. I’m really surprised to seesuch kind of service from such a esteemed organization. I’m very disappointed tobe honest and still my problem has not been sorted out. Now I’m going toreplace my handset with Apple I phone and also will never recommend Balckberryto any of friends and relatives. With regards, Kapil Mangla

Respected Sir/Madam, I bought Black Beery Phone z10 located at saket Planet M, on[protected], but I found the problem in handset Not listen end user proper voice and hanging I went the Planet M and Meet Mr Nitesh he suggest me that you go the Black berry Center at Nehru place and they issue the letter DoA and you submitted here and I will change your phone, but sorry to inform u that their service is very cheap as per their standard, misbehave me. guy name was Mr Prveen bansal he said you have to submitted your phone and wait for 48 hours I request Sir kindly I bought this phone only 2 days before why you are not giving the reasonable time 2 to 4 hours, but he didn’t agree when I asked the blackbeery Term and condition he insist first submit the phone you will get term and condition again misbehave and when I said I am open the Camera then you say what you want to say he give me threat you can not open here because its personal matter but I said its not personal because you are represent here head of services center and I called to [protected] and she told me he have to issued the letter but there is no solution When I said I will go consumer forum he said I don’t care Its totally unethical way of business Question is that if a customer buy a phone and customer found that some fault in phone and company have to change immediately with deep apology instead of that company give 48 hours time and say come next time that time we will decide it will repair or change Such a Poor Service is not expected from a reputed Company like BLACKBEERY. I will decide to go consumer forum such misbehave and time wasting its total company fault Poor Service I had waist so much time and harassed by the company behavior I am really upset manoj Kumar cell [protected] New delhi

my phone got damegd after giving at cervice centre its hardware not working proprly...just like display audio port etc...finally its not working proprly...its given at blackberry service centre at kanpur...my phone is blackberry 9360 ...n i dont want any compro
      Nov 09, 2013
      Updated by itsgk
      my permanet contact no is [protected]

My Handset Blackberry curve 9320 is purchased only 4 months ago and went dead some time back, on giving it to the service centre at Vile Parle west V CAre telecom services, I was told that this is liquid damage and will not be covered by warranty, however If I want a replacement, I will have to pay[protected] for a new Handset .
        My BB Pin is 24E7BA95 and IMEI no . [protected]
        I have been trying to call the number on the receipt 26213050 for 5-7 days now and do not get any revert or it is busy, It is very frustrating to be faced with such a situation where the service centre where you have already given your instrument is not accessible at all .
        I wish to place my order for the exchange instrument but do not know how to get in touch with this miracle number which either no one picks up does not get through .
        Any ways people are moving from Blackberry to other instruments and of service centre accessibility is so poor, lots more may move as its is very frustrating, will request prompt reply

I buy a blackberry 9220 mobile on dated 19/03/2013 bill no 10659 Emei no [protected] from HP clectronics rudrapur . but on dated 5/09/2013 it was suddenly stopped then i visit to HP electronics to repair under warranty they refusd to repair then i went to V.K. Electronics authrised service center they take phone on 22/09/2013 but they did't repair and returned after 1 month and 8 days 38 days and told this not repairable. Plz provide be help Nikita Adhana Rudrapur U.S, Nagar Uttrakhand Mo. [protected]
          Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE BOUGHT A BLACKBERRY 9720 YESTERDAY i.e. 0N 04/11/2013 FROM ARUN WATCH SHOP, YUSUF SARAI, NEW DELHI-110016 VIDE INVOICE NO. 10609. THE PHONE IS NOT BOOTING, I MADE SEVERAL ATTEMPTS OF REINSERTING THE BATTERY, EVEN CHARGED THE BATTERY FOR SOME TIME BUT IT FAILS TO BOOT. A WHITE FLICKERING SCREEN APPEARS AND REMAINS LIKE THAT WITH NO OTHER DISPLAY. I NEED A REPLACEMENT FOR THE SAME AS I HAVE NOT EVEN LOADED THE SIM CARD, I HAD BOUGHT FOR GIFTING IT TO MY FATHER . MY ENTIRE PURPOSE IS DEFEATED AND EVEN AFTER PURCHASING IT FROM A BLACKBERRY AUTHORISED EXPERIENCE ZONE WITH BILL I FEEL CHEATED, WHY SHOULD I BE SUBJECT TO SO MUCH MENTAL TRAUMA FOR A BRAND NEW SEALED PACK PRODUCT AND UNABLE TO USE IT. I HAVE BEEN CALLING THE BLACKBERRY TOLL FREE NUMBER [protected] FOR THE PAST 4 HOURS BUT THE SAME REMAINS PERPETUALLY BUSY.

Hi, Deepak Dudi this side, I purchased Blackberry Torch 9810 on 21 April 2013 with 18 Month Warranty. My handset have many problem. i sent my phone to Black berry service center but it is now replaced. My phone have many problem and i am not using it from last 2 month because it has not in working condition. 1. Many times Keypad stop working. 2. Always get hand. 3. Phone voice and volume not working i cant reacive calls and cant lisen any music. then i have to remove the battery many time then it will work. 4. Phone disconnected many times and when i calling many times voice is not coming. then same i hv to replace battery. 5. when i open flip of my phone it hang very badly. 6. i am very much disjointed with blackberry i buy phone with price of 26.5k and its total waste of money. i want Replace my phone or return my Money. Please solve this complaint Regards Deepak

I had my bb 9380 under warranty which was been repaired by store.handset was provided for on 3rd oct, it took 15 days for getting it repaired. Then it was found on the very day of delivery( at store itself on spot) that battery wasnt fitting properly in handset. I have provided my bb 9380 battery for replacement since 16 oct 2013. for which nothing definitive has happend yet. there is a negligence on part of redington indore work order no. IND/BB/13/01505. store is continuely providing an excuse for not providing me the same. I am having continues inconvenience using bb9380. its highly unprofessional to not meet expectation for complete replacement even when whole handset is compromised & under warranty. I just have 1 question, why repair when store knows whole handset is compromised & under warranty. why not replace the damn thing??? shouldnt I expect company to delievry its promises when it sells its phone?????? I am having a great deals of trouble. I am forwarding the email to Blackberry india too. do look into the matter. & I dont have scaned copy of my bb 9380 previous handset repair work order sheet. I regret that. but it would be surely available in your system.

I have a blackberry curve 9220 phone which i have taken in mid June. Battery of my phone is not working. I have approached blackberry service center on 15th September but they don't have a new battery for the same. My phone is in a guarantee period. They told me they will contact me regarding my problem but they didn't. Its been a month now and I am having a lot of problem regarding the same. I request you to look into this problem and reply asap.

Dear Team, I purchased blackberry bold 9790 on 30 Nov'2012 against IMEI no [protected]. As I was facing heat up & battery issue, I visit blackberry expert centre, Newhru Palace, New Delhi. They have submit the device two times, but not able to solve the problem. When they have no choice, they said there is some problem in battery. As my set is in warranty period, I asked them to provide me new battery. On 3 Oct'2013 they told me that battery is not available as of today, so please come after 10 Oct'2013. But I visited twice after for same, but I got the same answer. Blackberry Expert manager told me that we can't do anything as they haven't battery in stock. When I asked him for final date, he told me you can put email to [protected]@hcl.com as they haven't any information about final date. I am also working in service industry, but I never advised any customer like this. This kind o[censored]nprofessional behaviors is never acceptable. I already mailed twice with warning on this email address & india.[protected]@blackberry.com, but haven't got any reply on email or phone. I got the auto acknowledgement mail from [protected]@hcl.com with mentioned that they will get back to me in three working days. But I am still waiting for their response from last 7 days. From india.[protected]@blackberry.com I got ticket no INC[protected], but still no response from them. I request you to please sort this issue as I am facing worst service of Blackberry. They are wasting time & making fool to customers. Thanks in advance. Regards Ashok Malhotra Mob +91 [protected]

Blackberry Recent Comments