Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

Dear Sir, On 02/06/2014 I purchased a new handset of Blackberry Z10, but it was a defective set as sim card is not readable in the device . I was unable to get use any of the service provider sim card on it. So, I submitted it to the Blackberry Service Centre ( Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, FC Road, Pune ) for repair the device. They told me that it will take a time of 1 month but after 1 month they returned me the faulty device as it was earlier.now it is near about 04 month and there isn't any response to me by them regarding my phone replacement and they are telling me that it is not possible to replace the phone and the device is unrepairable. So kindly help me in the same as I have spend Rs.17, 989/- on it and the cost is really valuable for me which means me a lot. I have also attached the photo of my device defective area which is a sim card slot. Regards, Abhisek Panda

Hello Sir/Madam, Hope you are doing good i am facing a problem with my z10. Like although i turned on the feature of picture password but i am unable to access it i don't know why this is happening like when i lock the screen and when i unlock the screen the picture password is not appearing on the screen then i opened the settings, when i opened, the picture password is off again i turned it on and i locked the screen still i am unable to access the picture password when unlocking the screen.i reloaded the software 3 times but still no use. Please kindly help me out of this problem being a hardcore fan of blackberry i feel very bad for using z10 because of so many bugs in z10 i believe that in no other mobile will have these many bugs as blackberry has. I can't understand the reason behind this whatever it may be please help me out of the problem that i stated above. looking forward for your response. thanking you.

I bought my new blackberry Z3 and it got sound problem within 15 days. I submitted my phone to the faridabad service center 'Touch' on 30 Aug 2014. The date for getting phone back was 1st of sept, 2014. After 2 hours of submitting the phone, they called and asked for sending phone to the company and will get back phone in 14 days. After 14 days when I called again to know about the status, they said that they havn't sent my phone to the company yet and will send after 3-4 days. Also the staff behaviour is not so good per customer queries. I am really disappointed with the feedback of this company.

Below is the series of communication from my side but no response either from the service center nor from the regional manager who neither is picking my calls nor responding to my sms (after calling more than 20 times) iam only getting a message that i will be replaced with a new phone but the service center has no idea when? mr ashish Waiting for some status regarding my mobile. Pls give me an update. I am being put into lot of stressful situation because of the delay from ur side. Idont want to go to other options of getting my mobile. So pls give me a reply Regards Nixon ------Original Message------ To: blackberry.service.[protected]@gmail.com. To: ashish.[protected]@ensureservices.in Subject: Fw: No status on my mobile z10 even after final delivery deadline Sent: Sep 6, 2014 14:13 Waiting for ur acknowledgement ------Original Message------ To: ashish.[protected]@ensureservices.in To: blackberry.service Subject: Fw: No status on my mobile z10 even after final delivery deadline Sent: Sep 6, 2014 14:10 ------Original Message------ To: ashish.[protected]@ensureservices.in Cc: blackberry.service.[protected]@gmail.com. Subject: Re: No status on my mobile z10 even after final delivery deadline Sent: Sep 6, 2014 14:07 Reminder ------Original Message------ To: ashish.[protected]@ensureservices.co.in. Cc: blackberry.service.[protected]@gmail.com. Subject: Fw: No status on my mobile z10 even after final delivery deadline Sent: Sep 6, 2014 13:32 ------Original Message------ To: blackberry/[protected]@gmail.com To: nixon Subject: No status on my mobile z10 even after final delivery deadline Sent: Sep 5, 2014 19:24 Dear sir This is with regard to my z10 mobile on warranty which I gave for repair on 9th aug, and my reference no is 52638 for which I was given a deadline of max 1month and since then I have visited and called ur center so many times but till today I do not have any clarity as to when I will get my mobile back, as I get only one message that I will be replaced with a new mobile. I am really feedup with the service and I am thinking I made my biggest mistake of paying 44 thousand and buying BB. I tried calling the manager mr ashish mob no [protected] but there was no response at all. I have been put in such uncomfortable position by not even giving me a similar standby phone . I request u to pls respond and give me a solution immedietly. Waiting for your response Regards Nixon

Dear Sir/Madam, It is here by to inform you that i have bought new BlackBerry Z10 from India, Gurgaon on 04th of June 2014.As it has problem with battery as well as staring problem.It's starting after put it in charging and again its getting switch off at its own after some time.I tried a lot to call and ask the information regarding but there is no any response from customer care. So its my request to reply and give suggestion. Mobile phone details :- Company- Blackberry Model :- BlackBerry Z10 (R072) White IMEI no:- [protected] CST no :- ABWPJ9426G Thanks & Regards: Kumar Saroj

I purchased a Blackberry Z10 mobile device IMEI No. - [protected] from online wapsite flipcart.com. After aprox two month of purchase i found a camera problem in that phone. then i contact to Blackberry service center, Famous computer, shop no. 19 02nd floor Novelty Plaza, Bareilly, Uttar Predesh pin - 243001, than service center hade take my Blackberry Z10, IMEI No. - [protected], for swap, Officially in the date 5/08/2014 .. and from the date 5/08/2014 till today date 4/09/2014 i did not get any kind of officially responce from Blackberry service center Bareilly.
            Hello:

Regret to inform you that i brought BB Z 10 few month before but since 2 months i am getting lots of problems in my handset i have visited Blackberry service center In Patna Bihar India (Graphline) but not satisfied yet, i am a loyal user of BB i have 4 Blackberry device but this time i am very much disappointed i always recommends others to buy BB, i have submitted my handset to Blackberry service center Patna Bihar India and got a text that we will back to you in 48 hours but still i am suffering with the problems request you to kindly provide me proper solution for the same, here is reference ID [protected] please do the needful.

Rahul

Dear Team I bought a Black Berry Z 10 Mobile 2 months back but after 10 days of purchase it starts showing hang problem on regular basis. Following are the details of the phone:- JOB SHEET NUMBER: - [protected] CUSTOMER NAME; - ANKIT AGARWAL MODEL: - BLACKBERRY Z10 As per my discussion with customer care team they assured me to provide new phone as replacement, but after few days they change their words and now saying that we can’t give you the same model as replacement, we can provide you any lower model of blackberry instead of Z 10. I don’t find any logic in that, if I bought Z 10 why should I go for any other model that to of a lower level. Please look into the matter and do the needful ASAP.

I bought Blackberry Z10 on 4rth July 2014 from ebay with PaisaPay ID [protected]. Which got delivered within 15 days by seller enext. Device IMEI number : [protected]. complaint : Camera is not working, battery backup is 10 minutes and devices is getting heated up on use. Seller Enext has nothing to say about this but they can't entertain any complaints.

Hello Sir/Mam, I bought a blackbeery Z3 on 6Aug'14 from a dealer in Pilibhit City (UP WEST) named R.K.Sales . There was some touch issue with the device. I returned the cell to dealer within 2 days of purchasing, he promised to give back a sealed pack device. When I approached him on the given date he was trying to give me non sealed device. I denied to take that so he said to wait for some days by saying that phone is not in stock. Now its being almost a month I didn't get my cell. If you need any details please mail me. This is my mail id - [protected]@gmail.com PLEASE HELP IN THIS MATTER. Shashank Shankhdhar [protected]

Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry curve 8520 I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone. I lost my mobile phone while travelling in mohan nagar ghaziabad some pick pocket on july 19 2014. When I trying to approach in bus suddenly I noticed that the mobile is missing from my pocket. Please find the details of the mobile phone below. Mobile details: My Name: vijay shankar Phone Model : BlackBerry 8520 curve Make: BlackBerry My Email :[protected]@gmail.com Missed Date: july 19, 2014 IMEI No : [protected] Sim use : Vodafone Mobile NO : [protected]

Blackberry Recent Comments