Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

I purchased a trouser from Your Kashipur Uttrakhand outlet and it fades just after a wash. i have been buying your product and regularly use it but now onwards i am not going to buy any balckberry product. i purchased B91 fitted khaki trouser under Bill no. SC-1-200 on 6th July 2021. sales manager refused to take action either return or exchange. This is veru Costly pant i.e. 2799.i want immediate action...

Store manager didn't know how to talk abusive language is used by him

Hello sir/ma'am,
    I am purchased of blackberry suit in galani showroom, address : k k market, pune-satara rd. Pune 43. Contact : [protected] dated on 25th june 2018. Receipt no. 107, cell no.[protected].
    It got faded only trouser in just 4-5 times use. This issue regarding i am co-ordinate with showroom blackberry department person but, his side not came any positive response. He said me, i ask regarding your issue my management but, my management not accept your issue. That's why not possible replace your defected trouser of suit.
    Sir, i want just clarity why not possible replace my defected trouser of suit.

Best regard's,
    Nivritti maskare
    [protected]@gmail.com

Myself veer kumar from mysore, karnataka state, india. I have ordered blackberry evolve from amazon. It's almost 4 months and the mobile is not working and there might be some software glitches with the phone. I am not able to get it replaced or get my service done. How to claim warranty everywhere in india is of paid service. I still have warranty period. Why there is no proper service centers in india. Give me a solution for this how to over come this issue. Pathetic service by your team seriously. I want my service done at the earliest or give back my money. Is this the way you treat your customer. I have contacted many and without any further option i am contacting you sir.. Please check with this and do needful.
      May 25, 2019
      Updated by veera S Kumar
      My issues with Blackberry is not resolved

To whosoever may concern
        This is regarding fatal issues of my new mobile Blackberry Evolve which I bought before 3 days hoping it would be the same satisfactory mobile that BB gives. But unfortunately the device was not up to the mark. The software issues and overheating is killing the mobile. I mean I don't use heavy games and stuffs but the mobile heats to an extent If I use any social media for 10 minutes. Looking at this point BlackBerry has disappointed me so much. This is my honest and humble request to you to atleast go through the product and offer best experience to the other new buyers who hope that BB Evolve is a fantastic product. I am a true BlackBerry fan for life but this product totally disappointed me. Please contact me as soon as possible regarding the issue and don't make me feel inconvenience about the best brand in the history of mobiles.

My mobile imei : [protected]

I purchased a black color trouser today from blackberry store at gorakhpur. That trouser neede some alternation so i was given a time window of two hours to get it. When i reached to the store after two hours the store was closed because of the local strike. So i asked one of the staff there outside rhe store to call the owner of the store. I keep on asking to call but he didnt call the owner instead he keep on iterating that owner is blackberry...

This is disgusting blackberry. I have bought your shoe on 20th july from lifestyle in gurgaon. Shoe quality is so pathetic that even in one rain the whole colour of shoes got faded away. I spent almost 2000rs on it and this is what i got after that. I am even not wearing it from the past 2 months. I am shocked by the quality you provide. Thats the worst. Even in my worst nighmare i would have never thought that the colour of shoes will fade away in the first rain itself. I need you take some appropriate measure

Somansh

Dear sir/ madam,

I have purchased a blackberry jacket from lifestyle store, pheonix market city, pune on dec 2'2018. The jacket is defective as all the elastics of the jacket are loose. I want to change the jacket but the mall is very far from my place. I would appreciate if you would help me with the alternate solution to exchange it. It is almost impossible for me to use the jacket and also to go so far again....

My BlackBerry z3 sim slot was not working tell charge 1200 hundred, I told me that they will replace it but they given me by doing just a solding in it withing 15 days that broke again.i want actual charge for replacement. Kindly contact me on [protected] and email me on
            [protected]@gmail.com, it's too urgent. This is done by BlackBerry service centre of patna
            Apr 18, 2018
            Updated by aarinn1
            Plzz resolve it as fast as it possible it's very urgent

I purchased shoe of blackberry from central greater noida (Grand venice mall)
              The t of purchasing the seller told me qarranty of shoe for three month.. But when i used this shoe with in 1 month the shoe got faded and got wrinkled very badly then i raise the complaint to central but they didnt respond yet... And today i recieved d call from central and they directly told me no to help... I baught this for aroynd 2000 inr
              Oct 28, 2017
              Updated by Zibran Khan
              i was robbed by blackberry clothing ii purchased ftom central grand venice mall greater noida...infact central cheated with me at the tym of purchasing they were very gud now they have raised there hand for not to help..they ask me to raise complaint against blackberry we are not concerned

Blackberry Recent Comments