Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

Cfgygffffg

I purchased a trouser from Your Kashipur Uttrakhand outlet and it fades just after a wash. i have been buying your product...

Store manager didn't know how to talk abusive language is used by him

Hello sir/ma'am,
      I am purchased of blackberry suit in galani showroom, address : k k market, pune-satara rd. Pune 43. Contact : [protected] dated on 25th june 2018. Receipt no. 107, cell no.[protected].
      It got faded only trouser in just 4-5 times use. This issue regarding i am co-ordinate with showroom blackberry department person but, his side not came any positive response. He said me, i ask regarding your issue my management but, my management not accept your issue. That's why not possible replace your defected trouser of suit.
      Sir, i want just clarity why not possible replace my defected trouser of suit.

Best regard's,
      Nivritti maskare
      [protected]@gmail.com

Myself veer kumar from mysore, karnataka state, india. I have ordered blackberry evolve from amazon. It's almost 4 months and the mobile is not working and there might be some software glitches with the phone. I am not able to get it replaced or get my service done. How to claim warranty everywhere in india is of paid service. I still have warranty period. Why there is no proper service centers in india. Give me a solution for this how to over come this issue. Pathetic service by your team seriously. I want my service done at the earliest or give back my money. Is this the way you treat your customer. I have contacted many and without any further option i am contacting you sir.. Please check with this and do needful.
        May 25, 2019
        Updated by veera S Kumar
        My issues with Blackberry is not resolved

To whosoever may concern
          This is regarding fatal issues of my new mobile Blackberry Evolve which I bought before 3 days hoping it would be the same satisfactory mobile that BB gives. But unfortunately the device was not up to the mark. The software issues and overheating is killing the mobile. I mean I don't use heavy games and stuffs but the mobile heats to an extent If I use any social media for 10 minutes. Looking at this point BlackBerry has disappointed me so much. This is my honest and humble request to you to atleast go through the product and offer best experience to the other new buyers who hope that BB Evolve is a fantastic product. I am a true BlackBerry fan for life but this product totally disappointed me. Please contact me as soon as possible regarding the issue and don't make me feel inconvenience about the best brand in the history of mobiles.

My mobile imei : [protected]

I purchased a black color trouser today from blackberry store at gorakhpur. That trouser neede some alternation so i was given...

This is disgusting blackberry. I have bought your shoe on 20th july from lifestyle in gurgaon. Shoe quality is so pathetic that even in one rain the whole colour of shoes got faded away. I spent almost 2000rs on it and this is what i got after that. I am even not wearing it from the past 2 months. I am shocked by the quality you provide. Thats the worst. Even in my worst nighmare i would have never thought that the colour of shoes will fade away in the first rain itself. I need you take some appropriate measure

Somansh

Dear sir/ madam,

I have purchased a blackberry jacket from lifestyle store, pheonix market city, pune on dec...

My BlackBerry z3 sim slot was not working tell charge 1200 hundred, I told me that they will replace it but they given me by doing just a solding in it withing 15 days that broke again.i want actual charge for replacement. Kindly contact me on [protected] and email me on
              [protected]@gmail.com, it's too urgent. This is done by BlackBerry service centre of patna
              Apr 18, 2018
              Updated by aarinn1
              Plzz resolve it as fast as it possible it's very urgent