Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

Don't buy any blackberry mobile in India. Worst and horrible service. bought a Z10 on march 2014. Find the battery defective after 2 months, went to service center for nothing, they couldn't provide me any solution till the date. Yesterday my Z10 refused to get charged so what would i do now ? I think I must throw the mobile set on the face of the Incharge, blackberry India. Where are you sir ?

I had a blackberry z10 and it had a hardware issue.so I have given the phone for repair in bangalore Cunningham road service centre.it was inform to me that the process takes a month time.. so accordingly I called them after a month. The feedback is that 1) they don't work on weekend and so it not yet been rectified I agree inspite of not informing about the weekend thing .2)have to call them more than 50 times to get connected to the service centre.3) the lady who work in the centre has an unprofessional behaviour she doesn't address the quires .4) finally if the phone is connected then the office boys answers saying that on a Friday no staff are available. Request your concern on the issue as this kind of attitude is not acceptable from a person working for such a reputed brand.

SIR,
      I have purchased blackberry z 10 last month . After few days i found it was getting heated and on 9 august i have submit it to the blackberry service centre, jalandhar city.
      yesterday i got a call from them and they are saying your phone is accidently damaged and they can't provide any solution .i felt like i got cheated as i have submit my handset in undamaged condition to them. They provide me job sheet at that time and now they are saying it was damaged at that time and they can't send it to the company for replacement . Its their fault.So i request you to please provide a solution to my problem quickly
      thankyou

I want to share my problem which i face from last 2 months ( 19/06/2014). I purchased a Blackberry handset Z10 from Meerut, Mr. Talk Store Pl Sharma Road, Meerut. In due days the handset occur problem and I go to Customer care. They submit and promise to repair it. After few days when I had conversation with them, they said Its been replaced by new hand set by the company and will provide you the new set.
        Its 2 months and they just delay by all fake and non - sense excuses. and all thing are to out of control to talk to them or to deal them.
        According to them the set is short, now they are asking to take some other set which I don't want,
        I want z10 or my money back.

Abhinav Goel

i have blackberry z 10 (white varient). i purchased it 3 months ago. the problem with this device is that the proximity sensor and ambient light sesnor are not working, when i tested my z10 by blackberry virtual expert app. it shows that they two sensors are unavailable, i submitted my mobile to authorised service center on 31st july which is located in ghaziabad, firstly they told me that ambient light sensor is working (they told me about notification light) is that i am fool or blackberry engineer don't know that what is ambient light sensor, after lot of arguement they submitted my mobileand told me that it should be repaired or replaced in 10-15 days. yesterday i called them for query about this process, now they told me that it has been sent to the Gurgaon repair facility on 2nd aug, and it should be take another 20 days from today, It has been a disgusting experience with blackberry service, i am facing many problem due to unavailability of my mobile u can imagine, they did'nt provide me any standby handset for use. i don't know why blackberry can take 20-30 days for repair, i think any device should be repair in almost 2-3 days and it should be ready for collect witn in 8-10 days maximmum. now its irritating. blackberry should take any prompt action for this. thanx
          Hello Sir, I had purchased a mobile phone Blackberry Z10 (white colour varient) on 25/07/2014 from local retailor shop. after some time i was faced a problem with my handset regarding unavailabilty of ambient light sensor and proximity sensor thats not working at all, after that i was called to blackberry official customer support toll free no. and pretend my issues and they suggest me that if you facing any type of problem with you handsets you have to go to point of purchase and they can serve you, then i went to the retailor shop and pretend my issues they told me that you have to search blackberry official service center near by you and escalate this issue to them and they can help you for this after that i searched blackberry official service center on blackberry official website http://in.blackberry.com/support/servicecentres.html and found below address Name: HCL Info systems Limited Address: Shop No.3, Ground Floor, Plot No.C-1, RDC, Rajnagar, Ghaziabad, Pin-201003.City: Ghaziabad STD Code: Toll FreePhone Numbers: [protected]Service Type: GSM and [protected]@hcl.comthen on 31/07/2014 i went to that service center and express my complaints regarding my handsets to MR.Sumit Sharma and he submitted my handset for repair and gave me a job-sheet and assured me that your handsets will be repaired and ready for collection from service center in 15-20 days and gave me a personnal service center contact no. that is -:[protected]on 5/08/2014 i found that the problem narration mentioned in the jobsheet are incomplete, i was complained them of two sensors but they mentioned only one sensor issue so that i contacted them for this through email and they replied me that We would like to inform you that your BlackBerry handset which you had deposited at our service centre has been sent to the Gurgaon repair facility. We shall get in touch with you once the handset is repaired and ready for collection.we would request you to allow us 10-15 working days time in order to resolve the matter upto your satisfaction at the earliest.After that on on 18/08/2014 I requested them for further updates regarding my process and they inform me that we are organizing a swap against your handset which you have submitted at our service centre and shall get back to you with the updates once the swapped unit has been shipped at the service centre and is ready for collection. we would request you to allow another us 10-15 working days time in order to resolve the matter upto your satisfaction at the earliest.its horrible for me to hear that i have to wait another 15 days for swap my handset but i was ready for anticipate for continued patience and when i tried to contact to the personnal contact no. which is provided to me by Mr. Sumit sharma they never picked up my call till i tried continue call them atleast 20 times. i called him approx 5-6 times and always same things happened with me by mistake if he picked my call they also gave me date, date and another date and told me that blackberry does'nt have a stock of this model so that your service has been delayed, when i requested them for contact detail of repair facility where they escalate my handset they don't gave me their anything and said that we can't gave their contact detail to the customer on 4/09/2014 i called him to service center for updates and they told me same that blackberry does'nt have stock and Blackberry offered me for blackberry z3 instead to swap of Blackberry z 10 because Z3 has 5 inch display(LOL) and it is better (blackberry z3 is lower qualitative featured as compared to Z10 you can check) On 1/09/2014 i was mailed to the [protected]@HCL.COM for further update an automated response has been sent by their system thatDear Customer, This is an automated response to confirm the receipt of your e-mail. Our team will get back to you regarding your email within three working days.We assure you the best of services.but till today they don't replied me today i remind them for reply but they don't replied till now, i was frustated so that on 6/09/2014 (saturday Morning) i went to the service center for further updates and present situaton (with spy pen camera for recording) of my handset, Service incharge Mr. Sumit Sharma again told me same that Blackberry stops the manufacturing of blackberry z 10 and offered me to take blackberry z3 or if you want Z10 you have to wait till the another end of next week and we are not the reason for delay that is delay from where we escalate your handsets(gurgoan repair facilty) after that again i requested him for contact detail of that facilty because i am going to consumer forum for this complaint again they told me that we can't gave you their contact detail then i requested them to gave me all your statements of present situation, reason of delay, reason of you don't have a time to pick a call of costumers, blackberry offered to the costumers another low grade mobile phone instead to the original in written on affdevit and i am going to file a case against blackberry to the consumer forum but they don't write and revert my blank affidavit to me and said that okay go and case to us in rude behaviour, i have full video recording of communication between service center and me which is exist today after that i come back to home and quired about that offer which is told to me by Mr. Sumit Sharma via facebook(social networking website) official web page in posts comments and one of the blackberry executives replied to mine comment that no that is not true blackberry never offered that that type of thing to the costumers in any situations . now please investigate deeply regarding this i have proof of anything and take any prompt action regarding my problem and take a strict judgement after investigate

i bought a balckberry phone approx and year ago . i had to give for service atlest 6 times because of bad performance of phone. and the service centre took more than a month every time i gave it for service. thay have failed to solve the problem with phone and even now my phone is with them. I would want my refund back on phone . i bought this phone for rs44000.
          have given my blackberry z10 to service center on 13.09.14,
          now about 25 days passed but no news about my phone, the service center person says it will take more 30 days
          i tried blackberry customer care no which doesnot works and another connects to customer care service of canada who dont even know indian english. so could not register any complaints
          so please solve my problem

To, The Technical Support Team Blackberry Issue: Complaint regarding poor service given by Blackberry Customer Care. Dear Sir/Madam, With reference to the subject cited above, I would like to tell you that, I am very much disappointed about your poor service. Due to some technical issue related to my tracker pad and key buttons, I have submitted my blackberry phone on 22nd of July 2014. It has been almost 10 days, I haven’t received any response from your side. Please tell me frankly that whether you will be able to solve this issue within time or not because, I will have to go out of station on 7th of August 2014. Now a days, I am facing many problems without my phone. As I am a electrical engineer, my work is on site and I am not able to mail my clients in time as a result of this, it gives a negative response to our clients. Also it is going to hamper my project, So it’s a major loss to me. So it’s my request to kindly solve this issue within this time limit. I know blackberry is well reputated company, but I am shocked of its poor service. So, I request you kindly resolve this matter as soon as possible, why the customer will suffer due to your poor service, that they can’t deliver handsets within time. So for your kind information, I am giving you the details of the handset and the job sheet number for reference. 1. Job sheet no. [protected] Created on 22 /07 /2014 18:20:10 2. RMA no. RM04037918 3. Serial no. [protected] 4. Model 9220 curve 5. Product code PRD[protected] colour black Address where the handset is submitted: BB Expert Center Gurgaon Ground floor Parsvanath Arcadia Plot no. 1 sec 14 old Gurgaon road opposite Motorola Tower Gurgaon Haryana 122001 Further, I would like to request you to kindly arrange to send a replacement immediately if possible. Thanks in Advance. Date : 2/08/2014 Yours Customer Er. Nikhil Gupta Mob: [protected] Email: [protected]@hotmail.com

I have protected my data in blackberry protect and now my phone has lost all contacts and I forget my ID and tried to reset on blackberry reset password but every time it is come up with locked up and tried after 15 mint. either I do after one day pls solve the problem as i have lost all my contacts and its already saved in blackberry protect.

after one and two hour mobile become shut down after connecting charging it start working further same problem occures after same time when we shown in servicing center he uploaded ox 10 and said now problem is solved and it will not work on 10.2, but problem is continuing and we also want to use up grade version, kindly solve the problem by replacing the set. Bill no.2023 dated 29.06.14 galaxy mobile B 875 A Syam park Ext.Opp diwakar model school sahibabad ghaziabad [protected]

Sir/Madam, I had submitted my Blackberry Z10 in Blackberry Care (Gol Market Branch) because of some touch pad problem, they told me that this set has to forward to the company for replacement and it will take 10-15 days but after 10-15 days when I went there again they said that it will take 10-15 days more and gave me a spare phone Blackberry curve 8520 which is also damaged. I don't even got a call from the company.

Dear Sir, My Blackberry 9220 with the above IMEI no has been stolen on 20th July 2014 . I have already blocked my SIM & will be getting the new one latest by today . Request you to kindly block this phone immediately . Subrata Chakrabertty

Blackberry Recent Comments