Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

l have purceses blaxkberry z10 13 may 2014 . by infibeam online shoping. i have problam in networking so i gave mobile in servise center date 18 june 2014 he ask me your mobile give after10 to 15 days . after 17 days I call services center he ask your cell will be replesed so come in 7 days. after 7 days he ask this phone is not availeble in compny ao take some time. i wants my mobile my moblie imei no is [protected] and work order no. sur/bb/14/03154

I purchased Blackberry Q5 few months back from Reliance Digital, Shipra Mall.

Basis my requirement, i preferred my next phone of touch and qwerty both, and Blackberry fits the bill in that particular requirement.

After negative reviews from friends and family, I have decided to go for the renowned brand Blackberry thinking it to be masters in business phones, but to my surprise Blackberry handset, not only gives you pain in terms of memory but also kills your time when you need the device most, it automatically adopts its hang mode and leave you nowhere.

I am facing these problems from 2 months now and after visiting to all possible nearby service center I ended up landing consumer complaint forum with a hope that now the so called brand Blackberry will consider my device problem and the hard earned money I have put to own this untrustworthy brand. As my device is very much under a warranty I claim for a new device or will wish to take this case forward, as my life is in mess with this awesome invention of Q5 from a so called known brand Blackberry

Gaurav Sethi
    sethi.[protected]@gmail.com

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and can assure you that we are committed to solving your problem and resolve it to your satisfaction. The matters that you have brought to our notice are being addressed on priority and our concerned representative will get in touch with you soon. Thank you also for sharing your contact details with us.

Warm Regards,
    Reliance Digital
    Dear Gaurav,

Our team has been trying to get in touch with you at the number you had provided, however, have been unable to reach you. Request you to provide an alternate number at http://on.fb.me/H15i2n for our team to connect with you.

Warm Regards,
    Reliance Digital

my phone blackberry q5 suddenly stopped working one day and was not switching on even after charging it and i gave it to blackberry service center in janakpuri who told me that to verify the problem it will take 2 to 14 days. after 14 days they told me that it is not repairable and they will give me a new set on 25th of june. today they did not give me any phone and instead were giving me old worthless handsets as replacement and they dont even know when will i have my phone back. i am seriously fed up and feel betrayed by the company i trusted so much and all this running around for a phone is making me depressed. i want my phone by the end of this week that is 29th june after which i will complain to the consumer court for the horrible service that i have got. it is going to be a month and i have no idea what went wrong with my phone or when will i get it back, i ddint even get a proper replacement, no one called or emailed or messaged me regarding the repairments or replacements. and please reply soon i am getting very impatient with your unprofessional behaviour. if you are not able to do anything then i will have to complain because a month to replace a handset especially when you gave me a faulty one to start with is too much time. i am waiting for your reply. [protected] is my no. for now please contact as soon as possible

Since i have purchased blackberry 9320 handset ..It has lot of problem..Getting heated ..Gets switch off ..Battery runs down fast...Very bad service centre ..No help ..Useless...Very annoyed with the sales n service...

Already i had to pay 2000 to replace my battery dont know how much more i have to pay more.Not even a year old...

Blackberry doesnt pay any heed to customers...Very bad service.
        Jun 25, 2014
        Updated by hellodips
        my email ...[protected]@yahoo.com

kindly replace without any further delay...

Purchased Blackberry Q5 in august 2013 found battery backup problem and audio jack not working after many mails to blackberry finally submitted handset to Blackberry service center next day return my phone after repair again found same problem and mail to blackberry again company advice to submit phone to service provider finally submit phone for repair for same problem and also phone heat in standby mode on 16 May 2014. For my phone status many time called helpline number but kept phone on hold and no answer and not reply on. Send Mail many times for my phone status, after that in reply we are working on for best possible service take 7 to 10 working days replied my mails after over a month .Visited service center for update but but service center people unable to give correct answer. Please help to change handset with new one same problem can't rectify twice or I want full my money back .

Hi, I odered for Blackberry Z10 mobile in online and got it from the showroom in coimbatore. After one week i came to know that the headset was not working properly, hence i went to the showroom and asked for the solution where they asked to visit the nearest service centre. I went to the service centre and told them the problem. First of all there was no proper respect for the customer from the receptionist and they made us to visit the service centre daily for more than one week and after struggling a lot i got the new handset. I personally request to have some concern on the customers whoever walks in. We will be satisfied only i[censored]r service for us is greatfull.

I bought the handset in November 2012 in pune and not even a year had passed it started giving problems. I went to Borivali west, mumbai service center and after so much of shouting they twice replaced with a new handset and then again replaced the battery once. Now again there was some problem. I had submitted but then they called once and then did not revert back. Its almost ten days now. And whenever I called phone is never answered. Plus too many lies are told to the customers which I can proof also.This time I went to collect as they were not calling, so there they did not even know where is my cell and what problem is there.

Why you all want people should come and shout all the time. Please report this problem to higher authorities or to the blackberry company. I am fed up of Blackberry and regret buying it.

1. In pune I gave and got a new handset after 1 and half month

2. 31st July 2013 : mumbai again got a new set after a month

wono : zrv/bb/13/06518
              dc no : zrv/cd/13/06781

3. 6th sept 2013: mumbai : got new battery

wono: zrv/bb/13/07772
              dc no : zrv/cd/13/08293

4. Then 19th may 2014 i submitted again.

Sejal

I had given my Blackberry Playbook for repairs to the Blackberry service center Indranagar, Bangalore on the 14th instant for a simple problem that the device is not getting charged as the charger jack has a problem. In-spite of several enquiries, I have been getting no response on the status of the same. I have made several calls on the no. [protected] and each time get a response that they will call back with the update but have never kept to the commitment. Every time I make a call the feedback is never the same. I strongly express my displeasure in the service that I am getting from this service center. Trust the matter will be taken up and resolved. My email : [protected]@gmail.com My Mobile : [protected]

Sir I Have given my Blackberry bold 5 on[protected] for the replacement of the handset. At the time of issuing the phone to the service centre, they told me i will be getting back in a week or 10days. But till date i dint received my handset back from the service centre (Order no-7431)
                  Dear Sir/Mam,
                  I submitted my BBZ10 phone on 16-Jan-2015 for service repair under the warranty period. But till now (on[protected] I have not received my phone back. It's more than 2 months and everytime I call the service center they say It will take one more week.
                  I don't know what to do. Please help .

Naveen Rai
                  Ph :[protected]
                  email ID :- rai.k.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi, I have purchased Blackberry Q5 phone (pin 2B21DDFE) in August 2013 through Reliance store in Gurgaon, Haryana. Since that day the slip flip cover (from where sim and memory and is inserted) is out. I face a lag while using the phone I have restored to company setting several times but still the issue is not being resolved. I have also updated the phone software but still phone gets hanged very every now and then. When I bought this phone I was getting a very good battery backup but within 3-4 months the phone's battery backup has reduces drastically. While using the internet tethering feature (to connect net from my phone). I face a severe challenge as it keeps on getting disconnected. When I use 3G internet on my device it does not work properly, however when tried using 3G network on my other device my sim worked perfectly fine Sometimes the keypad do not respond properly specially the left caps key. Noise cancellation feature is not responding properly. I have recently purchased this phone after considering the blackberry old track and the services that has been delivered by the company but I am very much disappointed when I actually used this device. Please resolve my problem. Regards, Dhairya Kaushik [protected]

Blackberry Recent Comments