Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

i have my blackberry 9380 and my lock button dint worked well, due to no service center in sri ganganagar (rajasthan) i waited and after few months it got worse, then i shifted to delhi n got that it doesnt connects to internet as well . when i went to service center they said i have broken the lock button due to pressing hard but it wasnt my mistake since it was already that way and they also denied to solve the wifi problem saying now the warranty is void due to physical damage . please help me asap to get my handset replaced

I purchased mobile Model No. 9220 Colour Black from Mobile Cafe, Paschim Vihar vide receipt No. 748 dated 22.11.12 for Rs. 10, 500/- with warranty of 18 months. It is not working and nobody is listening to my complaint. Please do the needful and arrange to replace the same urgently. Thanks & Regards, A.K. Behl # [protected]

i am losing money regularly from my balance, cause no coordination is there in between of idea ( my connection ) and blackberry ( my device), i had taken unlimited 399 regularly from BBM but instead idea is cutting money on miscellaneous usage parallely, i have tried calling them many times, but they don't value comments, and is humiliating talking with them . its like they want me to understand that they don't want customers to call them and waste their time and we as customer are totally free and calling to annoy them. this was moreover with idea but also blackberry people were Also not up to the mark. u say to contact idea for the deductions made and they say it is u who will correct, whatever, i am fed up of calling so many times and still nothing happens ( waiting on ivr reptdly. is annoying and after that the attender drops the call thinking no one unerdstands). god knows this complaint will be taken care or not, you can see all the call details, and try to check the conversations. ( i will provide my cell no. i[censored] repondd ) [protected]@gmai.com Regards, Kapil

i have blackberry curve 9380. since i have purchase handset, it been to service center 4-5 times. but still there is no solution. my handset is having problem of automatic reboot for continues half an hour or more than that. there is scrach on my keypad that's why company is saying we cant help you but the fact is that there is no connection of scrach with the actual problem. Because the problem is that the handset is getting reboot continously and it is technical problem which cover into company's warranty. and my handset is under warranty. i have already spend amt of Rs. 16000 for handset and its been only 1 year or so and my handset having this problem. they are asking me for Rs. 5000 for this solution but when my handset is already under warranty why should i spent a amount of same. so kindly please help me out and get some solution for me. either help me out for amount i have spend on handset or else replace my handset. i shall be expecting your positive response. thanking you...
        blackberry service center address is written in photos attach. kindly please take your action soon.

I am Lakshmi Sharma of Guwahati, Assam. I purchased a Blackberry 9360 with IMEI No : [protected] on 11th April 2012, which carries a manufacturer’s warranty of 18 months against all manufacturing defects. My phone was working fine but lately stated developed problems in display. So I consulted the authorised service centre on 9th Aug, 2013 (end of 15th month). The Service Centre asked me to deposit the phone as it had developed some problem with the PCB and the phone is under warranty vide Job No.[protected] which states as follows : • Problem : Display Problem/Casing Scratches • DOP : Warranty • ELS : physical checked • SM: DC110709-L0P2A10236 I was informed that the phone was sent to Bangalore head office as the problem cannot be corrected here. On 21 Aug, 2013 I received a communication that the phone will not be covered under warranty due to the following reasons : • PCB Bent • Housing Damaged • Shield open near MIC And so the mobile was send back to me without any repairing. I fail to understand why was the “housing damage” not detected here in Guwahati office, as it was clearly written that the phone was physically checked on receipt and we have a written proof that the warranty seal was intact at the time of receipt. This is just to harass a consumer because this is a manufacturing defect. I collected the Bangalore Service centre Incharge’s (Mr. Ambarish Sengupta) phone number [protected] as the Guwahati office is not providing me any solution. I was informed by Mr. Ambarish that an electronic device cannot have a manufacturing defect after 2-3 month and that the 18 months warranty is just a hoax to mislead the consumers. He specifically said that you cannot do anything as it is his discretion to provide warranty or not. I even told him that I shall go to the consumer court, he said that Blackberry has enough lawyers to meet such litigation and do not fear any customer. I strongly advice all against using blackberry smartphones as it is the company’s policy to dupe consumers of their money.
          U got some serious problem..!! The only thing you can do now is to trash it..!!

i bought new blackberry 8520 curve last year.. from Bhopal (india)
            after few months it start heating up even when it was not in use.
            i sent it to service centre.
            they kept my cellphone for.16 days. after that they called me to collect that.
            after servicing also this problem was continue + i found new problem of net connectivity.
            i wasn't able.to browse internet +battery problem + heating up + hanging 6 to 8 times a day.
            then.i again contact for service centre ,again they took.15 days
            now today on 14/08/2013.
            i went to collect my cell to service centre there i fouind not a single satisfactory reaponse from the contact employee including nil result of problem.of my handset.
            they people were treated me badly .
            again the sent my hanset to company for 20 days.
            because of their careless response ,I am facing so many problem while.the cell is not with me .
            sir . i am requesting you to take strictly action against them.

Blackberry — Regarding Cover and Software problem

I am having Blackberry curve 8520 which i have purchased last year. Withing a year its rubber cover is crumbled and i have lost navigation buttens. Is there any other option other than replacing the whole body. Also my mobile is becoming hang at any time...some error it is showing.

Please help me in this regard.

Raghvendra

Blackberry — handset problem

I have purchased balckberry torch in month of feb of this year. My imei number is 353489.04.403068.0. In four month I have faced hell lot of problms. I got a charging problm as my phone is not getting charged. And for this problm I have. Given my phone for reparing in bb service center about 3 to 4 times. But even then I m facing same problm. BB has got worst services in whole mobile communication world. Don't know how this problm will get solved or the last option is of throwing my handset. Hw box pice will have problm n y they r not rectifying it. So wat to do n whome to contect. Got fedup with this worst company. My number. [protected]

Blackberry — Problem with Handset

This is in reference with my Blackberry Bold which I bought in last June and since then i have taken it to the company's service center for 7 times. Since last my purchase it has never worked fine, i have told them to replace it they always just update or send it to Gurgaon. But the problem has not been solved at all. For 2 days it will work fine and then again it will start rebooting.

It's very serious and bad on the part of the company that they are cheating their customers.

Mandeep Khanna

Respected Sir,

I have several complains regarding service centre of Blackberry (Care Zone). From Last few days i am facing many problem from service centre. I had given my two phones 9860 & 9220 for repair on 10.08.2013 but there was no positive response from service representative. When on 13th I reached to the service center to get my phones back i was not properly treated. Also person named SANJAY SINGH said that it would take around 20-25 days for both the phones to get OK. They will send it back to the co. and will give us after 25 days. When i asked for a spare phone they refused me.

I request you to please suggest me how we can keep our phone for 25 Days to get it repair. When we use a phone in range of 20-25 thousand we expect not to change it for a long period of time. Also the people of service center din't even managed to give me a spare phone to use.

So i request you to please take this complaint on a serious note & reply me as soon as possible.

Thanking You

SANJAY AYANI
              +91-[protected]

Hlo, i have bought i phn Blackbery curve 9360, in november from big bazzar ,sahara mall.gurgaon
                but after 15 days it shows software updation .when i went to the service center they said we can not chechk it as its impoted phn ,

while i was not aware i told them about my problem. but thay did not reponse for that issue.

they also told me that there is insurence and i year gurantee for this but did not get any dics regarding that .
                from last three months m just following them but they did not take any action plase help me,
                if you need any details plz let me know

kirty [protected]

Blackberry — not happy with device

I have bought blackyberry 8520 last year.IMEI NO-[protected].But its outside body is chipped within 3 months and i have shown that in your service center in lajpat nagar.But they dont have any solution for this.Its software is also troubling me since i have bought dis device.

Pls noted i am buying a phone Blacberry curve9220 from Plantet M paschim Vihar. Blackberry Launch a scheme that they convert total amount in EMI total cost of phone.This is understanding between Bank & Blackberry .I have a Axis bank credit card & this scheme also implement on Axis bank credit card as per shop keeper & Blackberry commitment.But when i am recd my credit card statement total Purchase amount mention in statement.When i written mail to shop keeper & Blackberry executive they are deny & said that sort out your problem with bank they are not taking any action against this compliant.Blackberry forge me. I am requesting that look this matter on most urgent basis i am return to phone to the shop keeper & reverse amount.Also Blackberry pay me for this harassment. For proof i am attached my account statement & purchasing slip where show 12 EMI.

Rohit Khurana,

I bought BLACKBERRY - 8520 curve ( IMEI NO. [protected]) on 21/07/2012.
                    Mobile get switched off automatically and will have to restart every time hence software damage and got hang the mobile with error.
                    had given 2 times for repair to REDIGTON, AHMEDABAD who is BLACKBERRY authorised dealer in AHMEDABAD, they unable to resolve the matter and 3 rd time they sent instrument to BANGLORE for replacement.
                    i got replace unit and against problem started after 7 days even for new instrument i registered complain 4 times to them.
                    still they are able to resolve my complain and i am frusted with this issue.

Please help to get it sorted out.

Blackberry — demonstration at home

I HAVE PURCHASED YOUR MICROWAVE OWEN FROM M/S JAI MATA ELECTRONIC , RANI BAZAR , BIKANER, RAJASTHAN ON 18/12/2009 . THEY TOLD ME ABOUT DEMO AFTER 7DAYS BUT I REQUEST SO MANY TIMES BY TELEPHONIC TALK NOW YET I STILL WAITING FOR THE SAME

black berry z3 mobile

Battery discharges swiftly and many time with heated up. Many times i found my mobile dead in the morning. While the battery remains 90%to 100% at the time of sleeping and data services remains off .Very poor performance .

Blackberry Recent Comments