Blackberry

Blackberry Complaints & Reviews

i had submitted my Blackberry bold 5 on 17th June at Blackberry service center of Eternity mall, Thane (west). they said the phone is water damaged and it would not be claimed under warranty. They asked me to pay 250 rs and submit the phone and they told me i would get my phone back within 8-10 working days as the phone will be sent to head office at Bangalore. I visited the store day before yesterday and they told the phone might probably b delivered on 28th. Today when i visited, the told me that the phone is opened by the technician of blackberry head office at Bangalore and they asked me to wait for more 10 days. this is utter non-sense. this type of service was not expected by Blackberry. please take action against this.
my email id- [protected]@gmail.com
phn no.- [protected]
My blackberry mobile was dead, but it was in warranty period. I have given my phone to service centre on 16 th May 2014. But till date i have no information about my phone. My phone was in warranty period so company should be change it but the kept it for repairing. WHY.??? and after more than one month they are not giving the correct information about it. this is very poor service. my reference id is [protected]. Please clear this matter as soon as possible if you can.

I refer to my blackberry tourch given to ur service staton on 10th june2013
    Cas id bb0730907 ime no [protected] model no 9810 white.

It was given to service station for audio problem an there was also slider movement problem.

Has it is in warranty an u are charging me 2750 for slider change where in poona my
    Friend got free replacement.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Recently I went to the Blackberry Service Center located at Dadar and gave my phone Blackberry 9780 for repair on 11th June 2013 of which Work Order Number - DJD/BB/13/04001, Case Id - BN0039187. I submitted my handset at the service center and was told will receive my handset within 8-10 working days but i got a mail from Blackberry within 2 days in which it was written that my handset is ready for delivery. I collected my handset on 13th June 2013. After using my handset for few days again the same problem started repeating, for which I again went to the service center and have submitted my handset on 18th June 2013 of which Work Order Number is DJD/BB/13/04198, Case Id is BN0041465.
      I would request you to please REPLACE my handset as I have given the handset for repair more than 5 times. Such a Poor Service is not expected from a reputed Company like BLACKBEERY.
      Hope you would consider the above matter and give a sigh of relief by REPLACING my handset.

Yours Truely,
      Harshal Karania.
      +91-[protected].
      +91-[protected].

Blackberry — poor service

my name is Parminder i have a 8320 BB. black berry company has a very very poor customer care they dnt know how to give a service. they all are use less................................

JobSheet No. [protected]
        This is in regarding my BlackBerry 9220 which I submitted in Blackberry Expert Centre Gurgaon as it was having some problems of Auto Reboot.

29th May 2013: The handset was deposited and promised delivery time was 30th May 2013.
        30th May 2013: I visited BB service Centre and they said that the phone is still under repair and told me to come back on 3rd June.
        3rd June 2013: I visited again they told that the phone has been sent to Banglore Head Office and will be back only by 10th June.
        10th June 2013: No clue about when my phone will be back, on my repeated requests a pre used damaged Blackberry 8520 was handed over to me as a substitute. I notified the Executive Mr. Sumit Bhasin present at the Service Centre about the damages, he said that this is the only phone they can provide me.
        Disappointed I took the phone and returned to my office.
        June 17, 2013: I went to collect my repaired handset, and now they are saying that I have to pay for the repair of the damaged substitute Handset. The store manager took me to a separate room and misbehaved and said that you will get your phone only when you will pay for the damaged substitute phone. Harassed and tortured by their behavior I Left the damaged phone also and came back.
        My Question to the RIM’s Customer Support is that:
        Is this a new Business practice started by the Blackberry or HCL to plunder their customers?
        I don’t have any proof with me that the phone was damaged and vice versa they also don’t have any proof that the phone was in good condition.
        I am going to get my phone back or I will have to pursue to the consumer Forum for my phone?

I have purchased Blackberry 9220 EMI no [protected] on 23-07-12. It started giving trouble. The memory stick doesn't support by mobile. I was submitted mobile[protected] to Sampark System Bhopal (Complaint sheet no 3229) for solving my problem but after 15 day the problem still remains.

Blackberry — Memory card with handset is not working

I have purchased blackberry curve 8520 on 31aug,2011 after purchasing i found that memory card in the handset is not working,,i tried other memory cards in it and it worked properly but the 2gb memory card which i received in the handset is not working.I talked to the dealer (from where i purchased) regarding it he guided me to the service center.SO on 2nd sep 2011 i took my handset to the service center in janakpuri they told me that they dont take complaints regarding memory card and u should go to the dealer...after that i even talk to the customer care they told that there is no warranty of memory card as IT IS COMPLIMENTARY...so after that i left with no option.....so please suggest me what to do ASAP

Prashant

I had purchased Blackberry 9220 – ETA – 1742/2012/WRLO, IMEI – [protected]on 24th March 2013 from Alfa - Mumbai. In less than a month it started giving a problem, either party was unable to hear the voice on other end.

Upon complaining for the same i was told to go to service center. I visited a service center in prime mall - i was told that it has a hardware problem and it will go for repairing. Upon asking for replacement i was told that it was possible only if it was given within 15 days of purchase. My phone has actually started giving problem in less than 15 days but i thought may be it was signal problem . But later on i found that it started giving problem in each and every call and during the call also voice was lost.

Also there is poor service from the service center. The hot line number is kept on hold for hours and hours & finally a customer gets tired and drop the idea of complaint. Even email complaints are also unanswered. There is no facility on company's website for the complaints.

We buy international products for their quality. But i really repent being blackberry customer. My earlier blackberry phone also last only for 2 years. One of my friends blackberry is also giving trackpad problem and is not solved even after paying Rs.1200+ in blackberry service center.

Its really sad to know that blackberry company is not giving quality products to Indian customers.

Now i have already spent on blackberry & It really pinches to me as my credit card payment bill was not produced and i had to send handset for repairing.

Is here any way where i can get may money back so that i can buy other good quality phone other than blackberry? Also let me know where i can complain for the same to the blackberry company directly. i want them to know that how their company's name is spoiled because of bad quality phones supplied to India and with no proper service center for customer satisfaction.

Please suggest. My email id is miera.[protected]@gmail.com

Meera
            Aug 13, 2020

Blackberry — Never buy Blackberry from Alfa

I bought a Blackberry Storm 9500 with 6 months warranty from Alfa (Irla) earlier this year. On rechecking back at home i realised that the 8gb card that comes free with this model was missing. The handset worked fine for couple months after which the touchscreen was not responding in most areas, the earphone sound was garbled and it became impossible to use the phone. I called Alfa who directed me to the Vodafone helpline. Vodafone explained that they would be able to help only if the handset was purchased from a Vodafone outlet. In this case they said to contact the dealer directly. After going back n forth i decided to get the handset repaired outside, spending 5k. Let this be a warning to others to think twice before buying a Blackberry from Alfa.
            I BUY MY BLACKBERRY BOLD IN U.A.E AFTER 1 YEAR USING IT JUST SHOTDOWN AND I CANT OPEN IT WHEN I BRING TO THE REPAIR CENTER OF BLACKBERRY THEY JUST TOLD ME THAT THEY CANNOT DO ENYTHING BECAUSE THE PROBLEM IS THE BORD I TOLD THEM HOW???IS THIS THE QUALITY OF BLACKBERRY??GOOD FOR 1 YEAR WE SPENT MONEY FOR NOTHING!!!

dr sir/ madam,
              i bought a blackberry curve handset from flipkart and i had a display and panel prob recently. i gave it for service at the blackberry showroom at phoenix market city on 2 apr. before proceeding for the process they called me several times but once i agreed they never ever called me. i bought a capdase cover on feb 15 at the same showroom but it was totally damaged now. i cannot use it. the employer damaged it. there was no response from him till we get the mobile on yesterday. i called him several times everyday to know about the mobile condition. there was no proper response from him.
              he said to deliver the mobile on 6 apr, sat but we forced and got it on yst 14apr. i am unhappy with the service and poor responsible manager of the branch. yest he was not there and i got the mob from someother person. totally he is the worst ever manager we have ever found. very worst bb service.
              name is rajiv nd order num is 121.
              Dec 24, 2016
              I threw the phone away.

Sub: Repeated problems of Black berry Curve with new handset.

Ref to the captioned subject I regret to say that after purchasing BLACK BERRY CURVE 9220 ,IMEI NO: [protected]. I have made my life miserable. I would never recommend anyone in my life to purchase black berry handset.
                I am hereby listing the series of event that has taken place with myself after purchasing black Berry Curve 9220:-
                1. I purchased this phone keeping in mind the brand image of the company on December, 20th 2012, from HOT SPOT showroom at Sarita vihar H block market, they didn’t tell me about 15 days return policy at the time of selling the product.
                2. On January the 3rd , 2013, I went to their Service centre at Nehru Palace, as by then the track-pad of my handset stopped working. The attendant who was sitting their didn’t tell me about the 15 days return policy, he asked me to go back and have the backup of my data first, then we will check & fix this issue for you. I went back and had got some urgent work so, I went out of station and came back to Delhi on February the 4th 2013.
                3. On February the 6th 2013, I went to their Service centre at Nehru Palace, the attendant asked me the 15 days policy at that time and asked me that the problem was not so big, they just need to change the track-pad, which would happen in just 2-3 days and I will get a SMS, to collect the handset. I kept waiting for their SMS, which I never got, there was no number to call on their service Jobsheet no. [protected], so in the end I had to visit their centre again.
                4. On February the 20th 2013, I visited their centre again and asked for my handset, they asked me to wait for 2 hours, I waited for 2 hours and then had a word with their manager, he told me to wait another 2 hours as their engineers were changing the track-pad of my handset and it would take another 2 hours. I didn’t understand, what were they doing for last 14 days? I waited for another 2 hours and collected my handset, wondering that I would not face this problem again.
                5. On February 25th 2013, I went to their Service centre again, as the track-pad of my handset stopped working in just 4 days. This time I asked whether they have the part (track-pad) available or not? Their Service centre manager told me that, I had to wait for 1-2 weeks, so I thought of coming back in next 2 weeks.
                6. I went on March 12th 2013, to their Service centre at Nehru Palace again, submitted my handset and had a word with manager, he told me that I would get the handset maximum by 7 days and he himself wrote his mobile no. [protected] – Praveen (Mgr.), on the invoice copy ([protected]). I sent him message after 7 days, as I didn’t get any call or message from blackberry, he didn’t reply. Same thing happened for 5-6 times, as was out of station, was not able to visit their service centre personally.
                7. Finally I went to their service centre on April the 12th 2013, I asked for my handset, I got my handset, it was working fine, however I wanted to be secure, so I asked their manager to give me a written statement, whether or if the same/other issue occurs to my handset, than they would fight for me in order to get the replacement, Manager simply denied in front of so many people sitting out there, stating that, he is not authorised to give anything in writing, however he himself said the words that I have highlighted above verbally, I simply asked him to give me that thing in writing. I asked him to call his senior and make me to speak to him, he called his senior and I had a word with him over the phone and again I dint get anything in writing, so with great disappointment I came back home, again wondering that from now onwards nothing will happen to the handset.
                1. With full frustration, sitting in front of laptop early in the morning, writing this complaint against black berry, because in the morning wake up alarm rang at 5:00am, it asked me to snooze or dismiss as it use to ask me all the time, I clicked dismiss and got up. After approx (15-20) mins, I checked my cell phone to see the time, however my handset was dead. I thought, it might be due to low battery, I plugged the charger and still waiting for my handset to turn on. It is dead since 5.00am today morning. I will be going to your service centre again today by 1:00pm, I want you guys to take an action against it, there is some issue with the handset, rather than fixing the issue, please replace it, as out of 4 months of purchase handset was there at the service centre for more than 1 and a half months. There is some issue with this unit, so please try and replace it.

Note:- I am requesting you guys to help me out, I cannot go to your service centre over and again, I don’t have that much time. Please provide me the replacement for this handset.

Thanks & Regards

BIRENDRA SINGH
                (MD) Z ASSOCIATES
                +[protected]
                +[protected]
                www.zassociates.in
                "Blame is a senseless action. You are the master of your own destiny, you can achieve whatever you desire and the only force that stands in your way is your own fear. So utilise your power to decide and do it!"
                Aug 13, 2020

Block IMEI Number and Kindly trace my lost mobile BlackBerry 9630 TOUR
                  I would like to make a complaint regarding my lost mobile phone.

I lost my mobile phone from PREMDAN AHMEDNAGAR MAHARASHTRA on 13 APRIL 2013. I noticed that the mobile is missing from my flat. Please find the details of the mobile phone below.

Mobile details:

Missed Date: 13 april 2013
                  IMEI No : 980045.00.8110743
                  Sim use : Tata Docomo
                  Mobile NO : [protected]

Immediately I informed the ahmednagar Police in writing.
                  I Kindly request you to trace and find the mobile. Please block the mobile using the IMEI number mentioned above.

Please treat this as my complaint and I request to take necessary action to get back the mobile. Please let me know if you need any additional information.

NISHANT ANIL MEHTA
                  CHINTAMANI APP, 1ST FLOOR,
                  NEAR ESSAR PETROL PUMP,
                  PREMDAN CHOWK ,
                  AHMEDNAGAR

Below mentioned mail is the mail which i sent to blackberry and here i am sending you the same as i am facing lots of problem without my BB 9790 but service station people are taking it easy and making me fool. Please help me for the same as this is important for me as well we my emotional attachment is with this BB is there as it was given by my wife on my birthday.

I have a problem with blackberry service station in jodhpur, rajasthan, india. I gave my blackberry 9790 to lovely enterprise for the problem of constant restart, display getting white and network issue. I gave my BB on 11/MARCH/2013 with this problems. After that i followed up them after 15 days but no proper reply from them. Finally on 06/APRIL/2013 i made call and they said its done and you can collect it. So finally i went today by 11.30 AM to collect my BB 9790. But when the time i gave my work order slip to take back my BB, they said its refused by blackberry because its out of warranty. Then i saw him my bill of 18 months warranty then they change statement by telling that there is break on top of my cell so company refused my warranty. When the time i gave my BB to service station there was not a single break on it. I refused to take that top broken BB as it was checked by them properly when the time i gave them for my problems. After so many days of followup and pathetic service from BB service center, i am totally disappointed as they are giving my BB 9790 in broken condition by telling Blackberry itself rejected my warranty as its broken from top. I want my BB 9790 back as i gave at the time of service with my problem solved.

Attaching work sheet along with this mail for your reference and requesting you solve this ASAP as because of this i am facing many problems and my business is also suffering because of this.

I will surely launch consumer complain on this service station as they tried to make me fool by using different statements and making me fool by telling to come and collect your cell as its ready.

Here is my detail of my work sheet.

Work order no. LVL/BB/12/01314
                    Case id. BB0714519
                    Model. 9790
                    Category. Handset only.
                    Accessory. NA
                    Problem Code. DISPLAY PROBLEM.
                    Customer reported problem. Display white, network and auto restart problem.
                    Customer visited date. 11/03/2013
                    Call type. WARRANTY
                    PRD No. PRD[protected]

Service station address
                    LOVELY ENTERPRISE,
                    opp: UCO Bank, Sardarpura 1st road, jodhpur.
                    Conatct No. [protected],[protected]
                    Conatct Person: Pankaj.

Requesting you to take action on this ASAP.

Rajeev Chauhan