Credit Card Complaints & Reviews

s.k. maheshwari
dear sir,

i have recd my extenion cards of icici ,old card validity 28/2/2010,new cards validityfeb2014

but both cards not working for payment transaction.

i had also recd. statement dt 6/3/2010 for the month of 5 feb to 5 mar2010 you are showing total outstanding 5270.83 &also debit rs 630.92/- late fee&other charges,but as my records no out standing pending,if any pending plese send me statement which month outstanding stii there.

i have also talked to customer service centre41718000/9818178000
but my card no is not valid .no help recd from cmputerised communication system.

pl reverselate charges rs 630.92/- in my account,i had already made the payment as per your statement recived to me.

pl confirm urgently so bal. payment deposit by me in two days
after your confirmation.

regards
sunilmaheshwari
my problem is i am sever delivered with the bill on time and then the late payment fee is charged on me. this has happened on numerous occasions. inspite of asking them to discontinue my card and send me a final settlement amount, they still keep asking for the running payment!
Dear Sunil,

We have made a note of your contact number.

From:
M Senthilkumar
1/166, 6th North Street,
Poolangudi Colony,
HAPP (Post),
Tiruchirapalli – 620 025.

To:
The Consumer Forum

Respected Sir,

Sub Credit Card Insurance Scheme Complaint – Reg.

Ref ICICI Credit Card No. [protected].

I introduce my self Mr M Senthilkumar residing at Tiruchirapalli and have ICICI Credit Card No. [protected] since Jan 2005.

I have a credit card for past 5 years, used promptly and make the payment perfectly in time. After that I am gradually stop the credit card transactions and maintain nil balance. In Nov 2009, I am received continuous calls from ICICI Credit Card Call centre regarding ICICI Lombard Insurance. Initially I refused again and again they make a call and pressurize me to put ICICI Insurance through Credit Card. They told me for just Rs.250/- per monthly. After 6th call only I accept this insurance scheme and make the payment regularly. In March & April 2010 I went to Mumbai for SAP Training, during that time I cannot pay 2 months payment in time. After return to Tamilnadu I contact ICICI Credit Card Helpline and explain my situation and request them to reverse the late payment charges, the phone banking officers also accept it and agreed to reverse the late payment charges in subsequent bill, then I pay a sum of Rs.554/- for two month dues in one short. But it was not reversed in the subsequent bills. So I get alarming and insist request them to close the credit card immediately, they accept my request and ask to pay Rs.1200/-. After that I am paid Rs.1200/- in July 10. Now the ICICI Credit Card was de-activated, but the bill was raised in my name again and again upto till date.

In this issue we wish to bring to your kind notice the followings points:-

1. First of all I am not ask any quires to them regarding Insurance schemes.
2. My monthly due is Rs.277/- but they are charged late payment charges of 144% of my due amount + Interest + Due amount per month.(i.e.Rs.277 + 400 + 23 = 700/-).
3. I have received only one policy document with premium amount of Rs. …….. but my outstanding amount is three times of this premium amount.
4. One day I received the call from their call centre, one woman ask me regarding credit card payment and threatening me very hoarsely. She was blackmail me to put a complaint to Credit Information Bureau India Ltd (CIBIL).
5. The credit card validity period was from Jan 2005 to Jan 2009. The validity period was also expired 19 months.

I request to Reserve Bank of India Officer, to short out this issue and give the further guidance to me in this regard.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

M Senthilkumar.

Credit Card — status of credit card

M.P.Rudresh

I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (550)Complaint category Credit Cards

TAPAS KUMAR SEN
    Just to share some facts regarding some transactions with my credit card (4477462171814005) of ICICI bank:
    a) As per the statement dated 3/11/2009 outstanding showed was Rs 6367.57
    b) Accordingly a cheque (Cheque No: 253442 HDFC BANK dated 16/11/2009) was issued by me favoring ICICI Bank Credit Card 4477462171814005.
    c) On 26/11/2009,I was informed by your credit card department that the above cheque drawn by me was a stale cheque and requested me to issue a fresh cheque .I was informed accordingly that a person will be coming to me the very next day to collect the cheque for which no late payment fees will be charged. I asked repeatedly the credit card department the reason for considering the cheque as stale cheque, but failed to get any reply. Accordingly I requested the department to return me back the cheque which was not done till date. I enquired HDFC bank about such happening but they told that they don’t have such feedback against the said cheque. Without wasting a moment I handed over a fresh cheque (Cheque No: 253443 HDFC BANK amounting to Rs 6368) to the bank person.
    d) As per the statement dated 3/12/2009 fine charged for above transaction was Rs 769.90 that was paid immediately on 18/12/2009.
    e) As per statement dated 3/2/2010,I was charged cheque pick up fee of Rs100 along with service tax.
    Cheque was collected from me on 27/11/2009 and cheque pick up charges were levied on Feb’10. If it had been a genuine fee it would have been reflected in the statement dated 3/12/2009 where I had been charged a lot of fees for the above transaction. I feel that your credit card department is trying to generate new ways and means to collect money from me for which I am not ready to pay.
    With Regards

Fax: 044 2374 6122

Dear Ms.Sujatha,

Sub: Full and final settlement of Credit Card NO: 4346 7720 0469 4823
      Ref: your mail dated 15/02/10

With reference to the above subject I would like to inform you that I clearly informed in my mail that I wanted to close my credit card account after deducting all my late payment charges and even the financial charges because I already paid double the amount I swiped, now I don’t want any EMI facility when iam in need of that facility you not provided now I a wanted to close my credit card due with one shot.
      I clearly mentioned in earlier mail itself iam not using [email protected] email id actually I forgotten that password, now there is no use by sending last six months statement to my Email id and physical statement to mailing address. Once again I hereby confirming you that I changed my address and even email also and informed the same to your customer care services, now I don’t want any statement just inform your Customer Service Executives to call my cell, my number is 9741501912. You mentioned about my outstanding dues only part of that outstanding I can settle towards full and final settlement and I wanted to close this issue as soon as possible. Thanks for your appreciation of my patience and even your regret to my inconvenience now I am not in position to receive this situation in patience. Once again I am requesting you that please my close my account as soon as possible.
      Awaiting for your reply.

Shailaja Shetty
      M: 097415 01912
      Email:[email protected]
      To

THE MANAGER (CREDIT CARD)
      CITI BANK
      NEW DELHI

Sub.:- Card No. - [protected]

Sir
      I used your above credit card. Due to some reason I stopped the use of card. On Dated - September 11, 2004, I received a letter, where you asked to deposit Rs. 11066.00 (eleven thousand sixty-six only), to close the matter.

Before this above letter your representative visit & telephonic talk with some senior personal in his presence. The matter was finalized & we deposit Rs. 5000.00 (five thousand) with a slip of full & final amount. On assurance that citi Bank will send us N.O.C within 15 days.

But now cibil showing Rs. 8800000.00 (eighty – eight lacs.)outstanding.

I could not understand your bank policy. Once you settle the account & on other hand you issue un lawful letter.

You are requested please settle this account & inform us.

With regards

Vinod Maheshwari
      I have a card of Centurion Bank Of Punjab no-[protected], i am trying to settle the card from last three months, i have spoken to call centre several time but i am not getting a proper response from your end, please look into the matter & do the needful at earliest.

PRADIP KUMAR DAS
      MOB:- [protected].

narinder singh
        Citi Bank Credit Card Complaints - Harassing me by telling me to pay dues pertaining to the year 2007 without giving me any details

Citi Bank Credit Card
        Posted: 14/02/2010 NARINDER SINGH

Dear sir/ madam,

Since last few month I have been receiving phone calls on my Cell No:9871592580 in a - rude manner and tells bad things.

As per him, some dues of approx Rs. 16000/-are pending in my name since 2007. When I tell him to give the details in writing, he plainly refuses and tells me to go the bank and contact them he harrased me so much. My only question to him was if such a amount was pending in my name since last 3years, why was I not told about the same in writing earlier. But he fails to answer the same and keeps on harassing me and telling me to pay the amount

Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

Thanks/ regards

Narinder singh
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Birendra Kr. Sipani

I Birendra Kr. Sipani would like to inform you that since last eight months i am not getting the statement of my credit card no. 4629 8641 6240 4000.I had received too many calls from your collection department & everytime i had requested them to send me the statement of my actual(principle) dues so that i can remit the payment.But sorry to inform that more the eight months have been passed & i am still waiting for the statement.Two times your collection department had collected the minimum payment from me by assuring me that i will get my actual due statement from the bank within a day or two & the minimum payment which i had paid to them will get adjusted with my principle dues.But that never happened.Last time just before January month end i got a call from jija gupta (your employee located at 2,Sambhu Nath Pandit lane.Kolkata)for the same.I told her the entire thing again & then she told me that pl. pay the minimum payment of Rs310/- & she will try to settle my a/c within a day or two & asked me to meet her in her office & she will adjust this payment against my principle dues.On 8th Feb, i went to ICICI Credit card off. & met with her(jija gupta).At that time she misbehaved with me & told me that she can not do anything & i have to pay the entire amt.or else we will debit the amount from my bank a/c.I told her that i want to meet her Boss but she did not allow me to meet with the incharge of that office & threatened me that she will call the security officer if i do not leave the premises.
          While coming back,when i checked the balance of my saving bank a/c 003401522983, i found that an amount of Rs.4000/- has been blocked in my a/c without my permission which is very insulting on my part because i was never a defaulter.

I therefore request you to look into the matter & take stern action against Jija Gupta who is defaming the name of your organization & send the statement of principle due so that i can square up the a/c & REVERSE the Rs.4000/- which has been blocked in my a/c asap.

Looking forward for your early action.

thanks,

Birendra Sipani
          Credit Card Holder no. 4629 8641 6240 4000
          Dear Birendra,

sanjeet talukdar
            Dear Sir/ Madam,

I / we sanjeet Talukdar would like to attention you to that i am receiving countinously call from Bhawsa abn amro card which i do not holding.

I do not have any card from abn amro bank but she is continiously calling me and i am getting disturbense. I would like request you to that pls don"t make a call.

Thanks ,
            Sanjeet Talukdar

M.L.sachwani
              The Manager
              Customer Care
              ICICI Bank Ltd

Ref ; Card No 9401 2702 1830 0007

We have issued for Rs.4500.00 vid No 001402 dated
              21.01.10 drawn on Axis Bank Ltd, Sadar Bazar , Delhi and given to your collection agency vide Receipt No 0110A0245290G dated 21.01.10 of S. Sabherwal & Co, Delhi through their representative Mr P.K.jha against my above card.

We have not received confirmation from your side

Kindly confirm.

M.L.Sachwani
              Mobile 9899617400

I have been using SBI Credit Card form last 4 months. My Credit card no is [protected] & valid till 11/11. My first bill was Rs. 2355 & that had been paid by HDFC check No.599089 & I have got the receipt for that Recpt. No. is 186148 of Jumbo Courier Co. Pvt Ltd. But this check has not been presented in the bank & check has been lost. Next bill had been generated & all the late fine, finance charges & all the thing had been charged, & when i complaned to the customer care for the charges of latefine & all the have promised me that sir, kindly make one thousend payment & this charges will be diducted from your bill. Thereafter I given a another cheq of Rs. 1000 No. is 599091 of HDFC bank but on 03/03/2008 I got a call from the customer care that your check has return due to insuficiant fund. When i call the customer care of HDFC Bank they are saying "599091 no of check has not been presented for payment." And I also visit the bank for the confurmation the same, but according to the Bank statement, that cheq has not been presented to my bank.
              This time I am geting a lote of diffurent types of calles. Kindly help me to shortout of this problem.
              I have madea transaction of Rs.7083/- last month. and June, 6th was my due date. I deposited the payment cheque(#631180, ICICI) at your drop box located at Community centre, New Friends Colony, NewDelhi on 4th of June. But i received a few calls from ur side on the next few days asking for payment and i given the details. But even after that, yesterday, i got a message from your bank that the payment was overdue and i have to pay Rs.360/- immediately. Moreover, the money has been deducted from my account, yesterday.
              I am using credit cards for a pretty long time and this is the first experience i got from a bank. This is the first time, I am using your card. So pls reply with your decision on this, so as i may decide on the future usage of the said one. Waiting for your positive response.
              Kindly look into the matter, urgently and waive off the fine charges considering the fact that, i have made the payment in time and the delay was from your part only.

yours truly,
              Saju Thomas
              Mob:[protected]
              On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 11:50 AM, yogi kadian <yogi.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

my credit card no is:[protected]
              name: yogender kadian

I used my barclay card to fill petrol of rs 400, my due date was 10 june so i made payment of 450 on 3 june08 using axis bank power transfer, but i was not aware to use visa transfer than power transfer in axis bank for payment because this is my 1st time to use any credit card, then i ask to axis bank & thaey told me that its debited already on same day so ask to barclay bank for receiving of payment. then barclay sending me self generating statement including penality i was surprised & talked to barclay Ccare[protected] & they told me every time that complaint in process, in process...

i m totaly frustratred now, i m wasting my time, no one able to take responsibility /ownership to solve my problem, even i told that if nobody able to resolve my issue pls take again 450 rs, alraedy i paid 200 more a minimum amount .

this increase my BP, i m migrane patient now, i have no other work now, only to call CCare & they reply same ur complaint in process, give some more time.

Now my aim is to break maximum user & says to every body that if any body wants to be heart patient use the barclay card, my aim to inform atleast 1000 user about ur service.

pls find some record of my call to ccare

I also sending compalint to RBI & Consumer court for ur service & hrasment to me.

Himanshu: 1.05 pm - 25-june-08
              prashoir:11.55 am: 1july08
              rakesh singh: -10.00 am-21-july08
              ratan: 1030am:-28july08

pls find payment id & proof

payment id: [protected]
              bank: axis bank
              date :03-june 08

Yogender Kadian
              Mr. Sagar and Mr. Sandip call us from Delhi and speaking abusive words to me and my hssusband. they told us to my son to, we will kidnap you, we have close your card since 2006,
              card no. [protected]
              They are calling from[protected]Delhi).
              I contactad Ahmedabad HSBC Branch, they told us there were no data of your cards. please help otherwise we will complain to police station.

yogesh shah
              Sangeeta shah
              i have already paid my december month payment for card no.[protected]. Normally i have paid three payment cheques for 2 cards of mine and one card of my friend Mr.Kumaswamy .S. Last month due to shortage of cheque leafs i have sent the payment Rs.8361 for card No [protected] seperately and payment Rs.1873 for card Nos.[protected] & [protected]. i have contacted so many times to your customer care office but i could not get the line to customer care people. Is there any direct number to contact the customer care peoples? Now i find that you have credited the amount Rs.1873 for [protected] agaist Rs.194. I dont know who is at fault. i may be wrong, why you have not informed me? How you have credited the the total amount to one card payment? ok, due to some deposit problem you can credited like that then why you have not informed me in advance? This would have been informed earlier means i can sent another one cheque to the same card. I thought i have paid on time, but now i have find i am at fault. This is the second time i am facing the problem with you. If it is continued like this then i will surrender all my cards. I will never pay any late fee to this account. Now i am going to pay only two month payments(Dec and Jan) without late fee for the card no. [protected]. Kindly accept it and do the needfull.
              Regars,
              D.Eswran
              The Manager
              Customer Support
              ICICI BANK
              CREDIT CARD DIVISION

I am a Credit Card holder of your Bank since Dec’06.Recently, when I go through my card statements, I have been surprised to observed that your bank has taken additional money from me in forms of Interest & Late payment charge. I am attaching herewith my transaction detail for your convenience.

It clearly reflects that you have taken Rs.2865.62 as Interest & Rs.3000.00 as late payment charges.

In this context, I have decided to pay Rs.4000.00 against my total purchase of Rs.3873.00 in the previous cycle to settle the entire due amount, while I would request you to reverse back Rs.1353.67 (Balance due showing against total due) carried as additional cumulative charge in form of late payment & Interest etc.

Awaiting for your early response on the subject issue.

Prabhat kumar Roy
              Card no-[protected]
              RE: 'ICICICARE=[protected]' level2complaint/ Credit Card‏
              Sent: 13 April 2009 07:07AM
              To: customer.[protected]@icicibank.com

From 3rd April onward I have been chasing for my complaint but without result. The trailing mails are proof of that. The due date for payment is fast approaching & I may assure you that I am not going to pay A SINGLE PAISA for the said amount.
              I MAY NOW ALSO INFORM YOU THAT IF MY CASE IS NOT SOLVED IN A WEEKS TIME I SHALL BE LEFT WITH NO ALTERNATIVE LEST TO WRITE TO CONSUMER COURT.

THANKS & REGARDS

VINOD DIXIT

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 18:57:37 +0530
              To: [protected]@hotmail.com

Thank you for valuable information.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have escalated your issue and realize that we will need few more days to revert to you.

We request you to provide us with sufficient time as requested, to resolve your query.

CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION AND DISCLAIMER

This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be accessed by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. You will appreciate that e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as its contents are susceptible to loss, damage, interception, destruction, etc. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects. The notice appended to the e-mails is not intended to prejudice the interests of our customers in any manner or to evade responsibility for any act of done with the endorsement of ICICI Bank.

Date: Wednesday, April 08, 2009 08:52 AM
              Subject: RE: level2complaint/ Credit Card

Yesterday I got a Call from Mr. Santosh tel no[protected] for the above at 4.30 PM and was briefed about the same.
              Now as for the telephone no from where I made the call I have to state that the call was made from my office board no's.May be the hunting line i.e. 14The above is for your information.

Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 18:46:17 +0530
              To: [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM

Based on our telephonic conversation, we have escalated your issue and realize that we will need few more days to revert to you.

We request to provide the telephone number from which you made a call on March 19, 2009 for stop payment against your bill payment of LIC.

We request you to wait for 4 working days.

Date: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 02:44 PM
              Subject: RE: level2complaint/ Credit Card

Madam Mugdha from coustomer care called me at my mobile at 2.40 PM from tel no[protected] for the trailing case.
              She was briefed for the same.
              This is for your information and records.

Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 20:54:17 +0530
              To: [protected]@hotmail.com

This is in reference to E-mail received on April 03, 2009 to Mr. Anirudh Kamani regarding query on your Credit Card Number 4477 XXXX XXXX 6025.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to wait for 2 working days.

From: [protected]@icicibank.com ([protected]@icicibank.com)

Mobile no: [protected]
              Telephone no: +91--
              Service Request(SR) No:[protected].
              Details of complaint: Dear Sir,
              I spoke to Mr.Abhijeet at 1.25 PM today to know the statusof my complaint but did not any response .Kindly let me know the status by return mail.
              Hoping for an early reply.
              Vinod Dixit
              I would like to bring some facts before your self :
              1. I got a SMS Massage on 02.03.09 that LIC Primium will be paid on 27.03.09 if paid contact 7 days before or inform us not to pay the same.
              2. I spoke to coustomer care Madam Nasia on 19.03.09 at 2.15 PM informing that I have already paid the primium and you need not pay the same.
              3. I recieved a SMS Massage on 24.03.09 tha Rs. 10001/- has been paid through credit card.
              4. Again contacted coustomer care on 24.03.09 at 7.00 PM Spoke to Mr.Ranjay and Mr. Ravi and briefed them of the same, My complaint was registered vide SR NO.[protected].
              Sir from above it is amply clear that since I have already paid the primium and informed coustomer care about the same in the stipulated time frame, the transection made by you is totally unjustified and uncalled for. The same may kindly be reversed and should not be debited to my account.An early action may kindly be taken under intimation to me.
              Vinod Dixit
              [protected]@hotmail.com (alternate mail address)

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
              How fun is this? IMing with Windows Live Messenger just got better.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
              Windows Live Messenger. Multitasking at its finest.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
              The new Windows Live Messenger. You don’t want to miss this.

{0}
              Mark as read
              Mark as unread
              Junk
              Not junk
              View message source
              This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message © 2009 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback

I had made cash payment of Rs. 8970/- of citibank personal loan by cash in month of march to the Sunil representative of Crown coureir company pvt. ltd.

But till this date he has not given the payment to citibank or returned to us,

Kindly do the needful.

Deepak

But till this date he has not given the payment to citibank or returned to us,

Kindly do the needful.

Deepak
              Dear Mr. Sachwani,

Mshesh Sadashiv shendkar
                i have submited the credit card application but dont know the status from SBI.
                my applicatin no is 1301160003147.
                pl reply AEAP
                Ref: 845388 dated 24.11.07

I want to know the status of my Credit Card application. Veryfications are over. I yet to receive only the card.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

A. Ananthapadmanaban.
                MY NAME VASANTH KUMAR V S D.O.B. IS 14.05.1983 .PLEASE LET ME KNOW
                THE STATUS OF MY CREDIT CARD APPLICATION . TILL NOW I HAVE RECEIVED ONLY
                MY REFERENCE NUMBER IS 896338.
                MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] EXPECTED THE INFORMATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE................
                i had applied for credit card about a month back i have got message appl. ref [protected] which was deliverd in 20 days how ever credit card has not been delivered to me till now
                please look into the matter and process the same at your earliest

regards

mohd ubais
                i want know the my application status, my application ref no is[protected].pl mail to me the status.

thanks
                T.V.Subba Reddy
                Dear sir/Madam,
                I applied for SBI credit card through your sales executive. He has taken all the required documents along with the application. but i am still waiting for the card.

I look for positive response at your end soon.

SBI application reference number is:[protected]
                Dear sir/Madam,
                I applied for SBI credit card through your sales executive. but i have not receave the credit card but every month issue my statement Health policy .whay issue my statement pls. stop the statement i have not receaved the credit card.

I look for positive response at your end soon.

thanks and regards,

ashraf kalaniya
                dear sir,
                plz give us sbi card status ref no.[protected]t.21.11.09
                we have received message mobile we are not able issue card dt.29.11.09
                pl giveus reason plz explain why not issue card
                urgently reply
                thanks syed faizan ali
                ph.no.[protected]
                dear sir/madom
                i hav applied for credt card my application reference no is[protected], DOB:- 05/08/1984, mobile No- [protected] i got a verification more than 2 times in both phone and residence but till now i am not getting any card. also i want to know the status. please mail to me as soon as plosibel.
                thank&#039;s

NANCY SEHGAL
                  I am using a credit card 4477467012896004 from last 5yrs and has also taken a loan on behalf of it. In the year 2007 when the loan emi started it was mentioned as rs.6500/- and was charged Rs.6600/- instead. I made a complaint but nothing happened. In the year 2009 in the month of March when the payment was made then the cheques were misplaced from atm outside the branch in South Extn, New Delhi and was charged late payment and cash payment charges later. I registered a complaint with the customer care division and the charges were reversed on card payment and were not taken care of on the loan repayment.
                  Two months later the cheques were again misplaced and then separate cheques were issued after cancelling the previous cheques and later 4 cheques were presented in the month of August'09 in my bank account in the same month(2 for card payment and 2 for loan payment). I have again made a complaint with the customer care and there were cheque bouncing charges reflecting in September statement and on asking clarification, I was told that the cheques were bounced in the month of February'09. Hence, bouncing charges were also levied in my card and loan repayment statement.
                  I also started recieving collections call and for 3 consecutive months Mr. Rajesh(9990409898) mentioned that he will resolve the concern. Since there was no result, the payment was discontinued in Sept'09 and again I rec a call from Mr. Rajesh that he has escalated the same and the statement next month will reflect all changes. From next month onwards there were no changes in the statement , however, a nem collection agent calls each time and states that he is forwarding a request and nothing has changed soo far...thus I have stopped making any further payments towards the loan.
                  On 16.01.10 , I rec a sms that my Credit card has been deactivated and when I called back the customer care, I was informed that even if I make the comp payment of 48k, my card will not be activated(Ever since I have started using this card, there is no late payment on my card account).I am not sure that rest of the card payment should be made or not?
                  Sorry to say, that all complaints are not reqd, no reference number is given and no solution even when thw customer is ready to make payments.
                  TO,
                  MR.SANDEEP BHALLA
                  BUSINESS MANAGER -CARDS
                  CITIBANK N.A.
                  PLEASE LOOK AFTER YOUR LETTER DT.11/06/09 YOU ARE GOING TO DEACTIVAT MY CITIBANK CREDIT CARD NO.[protected] BECAUSE NO ACTIVITY OF CARD MORE THANE 12 MONTHS NOW.BUT I HAD USED MY CARD 5 TO 6 TIMES IN LAST 12 MONTHS ( PLEASE SEE MY STATEMENTS ) SO YOU CANNOT DEACTIVATE MY CARD WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

YOURS
                  SUNIL GUPTA
                  70/2 BHAWANIPUR COLONY,
                  ANNAPURNA ROAD,
                  INDORE 452009

Recently Discussed

Credit Card
                    credit card status:declined without any reason
                    closing of credit card
                    status of credit card
                    sbi credit card frauds
                    Credit Card
                    I am complaining about my credit card issue