Fast Track Roadside Assistance

Fast Track Roadside Assistance Complaints & Reviews

Sir maine aapse brezza car m gps lagwaya tha jo baar baar kam nhi krta plz.solution

I purchased fast track device in 30 Jan 2021, RS 6160/- with lifetime warranty, but it's not working from last 6months and no customer care number exists I tried everything but all invain, they are typically frauds

I had purchased fast track device on[protected], in 6160/- with life time membership, but it's not working from last 6 months and no any customer care number exists, they are totally frauds

My name is Apoorva and I am from Gurgaon. I recently (24/2/21) got the GPS device installed in my car...

I had booked a Fast Track GPS Tracker, which was installed on 23.01.2021.
        A day later the car did not start anymore, and the numbers I have of Fast Track are unavailable.
        I will have to file a FIR for fraud.

i have purchased Fast Track GPS device for my car and from last 6 months i am contacting them for new...

Fast Track Roadside Assistance — fast track gps tracker device for cars/ vehicles

My name is harish kumar, contact no. [protected]. The company sale a gps tracker device to me for tracking car through software...

I recently member of fast track. I want to share my experiance. One day i need rode side assistance, because my car have a some problem, its bettery and wire issue.

I call helpline no they told me with in 5 min machnic will call you. Machnic name rohit rohitash. He is good machnic, he call me after 6 min i told my car have a starting problem, he told me he is coming with in 40 min, i was engry because company timing is 30 min but he tald me some traiffic problem, i said ok.

My name is rahul kumar, its a great experience with fast track, they giving me good work and great timing. I am a member of fast track, 16 feb 2018 i have some battery issue in my car, i called the customer care they told me staff is coming my place to solve this problem. I didn't start my car last few month so battery was dead. Fast track staff was came with in 30 min and they start my car.

Thanks to work.

My name is vivek kumar, i am a member of fast track, 4 feb 2018 i have some battery issue in my car, i called the customer care they told me staff is coming my place to solve this problem. I didn't start my car last few month so battery was dead. Fast track staff was came with in 30 min and they start my car. Fast track staff to come proper time and solve my problem.