Fast Track Roadside Assistance

Fast Track Roadside Assistance Complaints & Reviews

My GPS is not working properly since more than 2-3 months and your staff divya and abid contact number is switched off.

This company keep selling GPS product with Life time services but when you make payment, then suddenly they change their contact details. My GPS is not working after 2 months of taking it. I have these Number
    Puneet [protected]
    Abid [protected]
    Sales Madam [protected]

I request to this company to resolve my issue or refund my payment. My vehicle details is with you
    Vijay
    HR-26EF...

Sir maine aapse brezza car m gps lagwaya tha jo baar baar kam nhi krta plz.solution

I purchased fast track device in 30 Jan 2021, RS 6160/- with lifetime warranty, but it's not working from last 6months and no customer care number exists I tried everything but all invain, they are typically frauds

I had purchased fast track device on[protected], in 6160/- with life time membership, but it's not working from last 6 months and no any customer care number exists, they are totally frauds

My name is Apoorva and I am from Gurgaon. I recently (24/2/21) got the GPS device installed in my car from Fast Track Roadside Assistance. My car did not start from next day.

I have been trying to call the call centre executive (Divya - ph no. [protected]) who had made the booking and the technical guy (Shubham Yadav - ph no. [protected]) have stopped attending calls.

I tried calling them...

I had booked a Fast Track GPS Tracker, which was installed on 23.01.2021.
          A day later the car did not start anymore, and the numbers I have of Fast Track are unavailable.
          I will have to file a FIR for fraud.

i have purchased Fast Track GPS device for my car and from last 6 months i am contacting them for new ID creation as this feature is not working in provided android application.

no one has responded and even not calling back to me. all numbers seems to be wrong on portal.

It seems they are doing some kind of fraud. Either i need proper contact details for further issues or refund my money....

Fast Track Roadside Assistance — fast track gps tracker device for cars/ vehicles

My name is harish kumar, contact no. [protected]. The company sale a gps tracker device to me for tracking car through software on 09 july 2020 with life time free plan. The software was initially installed in my smart phone (Single user) and technical executives, named aabid & shubham dev (Id copies attached), assured me to installed the same into second smart phone without any charge on a phone call only, if required. My smart phone goes...

I recently member of fast track. I want to share my experiance. One day i need rode side assistance, because my car have a some problem, its bettery and wire issue.

I call helpline no they told me with in 5 min machnic will call you. Machnic name rohit rohitash. He is good machnic, he call me after 6 min i told my car have a starting problem, he told me he is coming with in 40 min, i was engry because company timing is 30 min but he tald me some traiffic problem, i said ok.

Fast Track Roadside Assistance Recent Comments