ICICI Prulife Insurance

ICICI Prulife Insurance Complaints & Reviews

binoysarala
Hi Sir, I am Binoy My Policy No. 16186646. From last four days I am trying to get the premium paid statement and after login in to their website when I click on Statement it is showing next 2 days It will generate a ID but I am not receiving mail when I downloaded the PDF directly from the website it is showing No Records Found . Then I called the customer care they told they have mailed the statement but still not received in mail. Tomorrow I have the last day to deposit the statement so I called and they told I will receive in next 24 hours But still not received. Today I am experiencing that their site is not transparent if I am not able to download the statement, also PDF is showing no records found and Customer care is not sending the statement in mail . So are we secure in ICICI Prulife. I feel I should cancel the policy when I started calling the agent he is not responding to call and mails Agent ID: 01125770 Agent Name: SANTOSH..

Frustrated by applying for Premium Paid Statement
Dear Mr. Sarala,

We are sorry to hear your concern. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

Dear Mr. Sarala,

We understand our representative has contacted you and acknowledged your concern. Please be assured that the concern highlighted by you is currently being reviewed and we shall keep you posted on the further development of the case.

Dear Mr. Sarala,

We wish to inform you that the concern highlighted by you has been reviewed. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address with the details of the resolution offered.

In case of any further clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com from your registered email ID.

bvsjdprasad
    Respected Sir/Mam, I am your policy holder of your organisation as per telephonic conversation with rohit sir with mail ID (rohit iprulife <[email protected]) 1) Policy No. 17154744 after receiving the wel come kit of above policy Mr Rohitji has advised take one more policy as per the attached information for one time payment accordingly I have paid Rs1, 00, 000/- (50, 000+50, 000) with two bank checks to your representative at Chaibasa- Jharkhand Mr Prem but no policy has received till date for Rs 1, 00, 000/- and other offers as per mentioned bellow the mail Pls communicate immediately This is my personnel request please make arrangement with all benifts I have spoken with sri_____09711977229 than Q from:- B.V.S.J.D.PRASAD M-51/2 Drivers colony Chakradharpur 833102
    Dear Mr. Prasad,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to assist you with your concern.

Dear Mr. Prasad,

We understand our representative has contacted you and resolved your concern to your satisfaction. Accordingly, a communication has been sent to your registered email address. Is there anything else we may assist you with?

In case of any clarification, please contact us on our Customer Care number[protected] or write to us at [protected]@iciciprulife.com.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

ICICI Prulife Insurance — CHQ AMOUNT RS 15,000/- TOWARDS ICICI PRULIFE HOSPITAL CARE IIPAID KEPT IN SUSPENSE ACCOUNT

SUSHIL VASANT RAJE
      From: "SUSHIL VASANT RAJE"<[protected]@rediffmail.com> Sat, 16 Mar '13 2:52p
      To: "[protected]@gmail.com"<[protected]@gmail.com>...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Insurance

ICICI Prulife Insurance — HOSPITAL CARE POLICY REJECTED INSPITE OF MEDICAL TESTS DONE

SUSHIL VASANT RAJE
      DEAR SIR

HOSPITAL CARE II POLICY NO. 17207770

PLEASE FIND COPY OF LETTER FROM STATE BANK OF...
      Complaint comments  Read comments [7]Complaint category Insurance

MANEWALIA
      ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE POLICY NO.08221271/Major singh/
      Policy no.08222732/amandeep kaur/wife/
      Sir in policy ko 10/10/2007 main submit kiya tha ,five years ke baad jab poicy sarrender ke to return bacl amount 85000/-only vapis kiya.
      Lakin mane fist three years main 90000/- DEPOSIT KIYATHA,
      Icici prulife insurance company ne dokha kiya hai five amount use karne ke baad koi intrest nahi diya ulta mari hee 5000 plus mera intrest nahi deya.
      Sir mari ek or POLICY NO.14756292 JO 10/12/2010 SUBMIT KIYA OR HALF YEARLY 30500 PREMIUM PAID KIYA.AB TAK MERI TOTAL AMOUNT162500/-(TIRD POLICY) DEPOSIT HO CHOKA HAI
      Policy no14756292 ka total amount icici prulife insurance VAPIS NAHI KAR RAHI
      Please sir help me
      Mobile no8003596576
      [email protected]
      yes, i am complant against icici prulife isurance
      your complaint has been accepted.
      pl sir provide yuor letter post add.
      Dear Mr. Manewalia,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Our representative will get in touch with you in the next 4 hours to help resolve your concern.

Dear Mr. Manewalia,

ICICI Prulife Insurance — cancellation of policy under free look period

ashran44444
        my name is ashok kumar sharma.after telephonic conversation from mr.neeraj pandey seenior manager of the company,i have purchase...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Insurance

kalyaneed
        i have received the letter from icici prulife insurance from SHILPA HARDASANI CUSTOMER SERVICE MY APPLICATION NUMBER AS IT IS WRITTEN IS PP36078091
        now i want to know that the letter is very vague and does not give us the full details about what she is mentioning.
        she states "you willcomplete the pending requriments(?)( what) within ten days . Further she writes that if the requrements are not fullfilled ,we would be disappointed to cancel your application and refund any first premium(again amount is not mentioned and how many premiums are paid ? and why only one?) deposit you may have paid.
        i donot have any reference about it. it is given cc to advisor 00761981
        kindly i want the details about it.

Pradeep Sharma
          dear sir/ madam

I apply for for two nos. policy from palwal branch . co.advisior fill my form and said that policcies are anuualy each amount rs.12000/- but for their commission increase purpose they done it half yeary each payable rs.12000/-half yearly but my budget not support it i already compaint in co.website but got no response pls help me.
          Hi Pradeem,

one of my aquitance is working with ICICI Pru - incase you feel like sharing policy details, do let me know.
          plesase new plan confirm me
          Sir
          my new policy no. 12003562
          So I want to Login ID And Password
          Sanjeev
          pls.my password

I paid my annual premium in Sept 2009 but I did not receive hard copy receipt. MY POLICY NO is 09882393A and my new e- mail id is [protected]@yahoo.com.You are requested to send the receipt of Rs/50000 against my policy at the earliest and make correspondence through my new mail id as mentioned above.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

ICICI Prulife Insurance — SALARY ISSUE

Gunjan Vyas
            Resp. Sir,
            i am an offroll employee of ICICI PRU.LIFE INSURANCE. i am onroll of teamlease.
            we have our salary...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [11]

Recently Discussed

(2 minutes ago)
            Matrimony Life Partner - Nagpur
            they have provided a fake profile to us just for us to pay for the registration with them
            (4 minutes ago)
            Nokia
            Nokia 7.1 Replacement not providing
            (8 minutes ago)
            Act
            New connection not provided after 18 days
            (8 minutes ago)
            Billdesk
            Transaction successful but not created merchants account
            (9 minutes ago)