Individual

Individual Complaints & Reviews

Not a complaint but query by a traveller mostly using by your carrier

My wife Mrs Pran Pyari kaul is scheduled to travel from Pune to Delhi per flight 6E 528 on 09Dec16. Her booking reference is EEYDGK Numeric Bkg
ID [protected] scheduled Dep from Pune is @18.05 Hrs.

Due to change in her plans she desires that the travel date is preponed to
around 01Dec16 for the Flight 6E 528 in place of...

Still no response,
I am getting financial and mantal harrassment from your end...

— forwarded by manmohan s singh/rcom/relianceada on 08/04/2016 12:46 pm —
Date: 07/29/2016 05:38 pm

Dear team

Very disappointed with your service, how many time it will take to get back my handset

— forwarded by manmohan s singh/rcom/relianceada on 07/29/2016 05:35 pm —
Date: 07/23/2016 03:57 pm

Dear team

Still no response from your side

— forwarded by manmohan s singh/rcom/relianceada on 07/23/2016 03:55 pm —
Cc: manu. Cs. [protected]@gmail.Com
Date: 07/20/2016 05:31 pm

Dear team oneassist

I have already handover the handset on 16th june, also provide you scan copy of tracking slip, so pls track the handset accordingly and provide the resolution

— forwarded by manmohan s singh/rcom/relianceada on 07/20/2016 05:26 pm —
From: oneassist support
To: manmohanssingh
Date: 07/18/2016 03:06 pm

Dear manmohan,
Greetings from oneassist...!

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated the case to the concerned team for the pick up. We will get in touch with you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.In or[protected]

Team oneassist

Manu. Cs. [protected]@gmail.Com
07/06/2016 12:43 pm
Fw: no response for claim

Dear team

I just contact with your cust care team,
They are still asking that your phone is not picked till yet as per system
Details,
I am surprised that what kind
Of services you are providing to the cust,

Hope you will take it seriously and
Process the claim on priority, otherwise i have no other option, to
Process legal for financial and mental harrasment..

S singh/rcom/relianceada on 07/06/2016 12:35 pm —

07/06/2016 12:16 pm
Fw: no response for claim

Dear team

Still i did not get any updation from
Your side,
Is my claim is under process, already
1.5 month gone,

By blue dart on 16 june... As well as i confirm it to your cust care team
Now i am surprised that still getting calls from your agency
For picking up the phone; i allso communcatecthem that my phonecalready
Picked from me
I also attach the scan copy of tracking order for your
Reference.. Hope you will update it in your records.
I m allso getting sms that ur claim requestcwill b cancel
I[censored] will not providechandset with in 48 hours
I dont know where is gap.. Really. Very irrate with ur services

S singh/rcom/relianceada on 06/27/2016 02:32 pm —

From:
"manu. Cs. [protected]@gmail.Com maarsha123"

[protected]@oneassist.In, manmohan. S. [protected]@relianceada.Com

By blue dart on 16 june... As well as i confirm it to your cust care team
Now i am surprised that still getting calls from your agency
For picking up the phone; i allso communcatecthem that my phonecalready
Picked from me
I also attach the scan copy of tracking order

If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here.
Dear Manu,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are working on your case andwe will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Team OneAssist

Y important document was sent by ICICI Direct to my wife through Blue Dart (AWB [protected]). On tracking the delivery status is given as "Prohibited Area-Entry Restricted For Delivery". The information is not correct we receive regular deliveries from various courier services. Only requirement is to have a photo ID proof and wear helmet, which I am sure all your employees would be having. Your delivery boy did not call us to express any difficulty. Hope to get a prompt respomse.

N Chandrasekhar
    [protected]@yahoo.com

I m resident of ardee city gurgaon... The vendor always delivers sunday times life from which free sample is removed. He's not ready to accept it was done. In process newspaper is also torn. Also he's not telling about various subscription that can be availed. He is overcharging to the fact that re1 per day delivery charge is being laid... Still he's rude and at times delivery is around 10 am....
      There is digging work going on at jvlr from december 2015 which is leading to congestion and traffic.

Is there any deadline to it as to when it will be finished.

Citizen travel time has become 3 times as to what it was previously.

Can someone look into it and make the necessary changes as soon as possible.

When the digging work will be completed...

This is to inform that mtnl internet service against my landline phone 25561156 gets disconnected frequently since last week. it was repeatedly requested to rectify the fault with broadband facility provided on 1504. despite registering complaints about the same on numerous occasions no action was initiated from your side. it is a sincere request to take corrective action and rectify the fault at the earliest.

I ordered pizza today around 8 :20 pm and i talk to the person around. 15 min he said my ordered was confirmed but when the time was almost gone than i called them back and than they said they didnt recieved the order ... This is really bad thing from your side. Now its late and after that i placed my order to dominos thanks them its on time and shame on you ... Please dont distroy your name.

I wish to purchase two wheeler bike through sbi credit card. The firm at guwahati assam apprise to levied 1.75 extra on credit card. Their views that when they get the amount from bank, 2% is deducted from them, so they deduct from customer. If i allow them to deduct, i will be looser bcoz when i will opt for emi of entire amount, i have to bear certain %. Thus it will be huge burden on me. Kindly confirm whether it is nessary to deduct 1.75 extra from customer against purchase of bike through sbi credit card. An early reply is solicited please.
          Biplab bhowmick
          Guwahati
          Experiencing difficulty in customer login. My ML No is 48008717. I am N Srihari Prakash.
          I have booked premium tatkal ticket but in my seat many people who have waiting ticket are seated there.
          Who is responsible for this. And one more thing if I wanna use toilet we have no way to reach there on that space many people are seated there .
          @train no 12558
          B2

Im a resident of Vinay nagar, near jain mandir, mira road east, there are more than 15 stray dogs in our area and they keep barking and running behind people to bite. Many people have complaint about this, but because of few other resident people who are not allowing to take action against this, rest of the people are suffereing the utter nuisance created by these dogs. I myself avoind going out after its dark to avoid this dog situation. Please look into this and take some strict action againt this.

After four days water supply restored. But the quality of water is very- poor. The water is very dirty and smelly and the colour is also like a sewer water.
              Oct 26, 2015
              DivyeM's response
              I was looking for house for rent in sector 22 gurgaon. I got a call on 19 oct 2015 from property dealer that there is an individual house available for rent and they spoke to the owner of house and they are coming to show the house on 20th Oct at 1 PM. On 20th, i visit the house with property dealer and meet the landlord Mrs. Anita in person. She is asking for 23k PM as a rent. after a discussion we finalized the rent 22K PM, 2 Month security and court agreement and whole process will be complete by 23rd Oct 2015. After that i had transferred the booking amount 10K in her account and call her for confirmation . She confirmed the same as well. Next day, She called me in the morning and said I am unable to rent you house as i am getting 23K instead of 22K and if you want the house you need to pay 23K or 15% hike in the rent for the next year. when i said that i am unable to fulfill the same then she said that then collect your money as i am cancelling the deal. I want to raise a complain such a money mined landlord . I told her that my house is rent out and i have no option for extend as well. Also the house which i have kept in wait list also rent out. but She is not replying anything. She transferred the booking amount into my account without any reply. She also drop me a message that due to some mishappening she was unable to step out her house whole month of November but when my one of the friend call her for the house then she said that she will show the house on Wednesday 28 at 4PM. The point is such kind of landlady do the harassment of the tenant. As I need to vacant my house on 31st Oct 2015, the only option is book the house which is available for rent however you like or not as it's month end. Kindly accept my complain and do some actions against such kind of money minded landlord who really do the harassment of the tenant.There should be some rights for the tenant as well .i have lost the recording of the discussion among Owner of the house Anita, Property Dealer and me as a evidence.but you can check the same with property dealer "Mr. Bhupender & Arun, Mangalam Properties, Sector 22, Gurgaon" as they acts b/w the mediator b/w me and house owner . Please find the Owner & property details of the owner - Mrs. Anita contact details - [protected] property details which was available for rent - H.No -249, sector 22a, gurgaon
              Can any one update after receive complaint how you will take further.
              Dear Mr. Rao,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns. Please mention UID (a2yxty) in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
              Dear Sir, I am bearing LPG ID - [protected], CONSUMER NO- 294863 under the distributor - Sivam Gas service, Maligaon, Guwahati 11, Distributor Code: 160100. I have been booked LPG refill last on 20.11.15 ref. No901179 and cash memo no.[protected] generated on 9.01.2016. I have contact several times over Mob. No.[protected] to supply LPG cylinder. They are not bother at all till date. Sir, after 50 days from my booking they are generated Cash Memo and not supply LPG till date. How a family can do cocking food etc. for 50 days by one cylinder. Therefore, I request you may take action against gas agency at an early date and arrange to supply LPG to me as early as possible. Thanking you. Yours truly, BIKASH CHOWDHURY.

I'm also got a call from this number [protected] and asking for bank credit card number pin and CVV number. I dont know why it is required for them.

Can you please look into this and tell me reason why they are asking..
              Is it fake call or real one.
              Order#:AB10073247 is duplicate item received.its not LG product. Pls provide original product.
              Getting blank calls from thus number, want strict action against this person.

Individual — Fraud call asking Bank Details.

Got Call from no:- [protected] stating that He is calling From RBI. Asking Bank Details .

Individual — Online data services-DM converters

I was offered this online data entry work from DM Converters.I have completed the work and there is no sign of any paymets from the company.there is a cyber crime mafia who are operating this company.

Individual — ATM Card Fraud

Date of incident-17th November-2015 / time 10.18 am person ph number-[protected] Person called on my mobile phone saying he represents SBI staff. He wanted the pin or the security number to assist in unblocking the ATM card.

Individual — Wrong payment has gone to eutronet instead off DISHTV recharge

Hi I was trying recharge DISHTV for INR 351, but payment has gone for euro net mobile recharge. Kindly refund INR 351 to my citibank credit card 5498...8290.

Individual — Abuse Call from unknown

I was receiving frequent call from unknown ( [protected]) with abuse laungauge . I did blocked his no. I don't want any call from him again.

Individual — Tour Package

Its a fraud company pl beware to visit just for free gift.If you want to calcel in 10 days still you will not get your money in 6 months.Pl share as much you can.Jukaso means Fraud

Individual — Law and order

Pichle 15-20 din se Chora Gaon Khora coloney Noida me Gareeb ghar ki Ladkiyan bhari dupher me kidnap ho rahi hain. Unki pukaar kon sunega.

Change of address

This is our new address
              M.shakil Ahmed
              Old no 39/A new no 16 2nd floor
              Vannier 2nd street
              Choolaimedu chennai 94

Individual — Dogs troubling on the road

Sir

I am living in hbr layout 2nd block, 1 stage, 9th main 6th cross, there are 10 dogs and are creating trouble even while walking.
              It does not even let relatives and friends come into the road and all the kids are frightend to play outside home, it also barks at night and does not allow anyone to sleep

Please look into this matter and request you to please take the dogs away.

Srinivas. M

Individual — Drainage and other work in parallel to rail track

This is to inform you that, there is a major work is in-progress using jcb in bangalore hebbal area (1 km from hebbal rail station - towards nagenahalli). The drainage is also there in just 20+ feet from rail track.

If the work belongs to rail department then, no issues. Else request respect depart to get it clarified on priority basis.

Since there is already drainage line, this additional work might majorly impact on the track and might result in major accident / derail in future.

Please do the needful.

Individual — Requesting for return

I am Narendra, received product from "bookmyoffer" which I have ordered today but that product is not original and they sent different product. When I called to Costumer care I fail to talk with them because their system is like that.

I want to return this product as soon as possible and cash back to my account. Please check the quality of the product and allow to sale in online.

Please sir do something We are facing lots of problem.

Individual — Unauthorised constructed building

Found a building of 4 floors had been constructed without cmda approval..
              Water tax and other payments were not made..totally it's a 4500 Sq feet space and sound 3000 Sq feet had been built without any approval. They have a car wash shop which is also unauthorised and it creates lots of difficulty to the common public residing in the street..drainage problem metro water problem etc...has occurred because of their unauthorised shop...next is usage of eb...don't know when the government is going to take necessary action against these unauthorised users..
              Place of the building :
              no 44/35 north mada street,
              Nungambakkam
              Chennai - 34.

Individual — Removal of drop box in munirka dda 110067

Sir, there was drop box at lakshmi bai park dda flat munirka new delhi 11006 and same has been removed. Now this was great hep to us.
              Tel phone no mentioned on the box no exists and desnot respond.
              There two main riwa and this was installed at office of phase -1 assosiation. If the same has been objected by them, there is an alternative to fix at another site at dda flat munirka new delhi 110067. There is another riwa - phase -2 and it secretary can help. At prensent dr. Balbir singh is secretary who can help.
              Pl. Depute yr rep. And i shall assist him.
              From ved parkash chandna ba10b dda flat munirka new delhi -110067. Tel no[protected] mob [protected] e. Mail chandna. [protected]@gmal.com.

Individual — Booking of tickets

I had tried twice for booking from ujjain to new delhi in tatkal scheme. My amount deducted both time from account but no reservation made through app nor any information provided to me. How i will get my money back

Individual — Govn works happening in election time in salem

We are from Ganapathy Nagar, Gajalnaikenpatty, Salem... Pin 636201... In Election Time here ADMK Panjayat President doing lots of work... In Ganapathy Nagar, they estimated and billed 32 lakhs for ditch contract work and doing all works in crusher soil and not even using a gm of cement for the same... In mean time, they are starting Vetnary hospital work in Ganapathy nagar, gajalnaikenpatty panjayat today night in election time... doint too much attracity for attracting votes for ADMK... Pls do the needful sir...

Individual — Stolen mobile

I am M.govindarasu from Uranipuram (Tamilnadu.) INDIA, I am using Nokia 0434 CE. Blue Mobile IMEI Code: [protected] but it stolen on 12/11/2015.
              Here i requesting you to track this mobile by your tracking machine and reply me as early as possible
              Reply by the way of tnj.[protected]@yahoo.com

Individual — Wrong ad posted using my number

I started getting phone calls from unknown numbers...They are asking me aboutan as in locanto...someone is miss using my number...kindly solve this problem as soon as possible...

Individual — Beware of people offering you paid jobs

There is nothing in the world that stays for us for a long time if we dont do hard work. We are all educated people. Dont ever search for a back door jobs.
              My life completely messed up because of some people who desired a short cut for entering in to mncs.

As i dont wanna specify there names and company names. Let me explain my story.. Few of my friend's paid money for jobs in some mnc to a person known to me. He gave them offer letter from the company mail id's (Friends please do remember i[censored]r getting a mail from an mnc through their company email * (Back door). Dont think that it is genuine one as the technology is developed to its next level. An individual who knows programming language can develop this kind of codes and cheat you). As the person who did backdoor faked the mail and cheated 20 friends of mine for 40l and ran away from our place.. My life and my friends life messed up by back door..

I[censored]r paying backdoor to a mnc. Trust me mnc's wont do backdoor and hr will never encourage a stranger to get in to his company by paying money as something wrong happens his life may fall under risk

And i[censored]r paying backdoor to some level3, 4 company.. They wont teach u anything as there wont be any projects with them and they will survive in the money which u gave them as backdoor.. Even they wont pay you salaries after 2 or 3 months.. They will pay u salary just for a month or 2 as u will refer more o[censored]r friends.

As there are no short cuts for the success.. Work hard guys. I[censored]r poor in programming and love to work as software engineer join in a easy course like web designing instead of c, java.

My humble request friends. Our parents suffered a lot to educate us. Lets start working hard from now. Please dont waste your parent's hard earned money by paying back door.

Thanks for reading

A well wisher

Individual — Kun hyundai - hyundai service centre at nellore andhra pradesh

I am sorry to say about kun hyundai services at nellore (Andhra pradesh).

My own car details are : ap 05 ck 1053. This is purchased along with cng kit from sreedevi hyundai kakinada. Hyundai well certified that though they fitted the cng pivately but the kit is approved by hyundai company,

I have travelled more than 30000klms. With the same cng kit safely. Recently it is certified as fit to work also.

The problem what i am facing with this car is :

Car getting stopped frequently on highway. Some indications like engine oil /yellow car symbol/batteries and all others are showing on dash board. Some body told me that there is a problem in central lock releasing computerized key. It is malfunctioning and due to this reason car engine getting wrong signals and malfunctioning.

I have explained all these opinions to kun hyundai nellore staff.

New kun hyundai staff is saying the problem is due to cng kit connections at engine. Some cng wring kit problem is there at engine. Surprising thing is last time total wiring kit as been replaced by kun hyundai nellore only.

In fact there is no cng in cylinder. This car is running purely on petrol for the last ten days. Reason is cng facility is not there in nellore. I asked mr. Kiran kumar to disconnect the cng facility at cylinder and to test. Then he said there is a problem in cng wiring. This complete wiring kit replaced by new one and fixed in same car last year by kun hyundai nellore only. So strange it is.

We tried to speak general manager kun hyundai mr. Siva kumar @ chennai (+91 [protected]) at chennai. He suggested to resolve issue by discussing with nellore service centre manager sridhar ([protected]). Nellore service centre manager said better we discuss with kiran kumar (I don't know his cadre) to resolve this matter.

When have asked the problem on paper. Ultimately mr. Kiran kumar said unless we give the proof that cng kit is approved by hyundai and fixed in my car he can not certify actual problem of the car on paper.

The same discussion had happened while kun hyundai changed wiring kit last year. And at that time they satisfied with kakinada, and even hyundai all india level head reply about cng kit.

So pl. Discuss with kakinada and nellore service centres and arrange the papers what ever both wants from each/ or one to one and resolve the issue immediately.

Hope hyundai will understand the downstream working levels at kun hyundai nellore.In case if they didn't have any idea they can well discuss with kakinada people and get what ever hey want and discuss wit other units (To get solution) and resolve the issue.

While purchase hyundai says they have wide network all over india. But on ground level customers are suffering with the "ego" problems of service centres.

Pl. Try to mention in your manuals as "in case if there is any problem it is purely customer responsibilit to satisfy the service centre people's"ego" to resolve car/ vehicle issues.

Its better. People will know what are ego of service centres at different locations and how to satisfy them.

I am neither automobile engineer nor technician even. I believed hyundai will company will be with me if there is any trouble in my vehicle and purchased the car.

But at ground level i understood after seeing all these guys reply living with hyundai car is difficult?. Because every car meant for travel only. If problem arises on highways and people behavior is like this.???... Hyundai has no reply on this.

Shall any body respond and take responsibility to resolve this issue

Individual — Call drop and no network

I'am from bhilai. Chhattisgarh.
              I've been facing regular call drop instances for the last 10-15 days.
              It is very annoying and frustrating.

At times NO NETWORK message flashes when trying to make a call.
              Had lodged a complaint at supela office of vodafone, but am still facing the problem.
              Please look into the matter.
              Thanks.

Individual — Bad delivery service

I purchased a Sofa Set 3 March 2016 at around 0830 and by 0930 I got a call from your Delivery services. They explained that they will pick up the product and deliver it between[protected] hrs. But as I was not available I asked for other schedule and was given time as[protected] hrs which was OK with me. I was waiting from 1200 to 2000 hrs in the delivery address (which was away from my own place) and contacted your delivery team a number of times, with promises to delivery. Finally it was not delivered on that day.
              Next day too the same drama continued, your delivery team telling that they will come back with the situation, with in two hours, but with no commitment to their promise. At the end of the day, I was told that the pick up will be on this day and delivery will be next day. Both Seller and me Buyer are waiting at our respective places for your quikr team. But no phone call or no person turning up.
              We are waiting for their mercy now, as they are not standing on their own words or commitments.
              It is not the first time happening. While we appreciate the cooperation of quikr very much, there is great attention should be paid for your "Delivery Services". It is hardly 3 on a 10 scale. Why don't you look in to this, and correct so that Quikr will keep its image high.
              Balaji Rao BK

Individual — Unauthorized debit of my credit card account

I need an help from your side to revert a transaction happened on my credit card. Please find below the summary of the information followed by the details

Date/Time: 03-FEB-2016, around 5:13PM
              Amount: Rs4982.00 @ Vodafone-billdesk.
              Mobile number from which that fraud call came: +[protected]
              IP Address from where transaction initiated: 1.39.51.43

There was a transaction happened on my HSBC credit card No: "[protected] " for an amount of Rs.4982.00. This transaction was happened during a fraud call saying credit of payback reward points. Infact there is a mistake from my side that I also (unfortunately) shared the OTP I received as SMS to my mobile number for that transaction.

The call came from a number " +[protected]" in case you need this information.

I called my bank (HSBC) and informed about it. They said since the transaction is initiated and in progress they cannot do anything from their side. They asked me to check with the biller. I contacted the biller and they provided the following information, which is provided here below.

Merchant Name: VODAMPESA2
              Transaction ID on our (Indiadeas.com) platform: FCMP[protected]
              E-wallet Number/Merchant Reference ID for which the payment was made: [protected]
              Transaction Date and Time (IST): 3/2/2016 17:12
              Transaction Amount (Rs.):4982
              IP Address from where transaction initiated: 1.39.51.43

So can you please help in reverting this transaction.

Thanks in advance
              Santhosh

Individual — Missed calls and vulgar talks

Respected team,
              This mobile number gives many of miss calls and calls[protected], and when i receive a calls they using slangs .
              and also giving missed call at night many time
              pls help me.

Individual — Street light

Dear sir
              This is to bring your kind notice few months back i have lodged complaint against street light in sanathnagar colony Pillar GHMC no:20, in front of TRT : 1206, Rather arranging light they erected one more new pole without light facilities for the both. Action toward this you will be highly appreciated. Thanking you in advance.
              Dr.K.Niranjan

Individual — Lost my nokia lumia 638 mobile

Lost my above mobile on Jan, 24th, 2016. IMEI No: [protected]. Lodged complaint to police on net on their web site. No response from them. The mobile contain personal information. Please block the instrument and trace it. Please inform me on my mobile no. [protected]. Thanks.

Individual — Would like to know the society formation status, sai vighnaharta apartment, plot 81 sector 21 khandeshwar, kamothe

Hi we have paid all the dues to the builder of Sai vighnaharta Apartment, plot 81 sector 21 khandeshwar, kamothe, all the inhabitants all the inhabitants paid all dues, VAT, Service tax, full amount of all, society formation charges 4 year back during possession of flats. till date the builder is not handover the society to inhabitants. we have paid huge money more than the society formation charges about 5 to 6 time more . we doubt whether the builder has formed society, kindly let us know the status. Builrer - Mr Ashok J - Ms Sahil Associates

Individual — Fake call asking for bank details

I am receiving fake calls after posting a complaint here. they are asking for my bank details. the numbers are [protected] and also [protected]. please delete my earlier complaint asap and take action against these callers

Individual — Wrong call

I am getting continuous call from the number [protected] & [protected] and i dont know who is this person.Kindly request you to block these number.Please apologize for not giving my number and request you to take immediate action on this.

Individual — Non delivery of lpg refill cylinder-regarding.

Dear sir / mam i facing alot of trouble due to non delivery of lpg refill cylinder. I am bearing lpg id - [protected], consumer no - 294863 under the distributor - sivam gas service, maligaon, guwahati 11, distributor code: 160100. I have been booked lpg refill last on 20.11.15 ref. No901179 and cash memo no.[protected] generated on 9.01.2016. I have contact several times over mob. No.[protected] to supply lpg cylinder. They are not bother at all till date. Sir, after 50 days from my booking they are generated cash memo and not supply lpg till date. How a family can do cocking food etc. For 50 days by one cylinder. Therefore, i request you may take action against gas agency at an early date and arrange to supply lpg to me as early as possible. Thanking you. Yours truly, Bikash chowdhury. On many verbal request they are not replying in proper way. Please look this matter and solve my problem. Thanks shanti devi ramdahinpuram, tikhampur, ballia, u. P.,...

Individual — Harassment by calling

Dear sir, I want to know details of one of Vodafone customer, who keep on giving missed calls, , , the no is [protected]

Individual — Rain Water Stagnant

For the Past 2 days, rain water staying near by our flat which is now like Ditch water. Please drain it out before any disease spreads. Also we are not able to access the main road due to this. Area : Balaji Nagar Ist street Noombal Iyaapanthangal

Individual — Deactivation my BSNL Hungama plan

Without my consent this Hungama plan activated in my telephone no.[protected].Several times I called & I sent message but nobody is responding.What is the cause actually.Now I request this Hungama please deactivate this plan from my number as soon as possible.Unnessarily am throwing the money this channel.

Individual — Topped up money not credited to my ola money account

I have topped up Rs.599 on 13/08/2015 to my ola money account. To my surprise till date this is not credited to my ola money nor returned back to my bank account. In spite of my repeated reminders I have not received my money in my ola account. Such a poor service I have never seen. In fact, I have even sent the bank statements to them. N. RAMESH CHENNAI [protected]

Individual — Cheating by icici bank credit card dept

I have been cheated by Icici bank. I hold a coral credit card from icici bank. I am using it for last three months. Now some people called me from icici bank and informed me that you are eligible for platinum chip card where in your credit limit will increase. However when I received it the story was different. It was interlinked card and the credit limit is 00. And they charged my previous card to issue a new card. Wow...what a cheating..secondly on my previous card there are various offers given however its all bogus... it never worked but I kept quite. And now again they cheated me unethical practices by Icici bank credit card dept...bull shiet I am going to write every where I can.

Individual — Harassment by Landlady H. No -249, Sector 22A, Gurgaon

I was looking for house for rent in sector 22 gurgaon. I got a call on 19 oct 2015 from property dealer that there is an individual house available for rent and they spoke to the owner of house and they are coming to show the house on 20th Oct at 1 PM. On 20th, i visit the house with property dealer and meet the landlord Mrs. Anita in person. She is asking for 23k PM as a rent. after a discussion we finalized the rent 22K PM, 2 Month security and court agreement and whole process will be complete by 23rd Oct 2015. After that i had transferred the booking amount 10K in her account and call her for confirmation . She confirmed the same as well. Next day, She called me in the morning and said I am unable to rent you house as i am getting 23K instead of 22K and if you want the house you need to pay 23K or 15% hike in the rent for the next year. when i said that i am unable to fulfill the same then she said that then collect your money as i am cancelling the deal. I want to raise a complain such a money mined landlord . I told her that my house is rent out and i have no option for extend as well. Also the house which i have kept in wait list also rent out. but She is not replying anything. She transferred the booking amount into my account without any reply. She also drop me a message that due to some mishappening she was unable to step out her house whole month of November but when my one of the friend call her for the house then she said that she will show the house on Wednesday 28 at 4PM. The point is such kind of landlady do the harassment of the tenant. As I need to vacant my house on 31st Oct 2015, the only option is book the house which is available for rent however you like or not as it's month end. Kindly accept my complain and do some actions against such kind of money minded landlord who really do the harassment of the tenant.There should be some rights for the tenant as well .i have also recording of the discussion among Owner of the house Anita, Property Dealer and me as a evidence.Also you can check the same with property dealer "Mr. Bhupender & Arun, Mangalam Properties, Sector 22, Gurgaon" as well. Please find the Owner & property details of the owner - Mrs. Anita contact details - [protected] property details which was available for rent - H.No -249, sector 22a, gurgaon

Individual — Deduction of recharged amount without proper justification

My mobile no. [protected] (chennai circle) was recharged with rs.120 yesterday (12 oct. 2015) online by my dad. As soon as the amount credited to the beneficiary account, the entire amount vanished within the same day without making calls. Customer care personnel were not able to justify the deduction. They simply said that they have entries regarding recharged amount only and have no record for deduction of amount. This is not a fair business practice and this kind of callous attitude is highly condemnable. What i expect from you is a proper justification. Otherwise, the entire deducted amount should invariable credited to my mobile account. Otherwise, the matter shall be taken up with consumer forum for remedy - c. Sainika, chennai.

Individual — Banking cheating on mobile

Dear sir, On 5Jan 2016 at 9:49 am I got a call from mobile no [protected].caller was tring to ask me my atm card details. And misbehave with me.such person should be punished so that they could not cheat someone in future. Thanks regards

Individual — Rude behaviour of conductor in Punjab roadways no PB07 X 8211

Dear sir I am Manoj and I had a bad experience in Punjab roadways PB07 X 8211 on 24/10/2015 . I started my journey from Ambala cantt. And after a few minutes when I asked the Conductor for a ticket to Saharanpur. He rang the wishtel and told me to go out from the bus because he was just not in mood to pick passengers going to Saharanpur. He was almost ready to hit me. I have a question to you, whether the bus is onering by the Conductor or it is running by Punjab Government. Is it the Conductor decision to pick passengers his choice only, and what are the conductors training . I request you to please have a effective action against Conductor. Thank's

Individual — Against a doctor

We consult last week Dr c. Jagadeesh, medicine, he has given various tests which costs more than Rs25000. Next day we showed him all reports. He insisted second step test cost 70000.00.we said right now not possible. Hearing this Dr jagadeesh became angry and behaved like anything. As a result he prescribed medicine cost 60000.00.i will go consumer forum . He is so money minded. This type doctor should not be in this reputed hospital. Other wise people will loose their faith about this hospital

Individual — Tata sky

User ID a/c No. [protected]. It was recharged on 24.03.2015 for one year. It was not updated. Due date was mentioned as 6th Nove` 2015. The mater was informed through call center and once it was corrected and within a short while the same recurred. Today also I contacted call center and tried to furnish the complaint. They were so adamant in taking feedback. I understand that they were habituated to shirk the responsibility of registering the complaint by simply saying that line will be connected to some body else. In fact during that period they may simply be disconnecting the phone line. Subsequently few times I tried to contact but "Please recharge your account otherwise tata sky shall automatically get terminated" was the message heard Today also I tried to request for necessary corrections in my account status. Is it not humiliation?

Individual — Strange call from insurance agent/ consumer forum activist

I had received promotional message and a missed call from an individual claiming to be an insurance agent and nutrition consultant and also a consumer forum activist on 3rd oct. 2015. His number is [protected]. I did not receive his call made at around 10 p.m. at night. Then he sent me a msg demanding the reason for it. When I sent him a strong message about not to contact me further he replied the following morning with a cheeky message about how my behaviour reflects my personality. I strongly object to three issues-- breach of privacy due to promotional call made at odd hours; using individual numbers for promoting commercial purpose especially targeting random customers; and rude behaviour while soliciting his own interest. Please let me know the ways of blacklisting this individual. I have kept his sms as proof.

Individual — Road repairing of 80 foot road and street light in shalimar garden Extn. 1- Reg.

80 foota road of Shalimar garden has been badly damaged in the recent rain since August. The details/condition of the same has been published in NBT Gzb. Times but no action has been initiated by the concerned authority and people of the area have been left on their own fate. Every day accidents are occurring near pullia on 80 foota road. Construction of 80 foota road is an urgent need of the area. People are forced to take longer route to go out from Shalimar Garden for their work.

Complaint of street light installed in front of Plot no. 712 to 727 (Radha Krishna Marg) has been lodged number of times but no action being taken to repair street light in front of plot no.726 and 714. Concerned authority may please instructed to do needful immediately.

D. V. Kapoor
              560 S. G. Extn. - I
              Pl refer order no [protected] received a solar lamp in broken condition and also not working. Please arrange for replacement. Same was already intimated to ccbookmyoffer

Please acknowledge

Please acknowledge
              Respected sir,

This is to inform you that the owners / residents of property janak niket, west patel nagar, patna 800023 (North of hudco h type qrs, electricity board colony, west patel nagar patna 800023) (Between praveen kunj and su sharada residency) have unauthorisedly / illegally occupied / captured / encroached a lot of space within their properties due to which it is creating various problems for all the neighbours.
              This complaint is raised together by all purchasers of private land property and apartments in this area as well as all inhabitants here. The illegal encroachment of land and totally illegal construction of janak niket is clearly obvious to every passerby as well.
              Kind reference in the matter is invited to the incorporated in the sale deed of the land itself wherein as per registered agreement the space to be contributed towards road/sewage water by all purchasers. While all other purchases have contributed their share honestly this dishonest person and his son have confiscated the space meant for public use.

You are, therefore, requested to please take an early action to demolish / destroy the encroachment in the abovesaid properties.

Thanks & regards,

Deactivate Hungama my landline number is [protected]. Without concurrence of the customer how can BSNL activate this service. This is the crime, if not activated from my number within 48hrs then BSNL will follow the prosecution.
              Deactivate Hungama my landline number is [protected]. Without concurrence of the customer how can BSNL activate this service. This is the crime, if not DEactivated from my number within 48hrs then BSNL will follow the prosecution.

Individual Recent Comments