Lakshmi Hyundai

Lakshmi Hyundai Complaints & Reviews

3 months back i have given my i20 for general service, they have charged me 13k. Recently my car broke down, i towed my vehicle to the same service centre, first they were like the self motor broke down we are checking. After 4 hours they called me and said engine got ceased and to open the engine they are charging 2k. I asked for the estimate, at first the guy wasn't willing to give any as i insisted he said it takes around 1 lakh and it can go beyond that. I asked him not to open and gave my vehicle to a known mechanic. He said the engine oil and coolant oil are not there. Ideally they should be around 6 lts now they are of half lt, because of that there is no circulation and engine parts like (Crank, radiator, bearings) etc got ruptured and everything needs to be replaced. He charged me 35k.

Today the customer care guy called me, i told the scene and asked him i gave my vehicle 3 months back for service did you not refill the lubricants at least and how can the price variation be 70k to outside, he went into defensive mode. Worst experience. Never trust what ever the service guys tell you, have a second opinion and during servicing if they say they have refilled everything you do check whether they did what they are claiming. My advice do not visit this centre.

Never buy or approach these cheaters. False promises and never give RTO Registration in form of DD to these buggers. They just misuse it and don't give any update on the Registration process until we force to do. Cheating people in decent manner, wearing ties and good attire. Imtiaz from Kalyan Nagar branch is even worse.

They have taken Vehicle Registration amount of Rs. 68400. While taking the DD they said they will proceed for the Vehicle Registration. I already paid more than 95% On-Road price of the vehicle (5.75 Lakhs) excluding the Registration amount. They kept DD for 12 days without updating me about the status of the Registration. When asked for the updates, they started shouting like road-side Gundas. The Sales Executive Sunanda is very worst, she tries to be over smart with her Managers and try to be provocative .

The Lakshmi Hyundai Kalyan Nagar Branch Manager is such an ###, his name is Imtiaz. He is a Gunda wearing a tie. He don't have any manners and plays cheap tricks.

Sunanda told very nicely while booking the car that she will get the Sensors and Back camera at a discounted price later they will change the words when we trust and pay the complete amount.

I approached Lakshmi Hyundai (A unit of Sri Jayalakshmi Automobiles Pvt.Ltd), GM Arcade Building No 102/3, Hebbal- Bellary...

I am the proud owner of or18a7447 and or17b 7447 till 2016.
      Before coming to vizayanaram branch, i was regular customer of your rajahmundry branch and never had any cimplaints and my vechiles are perfect.
      By my badluck, i went to your vizayanaram branch and from that movement, my badluck started and the same was in your records.
      Your people of vizayanaram branch looted me like anything and my vechiles was always on breakdown from 2916 and you people took more than 1.75 lakhs as well as my ecu which was never rectified by your branch and your vizayanaram branch persons stoped to receive my calls.
      Out if compulsen, my self and my friend forced to purchase one baleno and 2018 ciaz from suzuki from maruti even i am favour of your company.
      I was so fascinated to purchase new santro, but afaried of your local vzm people regarding service and looting.
      I purchased my both vehicles or18a 7447 and or18b7447 from utkal hyundai of odisha, but both my vehicles were servicerd my laxmi hyundai, rajahmundry for most of the times.
      I disposed santro or18a7447 as scrap. Or18b7447 is still in my car shed and i may be forced to make it scrap even after spending more than 2 lake in 2016 and my vechicle run for only 10000 km's after spending the money

Hopeless and worst to the top most service i have never seen in any other showrooms, this lakshmi hyundai showroom were i purchased new i20 and not even a single commitment they have completed what they promised to do, and more over they have very poor quality of serving the customers who book the vehicle in this """lakshmi hyyndai showroom""""there response will be good until we book the vehicle once the vehicle is booked they will show their another face. So my request is please think twice before booking a vehicle in this"""lakshmi hyundai showroom" because i have faced lot lot of problems from then even today am facing it still my problems are not yet resolved so please you don't get stuck to this kind of situation

I have given my 2013 i20 (Ts 07 ek 6687) sportz for general servicing in (Lakshmi hyundai madinaguda) as we are going to a tour for maharashtra. I asked them to change brake pads,
          Engine oil (Synthetic), oil filter, and general checkup, at the time of receiving my vehicle after service the bill was around 14000. I asked them to explain the work they have done for 14000. The one who took my car for servicing was not present at that time. For outside jobs they added around 3000. I dont know why they added this amount. There is no perfect reason for that. I dont know why outside jobs are required for brake pads and all those stuff. If this is the reason i would have given my car to outside workshops. (Final result of servicing):- full shake of car while applying brakes above 100kmph. Not at all satisfactory for that amount spent
          Fastrack watches Duplicate watches I want to refund amount please return the watches

My car was given for servicing on 2/6/2018 with clutch problem at your service center at birla junction visakhapatnam. In the receipt they provided they have mentioned even scratches on the body but not mentioned about any cracks on the wind shield. But on monday evening they asked that some crack is there on the windshield and they wanted to replace it. As i have not noticed any crack, i thought this may be a trick to get more job done, as it is a routine practice there. They have carried out the repairs, as i was out of station i requested them to send the vehicle driven by your driver. It was sent home. my son who received the car was shocked to see the crack and inquired over phone. when he sent me the photo by whats app i was also shocked. When i returned home I observed the crack which was done from inside, may be while doing some repair. As i was not knowing your compalint portal, i conveyed the same message in your contact us page. But so far no response. As the crack is the mistake of the company knowingly or unknowingly kindly arrage for replacement at the earliest.

My vehicle eon ts12ub1343 given to lakshmi hyundai banjarahills rd no14 on 28 of feb and the are still making time pass and making fun of my vehicle just like that no one in the workshop is fit to be in that position i am completely not satisfied with the service given to me and i need my vehicle tomorrow at any cost i can't bear this any more i demand that the workers need to be replaced and i am visiting the work shop regularly and the are just dealing as if they don't care no one is fit to be in the work shop i demand my vehicle to be ready by tomorrow at any cost thank you i expect this mail is not neglected as the did with my vehicle i don't have any trust in the advisors their and the technical people their i am visiting the workshop regularly and am solving the problems in the vehicle please take my vehicle as a serious concern thank you

Dear manager,
                Hope you are doing great!

My name is m avinash singh and i have purchased hyundai i20 active sx on 31st oct 2016 with registered no: ts09eq8161. I'm facing severe problem with quality of tyres (Bridge stone) given with it. I serviced my car 2nd time at hyundai authorised service centre located at banajara hills hyderabad telangana with meter reading 4500 km. There was no wheel alignment required as the condition was good and the problem was a hole produced on the right side of the tyre just above the grip of the tyre, making it impossible for any puncture shop worker to repair it and several other's advised me to put a tube in tyre so that i can use it. But i thought to take it to service centre and replace it with new one as it was carrying warranty. Thus i took it to service centre and told them about my problem with it and they took some pictures of it and re-placed the tyre as 80% payed by them (Service or vendor department) and 20% payed by me after one week!

But now, i'm facing same problem as quality of tyre with spare tyre (Or stepney) given along with the car as i was using it after the first one got damaged. I used it for 900 km after replacing the first tyre. Thus it got damaged as the first one!

Sir, i have purchased a top model hyundai i20 active sx, so that i could avail all the facilities while enjoying my ride. But i'm unable to do it as i'm feared of quality of tyres.

I've got more bad news from the service and vendor department after i complained about second tyre with them, that they cannot replace it now as they did not receive the amount of first tyre and one more thing they told me that once the vehicle is purchased and driven out of showroom for 4- 10 kms. We are not responsible!

Is this the way the customers are treated? Was the statement correct? Am i purchasing a product of china which can work or not after i take it home? I am really very unhappy with type of response from service and vendor department.

Kindly, please help me in this regard.

- avinash singh
                (Co-owned hyundai i20 active sx)
                (Reg no: ts09eq8161)
                Mobile no: [protected], [protected]

We tried using the spare car key that has been provided. But it is not working, and so when tried to contact the showroom with respect to this we have been informed that, in order to get it fixed, we need to pay rs.6000/-
                  Paying 6000 bucks to get the key (Remote) fixed which has not been used till now seems so irrelevant as the showroom is responsible in providing better quality remote and not charge the customer

Lakshmi Hyundai Recent Comments