Mahindra Duro

Mahindra Duro Complaints & Reviews

Shidhaye Parag
I have purchased the duro in sept, 2011. since then I have not received RCTC book. [MH 14 DD 7595]
Your sub dealer Mr. Amit Gandhe. I have shown him the cracks developed near back rest handle fitted to body under seat plate.
No Accidents, scratches, nothing such incident has happened for developing the cracks on the both the side.
So, requesting you to guide me in this matter.
Dear Shidhaye Parag,

Thank you for choosing Mahindra Two Wheelers.

Can you please provide your Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, City and State along with the details of the Dealer you dealt with while purchasing this vehicle?

While we will most definitely try to resolve your issue since you posted here online, we would just like to inform you that for a quick solution to your problem, we urge all our customers to write to us on [protected]@mahindra2wheelers.com.

In the meantime, if we get the details we have you asked you for, we will contact you shortly.

poswal_in
    The mileage of my duro is very low and the dealer is telling to go 4 a new kit n remove the old one as it is not effective.. they have accepted the kit in our duros is not effective.Its their manufacturing defect that all their duros are not giving gud mileage. Mahondra management should take the initiative n change the kit or you will loose our trust and ll be hurt in long run as we ll never think for goin wit mahindra again. So sir plz help in improving the mileage, the cost of petrol is rising day by day n we cant afford to ride a bike wit 25km/litre mileage.
    pankaj
    pankajchoraria2yahoo.co.in
    today I received a call from duro customer care . I am very happie as they are tryin to solve our problems... n special thanks to dis site as it gave us a platform to reach them.thanks
    Dear Customer,

Parag Shidhaye
      I Purchased Mahindra Duro last year in the month of November. My RTO Reg. No. is MH 14 DD 7595. there are certain CRACKS DEVELOPED near the Rear handle fitted to main body of scooter. i.e. side panels developed cracks at rear side.
      No accidents or any brushing or any kind of damages to the vehicle. Showed this damages to the Lonavala Service Center.
      Requesting you to suggest the repairs.
      Regards.
      Dear Parag,

Mahindra Duro — missing sound & weak shocks [Resolved]

Justin Praveen

I bought mahindra duro from J.K. motors, Chikmagalur, Karnataka in the month of July 2011....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

HIMANSHU00777
        sir i have purchased mahindra duro from shree balaji motors now i want to have the service done but the dealership and its service station is closed,where should i go for service.
        sir i have purchased mahindra duro from shree balaji motors now i want to have the service done but the dealership and its service station is closed, where should i go for service.
        Dear Customer,

dhaval5054
          i bought DURO but it will not given the average.as per company scooter will give 50KMPL but i got only 20KMPL i wass shocked...
          it required too much fuel. i want to claim the comney.or i want my money back.. it is cheating.that just give 20KM.
          tottaly failed scooter.i want to say user that pls don't buy this scooter...one of the failed...scooter by compney...

Huzefahuusain
            Hello

this is huzefa hussain, bought Mahindra Duro 2 wheeler with Frame no MCDNDIBIVBIK40492 , on 16/12/11 with DC no 1527 from Majestic Motors , Himayat nagar. We have serious problem from the day we purchased it.There is continuous oil leakage from engine. We gave complaint many times, got the vehicle checked so many times, but without solution to the problem. Every time we give the complaint, vehicle is taken to the service center, kept for one or two days or may be one week, god knows what they do to the vehicle, but our problem persists. From very next day the problem starts. We have approached all level staff for the rectification but in vein. Please find the list of all the persons whom we spoke to along with their phone nos along with this complain. No body could guide us properly as to what to be done. We are terribly disappointed & annoyed for the kind of service we are getting from the reputed company of yours. Will some body please whomsoever it may be concern will take the initiative & solve our problem please.

Address from where we have purchased:
            Majestic Motors
            [protected], Ratna Nilayam
            Beside Tajmahal Hote,St no 14,
            Himayath Nagar, Hyderabad - 500 029
            Ph no[protected] / 66105308

List of people whom we contacted:
            Abdul Hayeed - [protected]
            Sridhar - [protected]
            shafi - [protected]
            workshop [protected]

pillaid

We would like to bring to your notice the poor service provided by Mahindra Dealer at Saki Naka (AMIT of Synergy Auto Inc.).

The vehicle was purchased on 28the Feb 2012 with the full payment of Rs.55,000/- and the vehicle was delivered to us after 17the March 2012 around 8pm, due to which we could not inspect the vehicle properly.

List of defects with the vehicle:
              1) The next day we found theat the part of the handle below the speedometer was cracked in thee center.
              2) We had asked the dealer to fix "guards" for the bike, due to which a part near the leg rest and come apart.
              3) When we went to fill fuel in the vehicle about a week back we noticed now theat the fuel cap is cracked!!!!!!!

Looks like the vehicle will slowly but surely have more and more defects cropping up in the monthes to come. We have informed the dealer of the same but he just keeps saying, the parts have not arrived or that it must be our fault that some part has broken. This is completely nonsensical as we have not even used the vehicle to its full extent because of all these defects. And to top it all this dealer was very rude to my father who went to give the vehicle to them for .After a heated argument with the dealer the bike has been kept with the dealer for servicing/rectifying the defects. This was the last straw therefore we decided to put a complaint against this dealer.

Details of the vehicle:
              Vehicle no - MH02 CN 9811
              Colour - Black
              Make - Mahindra Duro
              Vehicle is booked in my Father's name

I hope the Mahindra authorities will look into this matter at the earliest.

regards,

Sudhir Pillai

Mahindra Duro — DEFECTIVE VEHICLE [Resolved]

Anandi Raman
                My colleague bought Mahindra DURO just six months ago with fond feeling that she would enjoy the pleasant family ride. Contrary...
                Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Mahindra Duro — front shock absorbers, horn, seat lock. [Resolved]

I STAY AT LONAVLA.
                I PURCHASED THE MAHINDRA DURO DURING THE GANPATI PERIOD IN SEPTEMBER 2011, FROM...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Products & Services