Mahindra Duro

Mahindra Duro Complaints & Reviews

Mukesh Tandon
I purchased Mahindra Duro 2 months back, feeling was that it is a reputed company and their products are sturdy but shocked to use Mahindra Duro, It has so many problems, Average is after Two Services approx. 20 Km/Ltr and as assured by dealer in next service you will get average approx. 40 km/ltr.,But average problem is there, shockers are also rubbish, One thing also i found that once my rear tube was punchered and when it was opened by a puncher maker, FIVE PUNCHERS WERE ALREADY THERE IN NEW TUBE, AND ONE OF THEM WAS OPENED FROM A SIDE AND PRESSURE WAS RELEASING FROM THERE, I COMPLAINED THE SAME TO THE DEALER, he said once it is opened then we can not do any thing, Is it possible to keep your punchered scooter on a trolly and get the same to dealer point and show the problem then he will repair the puncher. If my scooter does not give me good average or not give good performance then I may take some legal action.

Mahindra Duro — AutomatIcally brakes of back carrier

I SRI BIJAY KU MOHAPATRA USING MEHENDRA DURO FROM FEB 11 NOW WITH 2500 KM BACK CARI OUR BROKEN FROM BOLT AUTOMATICALLY

phanoti
    I bought one scooter,Engine no.PFEAH323201 and chssis no.MCDND1B1VA1H41699. Duro from Prem Auto Pinjore. Distt. Panchkula Haryana. in . Right from beginning i am facing great problem.1. front suspension was having problem. He changed front shock absorber. but the problem could not be rectified. He then changed complete front member (Chimta).The problem was still there.I went to local mechanic and he replaced one pin costing Rs 80 only. 2.At the time of free servicing he told me some problems which were not covered under free. By making these acts he is creating problems to all customers.3. at the time of last service ,he fixed rear Tyre in wrong direction due to that rim of scooter got cracked from one out of three holes and whole tyre came out. This was the worst case.I appeal to Mahindra senoir official to take stern action against this dealer and open a separate service center. Total charges in one Year.12456/-

anilkiran
      We bought a Mahindra Duro from Laxmi Group Of agencies on September 1.
      From the very date of delivery the Scooter has a start up Problem in the sense that it takes almost 15-20 mins when we try to start the vehicle after a gap of 5 to 6 hrs from last usage.Once it starts the engine also ceases 2-3 times.
      then there has been a constant oil leakage from many days.
      We have got the vehicle serviced twice and other than this have gone innumerable times for the problem but as of yet there are no changes in the condition.
      We request you to urgently look into the matter.
      Engine no:PFE-BB423848
      Contact number is-[protected](Anil Agarwal),[protected](Kiran Agarwal)
      E-mail [protected]@gmail.com

Parag Shidhaye
        Dear Sir/ Madam,
        I have purchased the Mahindra Duro during the Ganpati period, this year 2011.
        The vehicles si[t plastic ] base is not of good Quality, And the Seat lock is not at all performing since purchased.
        I have submitted all the documents and paid cash to the sub dealer of M/s S. Suvarna Agency of Pune in Lonavla.
        Till to date I have not received the Reg. No. for my Vehicle and as well the papers. That makes me unable me to take the Duro to Mumbai, or even Out of my District.
        When spoke to the Agency the lady attendant say your papers are here and since the sub dealer has not paid us for the RTO Reg. Fees, so we have not done anything to it and it is not our responsibility, So i requested if this is the case then Please send the papers which I submitted to you, I will get it done from RTO. For that also they denied, and insulted me by saying Beakkal, kalat nahi. ??That means?? Is this is the attitude of your showroom people? We are just mad to pay hard cash and buy the Vehicle?
        The cell no. [protected], which is mentioned is not working properly.

Please Pursue the matte most urgent.

Thanking you,

Yours Only Beakkal, kalat nahi wala Customer
        Parag Shidhaye

Mahindra Duro — Abnormal noise,Starting Problem,Average [Resolved]

harish.pkar
          To,
          Sir, I am Mr.Ramchandra S.Phaltanka From Ambajogai and taking service At Latur Service Centre....
          Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Anselmildred
          Had a purchased Duro on 13Sept2011. The front shocks just jerk and make a bang whenever we land in a pot hole or hit a road hump. Dealer says it is a mechanical problem. To me it is poor quality of supplies from Duro vendor.
          Mileage even after first service is still stuck at 28Km. Nowhere near the claim of 45km. More time spent at the dealer workshop dropping and going back to receive it. More fuel spent on auto rickshaw too.

My TVS scooty Es used to give me 36Km from day one 11years ago. My Jawa 1983 after modification gives me 35Km. What is Mahendra claiming to do mechanically and electronically is just not a quality deal.

Vivek upadhyay
            Hello sir/madam,
            I bought Mahindra Duro dated 12 June 2011 from Shiv shakti automobile service Dharamshala Road ujjan kangra Himachal Pradesh.
            But after few days i faced some problems related to "Handle lock, self start, patrol lekage". i went to service station. they checked , but after few days same problem i faced.
            So i am facing same problems in my new vehical. please let me know soon, what Mahandra can do for me.
            I am giving you my biks details as below:-

Model :- Mahindra Duro (Bike - 4 stock)
            Colour :- Black
            Chassis No:-MCNDIBIE 05687
            Engine No:- PFF BE 448872
            Battery no:- 1085723
            Service book no:- 98189
            Bike owner name- Princi Sharma

Date of Purchase:- 12 June 2011
            You can send me information by my mail id that what decision u getting after my mail. But i want solution and i hope Mahindra would be good to solve my problem.
            Vivek upadhyay
            +[protected]
            Mail id - [protected]@gmail.com
            Dear Customer,
            We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Kindly send us your contact details on [protected]@gmail.com Our team will contact you at the earliest and provide you an effective resolution.

Mahindra Duro — start up problem [Resolved]

prakash6784
              maine ahmedabad se 16 july 2011 ko mahindra duro liya tha,
              jiska chassis no.1B 80101,
              engine id no. BB 412965...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Nirav R Vora

My Dad has purchased DURO in Jan 2010.
              I am very disappointed with the poor performance of the scooter.
              Could any 1 from Mahindra check what exactly is wrong with the scooter.
              Its mileage performance is pathetic.
              While buying I was told that it would be around 40-45kmpl. , but it is hardly giving 25-30kmpl.
              Could any1 please look into this.

Contact Details: [protected]

Akshay V Patil
                I purchased duro less than 5 months before from Gupta auto. At the time of delivery there was a shake in front wheel, I complain but I got no solution from gupta auto, at the time of delivery I get upset about my wrong choice. The duro was not washed properly at the time of delivery. With in 5 months I give my duro for 2nd servicing to gupta auto they said that the spare is faulty, and I have to pay extra Rs 260. With in 5 months the spare part got faulty is amazing. Gupta auto person told us that it an electrical part we wont guarantee on it. But the question still remains that how the part get faulty so soon before one month. Now I am going to stop all my friends, my relatives & my collogues those who are planning to by mahindra 2 wheeler.