MGF Hyundai
1.5

MGF Hyundai Complaints & Reviews

I claimed for a mirror replacement of my car at desom Hyundai aluva...I paid amount on Jan 2 Nd 2021...and the staff Navin...
I had paid an advance amount of Rs 1000 for a thermostat on 27/11/2020 at MGF Alappuzha service center, which I was told will...

Recently serviced my vehicle i20 for replaceing steering motor steerng rack and all i have an amount of 33 thousand and after that i droved 50 kms from the showroom then my engine having shaking and sound from the front i stioped the car and taki it to a workshop and they said they didnt screwed the engine mount screw thats why the engine was shaking and all and i caled the service boy tino from alappey mgf hyundai and said about it and also now my vehicle having problem with starter and steering motor after the service am complaning to you after that mgf wont gave me rply i will complaint it oto the court and i will file a case against it ok thank you

Kl 07 bf 6760

To the complaint authority of mgf hyundai
    My name is jeffin and am the very own owner of 2007 hyundai getz that car wasn't shoot any complaints since four damn years and unluckly i sawed a bit oil leaks from clutch body and unluckly i took my car to mgf hyundai padivattom after their enormously bastadograpic service i just lost my good parts of my car
    They broke my cars hydraulic engine mounts and ac system and it's cost of 30000
    And am angry over them and trying to call the police that time service boy and manager ask me a allocation and he said he 'll provide the entire cctv footage of the service and he mailed to me to submit a large devices to copy the footage
    And i agree that concern
    And i delivered my car with that promises
    After the delivery he shows his own category

More description shared on videos appendixed
    +1 videos

Hi Team,

Last day, I met with a small accident and I called the staff Eldho working at Padivattom Hyundai...

I am the owner of elite i20 magna KL 04 AH 2749, Arya sankary. The only thing I want to say is Please don't choose mgf Hyundai alappuzha. My Service provider is mgf Hyundai alappuzha. We produced our vehicle due to fuel leak which we found out by filling the whole tank on a Sunday during the working hour they gave. But no technicians where available. Since we were having a long distance travel the next day we wanted them to check. Nontechnical staff asked us to wait for 15 minutes. After waiting for 2 hours 3 staffs came in there company vehicle drunken. Two of them said that it is some breather problem. I asked them to transfer the fuel to my another car. But they told that it's hard and at least 10 liters will get wasted(Wiki how shows somany easy ways). Because of the journey I requested to help.then they came up with some unavailability of special tool. Meanwhile the third staff was staring at me the whole time. He came and shouted at me and the rest of the staff told like he is a person not working there. But after that by enquiring we came to know that he is a staff. The manager lady calls and pleaded to not complain to police and asked to give good feedback. But when we gave car for next service, it was pathetic. They have not even put a mat paper and all the dust from the vaccum cleaner was on the car itself.

I bought an i20 sports a month back. While taking my car after first service i found lot of scratchs on the car. And i felt very uncomfortable while driving when i checked i found a big nail in the tire. When i show that to the service team they tried to convince us that it happened from our side. And one person named lijo. (Service advicer) told us to drive car without tire. I felt really bad about thier service and behavior.. And especially that guy named lijo. Really bad behavior, he was shouting to us.

A fed up customer of mgf-desam-ernakulam-kerala

My i10 car kl35 c 4520 was picked up to be serviced at mgf hyundai vadavaathoor on the morning of 23/07/2016. The service in charge executive mr living told me the vehicle would be ready by evening. At 8.30pm i was told the service is not complete and the vehicle would be delivered on 24/07/2016. On the 24th who there was no information from the service executive till 4 pm, i called them. The service executive in charge of my vehicle didn't receive my call. After repeated calls being not answered, i was concerned whether my car was really at the service centre or stolen.. I contacted the service centre, who initially told me they would find out what went wrong... There was no reply later, neither are they picking my calls... I being a doctor, need my car 24*7.. And this situation has put me in great mental agony. I have lost trust in mgf hyundai... I would never ever recommend mgf hyundai to anyone known to me...

My car got a road accident. I took car to showroom for claim insurance on 11 august. I didn't get my car till 20 Aug. They are telling spare not in stock. And they don't know when it will come. Car is eon model 2014. If I call them they replay alway "I will call you after checking status". And they never call.

I am Abin Joseph, residing in Bangalore, India. This is in reference to the Elite i 20 Asta (P) which i booked in my mother's name (Elsamma Joseph) exactly on last week of February 2015 from MGF Hyundai, MG road, Kochi, Kerala. At the time of booking, the delivery date promised to me by the customer service agent was 5th of April 2015. I already paid the full amount of the car so that the agent told me that i will get the car within the scheduled time. So 1 day before the scheduled date I called the dealer to clarify the delivery of my car, first they said it will be late by a week and then they said they don't deliver they want more time . Whenever I call them, they will tell that the car has been dispatched and will get shortly. Now they are saying they want more days to deliver the car. So day by day am getting wrong informations about the car and delivery time of car from the officials and authorities of MGF Hyundai. Its already 2 months over and I paid 2 EMI of the car loan to HDFC bank, Kochi. Still I didn't get my car delivered.

MGF Hyundai Recent Comments