NPS

NPS Complaints & Reviews

I was in the process of registering for nps account. I updated my details and uploaded the required documents. Then i tried to make payment but got stuck at payment gateway. Now i am trying to login using my acknowledgement id and date, but i am getting following error:

"registration against this acknowledgement id is pending for confirmation from payment gateway. Please try again after sometime."

Ack ID : 11249968br...
The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of payment process for registration in NPS #
Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

Sir, I had done 1000 rupees by 1000 rupees Q R code in NPS Tier 2 account. Money has been cut off from my account but my NPS has not been deposited in the Tier to account. I have a screenshot of phone pay
    Jul 9, 2022
    Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

My online payment for eNPS registration fail during payment and registration process so that Registration against this Acknowledgement Id 11173331 is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway. eNPS Website always show message Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway Please try again after sometime
      So I request you please Reset my Acknowledgement id so that I make...
      When i tried to make payment for NPS in registration process, the following error is coming

Acknowledgement number: 11177812
      Acknowledgement date: 06.06.2022...
      PRAN is successfully created however not reflecting in database
      Kindly submit your query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

I was transferring money to my NPS account from HDFC Bank account via BHIM.
        The transaction got successful from BHIM side however it got failed from NPS side.
        Hence the money got deducted from my bank account but wasn't transferred to NPS

Dear Sir/Mam,

I am getting this error:
          The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgment number is awaited. We request you to wait for the re-try of the payment process for registration in NPS #

Acknowledgment No: 11148761
          Acknowledgment date: 14/05/2022.

Please do the needful.

Thank you.
          Response to your query has been sent to registered email address available in NPS database . For any further information, kindly call us at[protected] or register a query at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.

Hello

My ACK no is 11141690.
            email - [protected]@gmail.com.
            Incident Date - 12 May 2022

I was creating an nps account.
            During payment I used razorpay and selected type UPI then My payment was debited from my bank account but not shown in this portal. When I try again I show the message below.

Enps — Payement Issue
            D
            dollynew
            from Kolkata, West Bengal
            May 8, 2022
            May 8, 2022
            Mark as Resolved

I registered for the NPS (National Pension Scheme) and made the payment of 5000 also, the payment from my end says its successful but NPS says:

"The response from the Payment Gateway for the payment attempt against this acknowledgement number is awaited. We request you...

NPS Recent Comments