Passport Office

Passport Office Complaints & Reviews

Arvind ANISHA gupta
Sir

With due respect, I will be obliged if finally at least some responsible officials of the country look into the matter kindly..

It has been more than 2 years that I have filed my daughter" s application for issuing a passport. I have even received the notification that the procedure has been complete but have failed to received the same. All I receive all the time is some sort of "passport status" which makes no sense to me because the status delivered is always positive.

This is what I have received from the passport office, Kolkata

Status Tracker
File Number CA10O[protected]
Date of Birth 01/02/1997
Given Name ANISHA
Surname GUPTA
Type of Application Normal
Application Received on Date 31/07/2012
Status Passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office.

Status Tracker
File Number CA10O[protected]
Date of Birth 01/02/1997
Given Name ANISHA
Surname GUPTA
Type of Application Normal
Application Received on Date 31/07/2012
Status Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. Subject to granting, passport will be dispatched after Police Verification Report is found clear. You would receive an sms/email once the passport is dispatched.

I have been receiving this message since a very long time.. I am very disturbed and fed up with all these reactions .. If the passport is being ready, what is the point in delaying ?
In the era, where modi shows a vision of a responsible society, such problems is unexpected. Kindly look into the matter.

dbhat2601
    Hi Team, Pl.note I have applied for a passport at RPO Chandigarh on May 30, 2014, I am working in Chandigarh from 2011 and my native is in Jammu my File Reference Number : CH[protected]. I have confirmed from SSP office Jammu and CID office Jammu they have forwarded my clear report ( Challan No. 144JK 26 Serial No: 81) to the PSK Jammu . As per the PSK Jammu ( lady on the enquiry) they have confirmed me that they have scan the file & uploaded in the system on June 30, 2014 with Ref. PSP 2435. But status in system is still same . The status report says that Police Verification Report for your passport application is under review at Regional Passport Office. Pl. help on this & advice who are supposed to take the further action due to this my application is stucked & processing is also on hold. Thanks in advance. Have a pleasant day !!! With Warm Regards, Deepika Bhat [protected]

Passport Office — Action for printing initiated [Resolved]

pulki91
      Dear Sir, I have applied passport on 30th May 2014, police verification done on next day 31st May 2014.But from 3rd June...

Deep mala
      my name is deepmala.i have applied for my passport on 14-03-14. My passport application is pending for police verification. i tried to make call on passport toll free no, and i also went to my nearest police station taratala kol-700088, but they refuse to help me.Therefore, i request to u, plz take any quick action on it. my file no- CA[protected].

Passport Office — Delay in Tatkal Passport [Resolved]

pritisoni2604

Apologies for spaming your Mailbox, but this is very urgent.

...

Ishita Mukherjee
        Applied for reissue of passport on 30/11/2012 in Mumbai ( lower parel passport office) ,till date there is no information about it,went to local Jawahar nagar ps and cp office many times but did not get any satisfying reply, lodged on line complaint twice but all in vain,kindly look into the matter as soon as possible.with warm regards.details are as follows

Name - Durjoy Mukherjee
        DOB - 27/09/1963
        Address - Flat no E - 203 Khinvasara Woods, Ulkanagri , Aurangabad, Maharashtra.
        e mail [protected]@rediffmail.com
        File no - BO[protected]
        online complaint nos.
        SRN [protected]
        SRN [protected]

PASSPORT OFFICE — Delay in reissue of passport

My name is Antharvedi Vani, F
        File no:HYDW603497
        I have applied for re-issue of passport on 12th March 2009.
        In the month of April there was a police check.
        The polce had sent the report to passport office on April 15th 2009 with positive clearance, please refer in the cybrabad website for details.
        But if i look for status in the respective website it shows "Police report is yet to be recieved" which is not correct status as per the above mentioned point.
        I am in need of the passport immediately please help me by issue of my passport the earliest possible, it is more than 100 days since i had applied for passport.

Thank u.

With Regards
        Vani
        Sir My Name is Zaid bin Ahmed S/o Ahmed bin Mohammad R/o Utnoor Mdl& Post Utnoor Dist Adilabad my Aplication no HYD 000971 Date[protected]

PASSPORT OFFICE — Delay in Reissue

HI,

I had submitted my passport for renewal on 31st April 2010 and waited for months for a police verification call which finally happened on 17th August 2010.

Since then I have been running around Kondhwa olice Station and answering all silly questions like "which city and address and from which month to which month did i live in since 2002 till 2005" and Why do I need a passport(??? im renewing it and its a government document ).

WHy is it that the police need to ask me where all i stayed in since 2002? i furnished all documentation for my current and present address where in residing for over 3 years and yet i have to give it? as per passport office rules i need to show a minimum 1 year of stay at current address and here im asked for proofs since 2002 and my college days??????

The whol system is rigged with greedy middle men and police men,now each day i check my passport status online and i see updates to the last update date was 31st August and its still "your application is in process"

There is no reference no give by the police and when we asked for it we were denied infromation.

What is the reason for all this? I know exactly what that is. Im a North Indian and living in Maharashtra for over 6 years and the last time i had my passoprt issued was from a state in North.

The discrimination is huge. My colleague who is a Maharashtrian applied for a fresh passport well after I did and has already received it.

This is the level of discrimination in India for Indians.

I have no faith in any government organisation and the younger generation will also have no respect. ALl these people sitting in these offices are biased greedy people who dont ever wish to work.

V

reissue of passport — Passport not yet received

I have applied for my Reissue of my passport no- E1334171 on 02 decemberr 2011 to Passport Office, Bhubaneswar. I am helpless to do anything. Please help me by obtaining the police report & Reissue of the Passport soon since I am urgently in need of it.Below are my passport details.

Passport file reference number: - BHUB00573611

pin-751019.
        mobile: [protected]

cpdgreat
          Dear Experts Panel,

I was travelling on 11th March 2013 from Mumbai to Barcelona, Spain for my 6 months Spanish studies. My passport was impounded by immigration authorities at CSI Airport. The reason stated by them, Passport is under "Lost" Status and I am not allowed to travel on that. They later on sent it to RPO Ahmedabad.

I remember once in 2008/2009 my passport was misplaced by me and I had sent a fax to RPO Ahmedabad regarding the same, after a month or so I had found it from my house only. I had sent another fax to RPO informing them with found details.

Now, its been over 1 month, RPO Ahmedabad is in receipt of my impounded passport for which I have proof but they are not being co-operative at there has been no information given to me by them on further proceedings after at-least 5-6 times personal visits, sending them several fax, emails with details (attaching impound slip issued by immigration authorities/scanned copy of my passport etc..) and I have no information on what's going to happen?? Initially they had told me they will send me a letter which I have never received as of today, and when I visited RPO yesterday they are asking for written application to be submitted (which I had already submitted on 15th of March) and they are refusing to give any sort of acknowledgement of the application which I submit. RPO officers are very rude in their approach and refused to give me any sort of information, as well the inquiry phone numbers/emails/fax (which are provided on passport office website), it never works and never responded.

Kindly advise on what should be done? If there is any formalities which should be done from my side? What would be the processing time of the issue to be resolved? As I am a student and I have already failed to start my course on date, lost monies on my tuition/hostel fees/air ticket etc.. and still there is no clear picture of whats coming next>?

Would be great help if you can advise me on clear proceedings? Your attention Much Appreciated.
          Passport ko ghar me rakh ke, system ke upar jane valon ko, aisa karne valon ke aisa hi sabak hona hai..

Manish Singla
            my name in passport is first name : manish kumar, surname : blank
            i approached PSK jaipur after online application for name bifurcation.
            but they refused that "kumar" is not an acceptable surname. it is just a middle name.
            all my documents ( matriculation certificate etc) have manish kumar as my name.
            any suggestion are welcome.
            how to convince them for the same.

taurojohn
              Sir I had applied renewal of my sons passport in july 2012.File no is BO[protected].
              Due to the problem of both parents not avaialabe at police station in julyend 2012 ,it was reapplied by going to worli office and filling in PP form and on 26th Dec-2012 all police clearance done.
              As per enquiry tel no 1090 ,report is that our Documents/File went to CID office on 31dec 2012 . As on today after more than 45 days the report is that File is gone to passport office on 16 Feb.2013.
              Till date we have not received the passport evenafter 75 days of police verification.kindly look in to the matter.

Please assist.
              tauro

renewal of passport — delay in renewal of passport

I have applied for renewal of my passport on dated 4.6.08 vide file no. W[protected] .
              But till date I haven't recieve any police enquiry & even the passport .

Please tell me the status & reason in delay

You are requested to look into the matter

Iqbal singh

passport renewal — My son passport delay

I Javid Mohammed working as an engineer in U A E and i applied for my sons pass port for renewal on[protected] in tatkaal scheem and i belived it may come within 10 days but sir it is 12 days passed and upto now i did not recieve my sons passport, becouse i have to bring them here in U A E for their school vacations and the time is passing quickly so i feel strongly pls look in to the matter and do the need full

Thanking you.

Date of birth[protected].

File no- C 007273

PASSPORT OFFICE — PASSPORT PROCESS

RESPECTED SIR,
              SIR THIS IS ME RANGANATH MY APPLICATION NUMBER IS [CBEA02480209] ,WHAT ABOUT MY PASSPORT, BEFORE ONE MONTH ITSELF POLICE VERIFICATION IS FINISED,BUT STILL NOW I WON'T GET MY PASSPORT.....PLEASE SEND THE PASSPORT QUICKLEY AS POSSIBLE,,,,,,,,PLEASE SEND THE DETAILS OF PASSPORT PROCESS

passport process — delay in passport process

I applied for a passport at COCHIN RPO on 20/08/2009 which got transferred to BANGALORE RPO on 23/09/2009. At enquiry counter of bangalore RPO I came to know that the file haven't reached yet and also asked me to wait for intimation letter from bangalore RPO. But no intimation still now. I would like to know, what will be the next procedures to be followed to attain the passport.

Nisha Titto

passport renewal — Delay in Renewal of Passport

I had applied for renewal of my Passport bearing File No.F025092/2009 ON 12th October 2009. But till date I did not received my passport, when ever checking the status online, it is showing "Police enquiry is not been done", and since two three days it is "showing nothing" in status box. I already had submitted some PPO form on dated[protected] to avoid inconvinience. But still my problem is not been solved. I request concerned authority to take necessary action in this regard. For which act of kindness I shall be highly grateful. Thankz

MOBEEN ZUBAI.
              Mobile:[protected].
              Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Delay In Renewal of Passport — Delay in Renewal of passport

Hi Sir,

I have applied for renewal of passport on September,09 (Application Date :[protected].
              File Reference Number : HYD-W[protected].

I contacted local police regarding enquiry, they said everything is clear and we (police)have submitted everything is clear to passport office.But still now i did not get the passport.
              Could you please help me in getting the passport soon.

Thanks & Regards,
              Jagan

passport — Delay in renewal of my passport

I submitted my passport to the Delhi passport office for renew. My police enquiry is already done a long time before but still I did not get my passport renew from them.

My application file number is G000806.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
              Amit Kumar
              passport department is very careless he dont understand customer's problem this department is fully Currepted departmentshame on the passport department

passport — passport process delay

i have applied for passport on 04/02/2010, my Police Verification on Mangalore(permanent address) was done on 9th of same month. After that it took 40 days to reach RPO bangalore. One more police Verification that's at bangalore is not yet over, i visit police station everyday and i get same response saying we have not received your form from RPO bangalore. i inquired at the inquiry counter twice and they say it will be moved within 10 days. I met a local broker who said he will move my form to police station the next day and he cheated me for 400 rupees, I called to RPO inquiry numbers everyday and currency gets deducted still no help, when i mail it re-ponds saying cannot send to this address, sir your help will be of grateful and i will be honored.
              my file number:M00224010
              phone number:[protected]
              regards
              Ahmmed Shahid Bolar
              Finally after visiting regional passport office on 8/4/13 (by loosing one day and travel stress and money). .I got my minor sons passport on 19th april 2013.Almost 10 months it took for renewal of pp after application .
              Jai oh govt.services ans servents.
              tauro.