Reliance Led (Re-Connect)

Reliance Led (Re-Connect) Complaints & Reviews

D
Surat, Gujarat
I had purchased reconnect tv led 48" from reliance digital, indiranagar bangalore on saturday and a person told...

K
Pune, Maharashtra
I have buyed a new led tv which was provided with 2 year warranty and and my led screen got damaged.i have contacted to many sales officers to your reconnect customercare but they didnt satisfy may wanted so i hereby request to provide help to me and resolve my complain as early as possible my contact number is([protected] registered mobile and my new number is [protected])
Dear Kaamal Tiwari,
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for sharing your contact number with us. Our team will get back to you shortly and provide required assistance.
Warm Regards,
Reliance Digital
I purchased reliance reconnect TV before 6months but not the remote not working,

G
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    Your comment is awaiting moderation. I have purchased a 42 inch LED Tv from Reliance Digital store at Mogappair, chennai....

C
    Noida, Uttar Pradesh
    my self Durga prasad purchased reconnect led tv at vizag CMR CENTRAL just 6 months back, suddenly tv off we informed to service centre they send a technician he verified and said some part is defect. he conformed me and sa id the part will be replace in one week. now its almost 45 days over still now there is no response daily am calling but they are saying two days, three days time so i am suggesting if any one buying the brand ones think and conform for best service. my suggestion pls choose another brand its better

V
      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
      I have purchased a Reconnect 39" led tv from reliance digital, funcity Mall, Faridabad. The services are hopeless. They do not come even after many reminders. The TAT is 72 hrs. And the worst part is, they charge Rs 1250/- just for visiting. I have not even seen big brands charging this amount of rate just for the visit of their engineer, who in any case would not come immediately. He took 3 days in my case. NO PRODUCT SEVICES CAN BE AS BAD AS THIS
      gaura57's response Aug 31, 2016 Even .. They are not transferring my calls to their seniors
      I have purchased LCD dated on 28th Aug 16 & deleivered at my adress 29th. I am doing followup with customer care from last 2 days for installing and there is no positive response .. they making false statements.

Service call no.

D
        Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Two month ago I have buy one LED TV from reliance digital now i m problem is that some dot
        came on screen & I have complaint in reliance digital but not proper solutions or response
        was came out & their manager name gaurva ,shakile & their reply go any where to complaint
        like consumer forum.So at last i m very irate & panic with problem. So Kindly resolved my
        problem . I buy my TV from reliance digital store at Bhopal DB-MALL On 28'Oct 2011.I Mailed
        &complaint at customer care of reliance digital But form there also no response is coming.

Thanks &regards