Taluk Office

Taluk Office Complaints & Reviews

Thalavadi taluk office mr. Prakash ri in civil supplies..
People collect amunt in new card...

Hi... This is to keep you informed that we have approached the mangalore taluk office for the past one month for issuing property card after submitting all required documents on 18/09/2017 and 21/10/2017 and they state that their computer servers are down. Isnt there anyone to fix this issue otherwise we would not be the legal owners of the property... Request you to look into this on priority... You may contact me on my email or call me on [protected]

Sir, I had applied for a caste and income certificate with the acknowledgement number RD[protected] for more than a month ago. I had been to the office to collect the same many times and they have refused without assigning valid and proper reasons as all the formalities from my side is complete and all documents were correct. Though in such a state the officer Mr. Mukundaraj on duty today gave a lame excuse that my application had not been in his desk so he couldn't complete the task. We living in an internet age could not tolerate stupid excuses for not doing the duty properly and giving lazy excuses. As a responsible citizen I would bring this matter to every public ears, so such nonsense not be repeated to cause inconvience to the public on their interest. It is a fact that no citizen would lie on his religion and caste as it is his utmost honor. And no citizen in his sane mind would lie that he is unemployed. The problem for refusing this document is with no reason until it is for a some other benefits. So I request you to take this matter seriously within 3 days and bring me justice.

Myself Rakesh Patel(BE-COMPUTER ENGG) From Barai, Ta-Paradi, Dist-Valsad. Above said Road is passing from our Village Barai to Ambheti via GOIMA(A Village which taken by Valsad MP(Dr. KC Patel) Under Sasand Adrash Gram Yojna). Also this road connecting two primary and one secondary schools.this road also connecting Main civil hospital. During May 2015 vacation we already talked with Minister Dr.KC PATEL.and he gave us commitment to do something before monsoon.but we did not get any result.We talked with taluka panchyat also.but did not get any result.You can see attache copy. You can photos of village road here https://www.facebook.com/SansadAdarshGramYojana here we upload some video also.
      Repairing/Re-construction of our village Road.
      I had applied legal heir certificate one year ago. They are delaying for no reason at all though all prayers are clear. They are directing 2000 rupees . Kindly take action. Should I bribe? This is happening in tambaram taluk office. Since am not ready to bribe they are asking me to come multiple times
      Complaint is that no employees reach the office at their provided time.They make the people wait for so long.They make people roam for atleast 5 to 6 days for a single adhaar card or income certificate.And after 3 months we will get those certificates.

We have requested for computer patta for our land property, Village office staffs are asking 1000 rupees for processing computer...
        i applied for birth certificate in udumalai taluk office. my birth region comes under KOMANGALAM. so i gave...

We have transferred from Jeyamkondam to Kumbakonam Recently. We applied for Transfer of Ration card and Cylinder. Indane Cylinder corporation claims that new policy says if we are transferring we need to submit the cylinders, regulators and we need to apply as a new candidate in new city. Ration card transfer is like not only we need to get the written approval from the older taluk we need our ration card to transferred to new taluk in computer records too. We have submitted the cylinders to older taluk. New taluk claims the ration card needed to transfer to new taluk address otherwise they will not provide any cylinders. Older taluk office is saying Online is not working properly for last 3 months. We can't do anything further because Kumbakonam taluk requires computerised transaction of my ration card. Without Ration card Cylinder is also not available. I spoke to Tashildar twice and the man who sits in Taluk office 4 times. Now days he is not responding to my call itself. I am working in Chennai. We have no hope for getting this done. I approoached for a ideal solution. Not only myself there are other 4 guys applied like same. Don't know what to do. Kindly advice if there is any other solution.
        Think Government organization need to be privatized.
        Aug 13, 2020
        I asked to apply passport in eseva yhey told no net connection to apply passport in eseva but in government advisement apply passport in eseva but no facility im from village and from poor family then how do apply passport

I am Anitha. My father applied for a ration card 10 months ago. He has almost summited 3 applications to get the dupilicate of the Ration card because we lost the card. But each time when he enquires they say they have lost the application and asked my father to fill in a new application.
          We are not able to get the gas because the dealer is asking foe the RATION CARD. For the past 10 months we are spending more than 900 to get the cylinder instead of 300 every month , which is not fair at all...
          Can anyone tell me how to check the status of the ration card PLEASE
          Please help us get the ration card
          TOKEN NUMBER 42
          PLACE :North coimbatore taluk office

I am Phani shankar Nemani residence at Ariyalur Dist in Ariyalur Taluq and i applied family ration card in the month of may 2009. please kindly send the above mail for ration card status.

Regargs.,

( Phani shankar Nemani )
          Respected Sir,
          In Parmathi Velur talk office, Namakkal District, without extra money there won't to be do any job done. We have to go minimum 5 days to get addition of name in ration card .The Taluk office employees were not respective to the visitors. I would appreciate if any trusted officer to monitor and talk to public people to get to know the truth, then please take an action.
          Thanks for looking on this issue.