Thomson Tv

Thomson Tv Complaints & Reviews

Hello, our Thomson tv display has issue. Kindly send a technicians to fix the TV. Thank you.

Vishal Papneja
    Attachments
    Apr 17, 2022, 2:41 PM (2 days ago)
    to Customer

Dear Team,

I have received an tv today when it was installed on front of your employee there were only sound issue which i showed to him and he asked me to reset the tv it will be resolve now when i reset it tv is not turning on its been more then 30 mnts.
    Please find the attached video

From the day 1 i am getting so many issues in the tv and now new tv is not working again it would be so great i[censored] help me with my refund.

I purchased thomson R9 80cm led tv32" on month of 02/01/2020 with imei no TH32TM[protected].
      On 2/10/2020 i faced power issue like tv is not getting power on which is of approx 9 months after purchase it got resolved by thomson service centre.
      On 19/03/2022 same problem is again existing but this even the light is also working.kindly solve me the issue even after continuous 3 days mail to [protected]@thomsontv.in their response for my mail is they asked for invoice no and details even i replied from the first issue mail which is on year 2020
      On calling to customer care their reply wait untill assistance they didnt recieve mail which one true whether my mail recieves the desired person and he replies or as per the customer care person my mail didnt receive and wait for the assiatance till you recongnise my mail????
      Kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible

Dear Sir/Mam,

We purchased a Thomson Android Smart TV on 17th Jan, the installation happened infront of parents who were shown a working TV.
        This was bought from Flipkart.com (invoice attached) for Rs 11999.

Since no one was using HDMI and bluetooth features the problem went undetected for around 13-14 days. When we tried to connect HDMI, it didnt work, the remote started giving issues and the bluetooth,...

Dear Sir/Madam
        Greetings

Complaint No# 636365
        Product: Thomson 9A Series 102 CM Full HD LED Smart Android TV
        IMEI# TH40PATH[protected]
        Date of Purchase:[protected]
        I have done so many mails and call to Thomson Customer Care from 4th Jan-2022 regarding my TV is not working, (Technician though: Motherboard problem). I done mistake i.e. I bought Thomson Product instead of local market product.
        I finally call to customer care on today @ 13:49hrs and same answer got that it will required 4-5 days.

Same i did mail on 12th but still date problem not resolve.

FYI. its my last conversation, after that i file a complaint in consumar court.

Sangeeta Nadiyapara

Hello
          I have a 50 inch LED TV. The model number is 50 OATHPRO 1212. Black vertical lines are coming on the display.
          Then I file a complaint via mail. It has been more than 50 days since my complaint was filed but so far my complaint has not been resolved.

MY complaint no is. PBU5040122T14246

Shubham Verma

Dear Team
            I purchased one LED TV through flipkart online on dated 16th Feb 189 Cm but I got used LED without wallmount and flipkart rejected the return complaint. Plz check and resolve my issue new fresh LED with exchange policy

Bhumesh kumar

I have been complaining about TV remote but very worst response, even though they know i am complaining from beginning, now ( after 11 months ) they are saying since accessory warranty is for 6 months, so I have to pay.

But i fail to undestand when I reported approximately one month from date os sale, then why they are demanding 1100 Rs.

Also this TV has many inbuilt software problema because if which i spend several hours of my time seeking solutions in YouTube as from Thomson service centre i dont have any hope..

So dear Cusumer team - Pl support me, my contatct is [protected]

The issue that I have experienced was: i brought a thomson tv through flipkart on 4/10/21 and got damaged on 13/11/21 raised complaint on 16/11/21 and today date is 22/1/22 no response till now whenever i call they say they dont have stock. Plz help. It occurred on: 13/11/2021. Refund me or Replace me the Tv its been 2 months no resolution. My complaint Id:TNU5251121T11162

Hello Team,

I have been following up with support team from 15-dec-2021, but we don't have any proper resolution till data. Attached the email artifact for reference please do the needful
                  Can some one please look on to it

Thomson Tv Recent Comments