TPSL

TPSL Complaints & Reviews

I have paid 6123.77 rupees as the annual fee of my University, Aligarh via Amazon pay app. The transaction is successful but...

I have applied for pg in visva-bharati university. Rs.1030 was deducted from my account in this purpose but unfortunately it is showing unpaid yet. I am a very poor student and the last date of submission of the application is not so far. Please solve this problem.
Application id no. : vbu[protected]
I am complaining about the problem regarding payment
Updated by Shinjit Sinha Sep 07, 2020 Rs.1030 was deducted from my account in this purpose .Still now it is showing " Confirm but not paid " in my application status . Please help me .

I have booked e-ticket from panvel to jambut.in dated 2/9/2020. This tickit cost will be deducted in my accounts and ticket is not done i have apply upi payments.
    Amount of rs.432.03/-
    Upi payments done but ticket not received

I paid my emi to herofincorp but my money automatically send to TPSL. I am very poor. Please refund my money.
      Money automatically send to TPSL

Hello sir/mam,

I have pay my emi on 15aug. 2020 at hero fincorp app and phonepay the money is deducted from my account but my emi is not paid yet.in phonepay the merchant was tpsl. I want to know what could i do for paying my emi.

Thanks and regards.
        Ashwani kumar
        I have same problem

Yours requested admission payment success and paid but college website admission payment status is awaited
          Admission for mdt hindu college

... I had filled the Revolution Form of Board of Secondary Education, Ajmer (Rajasthan) by upi of tpsl company but on August 03 my amount has been deducted and the transaction was not done but it was not credited back to my account

Transaction id:[protected]
            On August 03 my amount has been deducted and the transaction was not done

Banks complaints
              Tpslqr
              Tpslqr — electricity bill not paid on money is deducted...

Bazaz insuracne me premium paid kiye the lekin uska recipt nhi mila account se debit ho gya pls my payment
              bazaz insurance me premium paid kiye the lekin uska receipt nhi mila

Sir
                Aaj m rbse me copy recheck k liye apply kr rha tha to payment krte time server down ho gya jisse mere account se balance debit ho gya, fir mne dubara se process kiya to dubara payment debit ho gya, sir please mera ek bar ka ammount return kre, aapki bhut kripa hogi.
                Thanks you
                Poor student
                Dharmpal
                Refund ammount
                Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 9, 2020
                Sir abhi tk koi mail or sms nhi aaya h mere pas