Udemy

Udemy Complaints & Reviews

I have made a course purchase on Udemy, through UPI google .My money got debited but the Udemy website showed that we cant complete the purchase.

I have paid the course fees of "The complete financial analyst course 2022" to udemy course. But its been 12 hours and the course which i paid for is still not recieved. I want to get the refund the money of 525 rupee which i have been paid for the course

I was trying to register to a udemy course and used UPI payment option. But money debited and course was not registered. So please refund my money

I had totally paid Rs. 1575 for three courses. The amount has been detucted from my account but the courses are not available in "My learning" section o[censored]demy app.

Dear Sir

I am mohamed Anjal, As I had purchased a practice test from Udemy for my well ap exam preparation...
          Hello Team,
          I bought Udemy course online on the 1st of January 2022 around 5:30pm IST.
          The transaction failed...

Amount deducted but course not added, I hade made payment of Rs. 385) still not got enrolled. From bank I have got the message of amount being debited but on udemy site it is showing that payment is pending.
          Jan 2, 2022
          My complaint has been resolved. The UPI payment which was pending has been approved it took about 48 hours to reach the educator but finally, it has reached the educator.

I have taken a course on udemy and paid via paytm upi services.
            It shows successful payment on paytm but the course is not visible on my udemy account. I want to request for a refund or fix my issue.

Dear Consumer Complaints

I had 7 courses on Udemy.com website and they all are banned on 15th December 2021.

I tried contacting Udemy support email and chat support many times to no avail.

Kindly help me find out the reason for getting banned.

Best Regards

Navidut Tauhid

Amount deducted but course not added, I hade made payment of Rs. 455) still not got enrolled, amount deducted as Rs. 455, Could you please let me know why this course not getting enrolled
                Dec 16, 2021
                The amount deducted is reversed to my amount and today I was able to enroll once again to the same course. Thanks for the quick response

Udemy Recent Comments