Unitech Arcadia

Unitech Arcadia Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered mioro touch trimmer cash on delivery which we have paid 999, my billing details are invoice no ordrer id inv-blc21381 id - guxa[protected] dated 16/12/2019 by fedex coorier
I have orderd a mioro touch trimmer but it was not working and price also too much higher. From amazon you can buy it in 280, only buy they rascals charge 999, saale kutte.in website return policy is mention but all is fake and it seems its a big fraud company so please help me to rec my money.

Hello.
    I purchased the below product.

Cord less hair trimmer.

Below is the order no.

Cht72995

When i was open it i found it was damaged. And also not working.
    I paid 999 for this.

I request you please return your product and give my money back.

Please suggest me what action you take it and do it as soon as possible

My contact number is
    I purchased the cord less hair trimmer and it's damaged and also not working.
    I want to return the product and want my money back.below is the track no.

Courier done by fedex

We have orderd and the watch is not working thw charger is not getting plugged and it seems its used watch so we mailed instsntly after recieving the watch but till date no reply is been received in website return policy is mention but all is fake and it seems its a big fraud company so please help us to receive our money

Santosh b
      smart watch not working
      smart watch not working

I have ordered a smart wrist watch with the name as w2 smart wrist watch cart, billed from smart wrist watch unitech arcadia, office no. 814-b, sector no. 49, unitech arcadia, hr-122001.

But the product received is totally diffrent as shown in the add and highly in pricezed. We send many messeges to them and they did'not pay attention to us even not working and the product is diffrent as compared to the add on facebook
        As per show that product is not same work on, or its not satisfactory product so i request you that reruns take that product and send me my money back
        thanks

I have purchase cordless hair trimmer order id cht53321 from gurgaon cpc from https://cordlesshairtrimmer.com

Its not good quality as i seen in video. I have purchase it rs 999, its not working.

I have to return the same and raise the return claim. But company not responding.
          Also, they are fooling by running so many websites. Kindly stop them and help me to get refund.
          Kindly help me!!!

Thanks & regards
          Lav jain

Unitech Archdia — return my order - option not showing

P-34, NAYAK COLONY, BEHIND LATA CINEMA, JHOTWADA, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
            C.P. OM Rathore on Jun 24, 2019 Mark as Resolved

Hello sir,

I am c p rathore, i have order online cordless hair trimmer, product not good so i want return this but option not showing on wabside

Order no - order cht41809

Free shipping payment method
            Cash on delivery (Cod) — rs. 999.00

Cp rathore
            refund my amount

I ordered i8 earpods on dated 07.02.2019 with order IEP72851 on i8 earpods page, company’s mentioned address on invoice is i8 earpods unitech arcadia, office no 814-b, sector 49, gurgaon, haryana.

First, i received it from blue dart courier on dated 08.02.2019 and found i7s earpods inside where i ordered i8 and also looks like used and not working properly.

So i tried to contact the company through the mentioned email id (I. E. [protected]@i8earpods.com the only mentioned contact detail on website and invoice) for return and refund but neither received any mail response nor any contact number available on website or on invoice. I sent many mails to them even through their website directly but in vain.

There is no revert back yet, i have been searching for return order option but it is not present in there website www.i8earpods.com. return policy is there on the website but no return option is available, they have mentioned that within 3 days of delivery return can be done but since delivery i am trying but couldn’t find any return or refund options.

As i have paid Rs. 1500, so i need my refund from them i have mailed them but there is no revert from their side even there is no customer care helpline no. Is available.

If someone can help anyhow, feel free to reply or mail me at [protected]@gmail.com
              I have ordered for i8 earpods but received i7s which are of very bad quality. As I have paid 1499 rs . So I need my refund. now but their is no revert from their side even their is no customer care helpline no. Is available .
              bill and courier silp please answer me now. and my paytm number and my number is [protected]

I have ordered a smart wrist watch video order no. Sw11539, with the name as w2 smart wrist watch cart, billed from smart wrist watch unitech arcadia, office no. 814-b, sector no. 49, unitech arcadia, hr-122001.

And i have paid 2099 to deliver person.

But the product received is totally diffrent as shown in the add and highly in pricezed. We send many messeges to them and they did'not pay attention to us even not working and the product is diffrent as compared to the add on instagram. So, i am returned this product and credited my tran. Amount in my account.
                I have ordered Smartwatch today and its not working at all. I dont have company phone number and i want my money back.

GSTIN 06AGRPK3785B227 is the number
                biren m patel's reply, Jan 7, 2019
                i have received it today and its not working at all. what to do ???
                I have ordered a w1 smart wrist watch through wristwatc.in and it is very bad in quality i want to return it and want my refund so pls contact me as soon as possible order id is SW23040

It is also not supported to my iphone.. i want my money back

Its not fair,
                bill and courier silp please answer me now. and my paytm number is [protected]