Uts

Uts Complaints & Reviews

I recharged R Wallet on 19/11/2021 through internet banking Sbi. Txn referrence number [protected]BJ2051544
Amount deducted from bank account in SBI but not credited to my R Wallet. My phone number connected with UTS is [protected]

Please help.

Uts — Money deduct but wallet not credit

Money deducted from account but not credit in UTS R-Wallet.
    Date: 06.07.2021...

After wallet at UTS balance is not showing in tbe wallet.
    Pls refund my money.

I recharged Wallet o[censored]TS with Rs.200 on 08/02/2020. In lockdown period I never buy any ticket. But before lockdown period I don't remember if I bought any tickets. Now after a long time when I open the UTS app there shown only Rs.10/- in wallet. I want the transaction history in full details.

I have closed my UTS mobile wallet in the year of 2014 or 2015 from Bandel Station & get back my...

My name is K KRANTI KISHOR. I decided to take train tickets through IRCTC UTS APP.But my R-wallet had not enough money.So I tried to credit amount in it through paytm with my bank account number.But the Amount was not credited which is sent through paytm.I phoned paytm customer care and they said the amount has been sent by them checking their details. My amount of 200 rupees debited from my bank account but not credited in R WALLET. My UPI Reference ID[protected] done on[protected] at 12.46 pm.Please see that my amount should be returned to me into my R-WALLET.

I wanted to renew my mst ticket from uts app i proceeded for the same from sbi net banking it showed successful but when i checked in uts account the balance was not received. I also checked my sbi account the amount has been dedicated from sbi account. Now the issue remains the same. Pls help me to get the problem resolved. 510.62 rupees has been deducted.

Through uts i wanted to book mst ticket from raipur to rajnandgaon. I proceeded to recharge my uts account using net banking, the amount deducted from my bank account but not came in my uts account. I still dont know where my 510.62rs gone. Now i dont know where to complain because bank says it has been genuinely deducted from bank account. It is problem o[censored]ts
            Re. UTS user Id. [protected]

I had a half yearly season ticket between Konnagar and Howrah from 15.3.20 to 14.9.20 through UTS. My ticket have not taken revalidate at your system at Konnagar station. System shows " No valid season ticket found for extension".After making the ticket I had also changed my handset.
            A lot of compliments lodge on railmadad and [protected]@gmail.com. But no response.
            Please look into the matter as if I can get my extended ticket at the earliest.
            Thanks and Regards.
            Rana Pratap Mitra
            4C, Vidyasagar Lane
            Nabagram
            Hooghly 712 246
            Contact no[protected]

I was recharging my r wallet through google pay, the amount 400 rupees has been deducted from my account but the r wallet is not recharged.

The r wallet has not been recharged the current balance in uts shows 85 rupees which was before this recharge

. I want my refund as soon as possible.

Uts id [protected]
              Upi transaction id[protected]
              Paytm[protected]@paytm

My registered mobile number [protected] is giving error to login with my registered handset. But i have not changed my handset there is some problem in your database.

Due to this i was also charged penalty by tc as tc was were rude, abusive and harsh and not willing to listen anything.

Attached is my pancard and penalty receipt and uts app error screenshot.

Please help

Sangachhaya sadawarte
                Show quoted text
                Jan 24, 2020
                Updated by sangachhaya sadawarte
                This email i have sent to uts complaint team
                I booked a quarterly season pass under booking id 967 from Vittalwadi to Airoli. Initially I was able to see the ticket later on the app was reset and the ticket was gone missing... I tried to sync the application but to vain..

Jyotis Kaimal