Zara

Zara Complaints & Reviews

I returned an order to Zara for which it said it processed the refund in Feb 7 but I have not received the money yet. I paid through UPI.

I purchase 2 items on ZARA with an Order No. [protected] on 17 January 2022 and it was delivered on 27 January 2022 but due to size issue, I made a return request for Reference no. 4365/390 on 28 January 2022 and the Return request was accepted with an confirmation email from Zara that A courier will collect the order within 24-48 hours. But it has been 13 Days still there is no Return courier pickup neither the Delhivery courier has received...
    I purchased two pairs of shoes from Zara, kept one, and returned the other pair. It's been more than a month and I am still awaiting the refund or at least the shoe to be shipped back to me!! Firstly Zara sold a used shoe to me ( my mistake was that I did not check the sole assuming that Zara wouldn't cheat customers). Only after I chased them for a refund was I notified via an email saying the shoe was used so no refund would be processed...
    I bought a cardigan from zara ambience mall gurugram but i didn't like the material because when i reached home i saw their was lint over its back. Due to its dark colour i didn't realise it while purchasing.
    So i decided to return it and they said it has lint on it we can't exchange or give refund for it.
    Then i saw same items in different colors in the store they also have lint but they are not ready to accept even after seeing...

I received an email from Zara for "Refund success" but I have not received my refund amount - it is Rs. 4750.
    Can you please look into it?

I have returned my zip sneakers on jan 10 and still now i haven’t received the refund. I have returned the product since it was in used condition but the zara replied me that its used so cant refund . I have clearly mentioned them about my case and escalated it but till now i haven’t received any reply . Order id - [protected]

This is regarding case id no.[protected] and order no.s [protected] and [protected]. The two products wrongly picked up have not been delivered back to me. It has been one month and it has exceeded the maximum number of days of delivery long back. The customer care executives can’t help me with a tracking id or any sort of proof that the products have been shipped. There is no update on its whereabouts and I’m being almost harassed by...

On the zara app the money has been deducted from my account and the oder had been cancelled due to lack of payment received I would like to get the refund for the same .
        Jan 21, 2022
        As of 9th dec an oder was placed at the zara app and payment was done via net banking using citrus solution nd paytm the amount of 1080 was deducted from the account and later the oder was cancelled due to lack of payment received to the merchant . no refund has been initiated yet and it’s been a month for the same I request you to refund the money as soon as possible

I visited zara store at VR mall surat, i am very dissapointed by the staff behaviour.At closing time the staff person constently pointing only us to stay away from clothes inspite there were other customers still shopping. they did the same thing for continuouslyy for 2 days !

Zara Recent Comments