Zara

Zara Complaints & Reviews

This is regarding case id no.[protected] and order no.s [protected] and [protected]. The two products wrongly picked up have...

On the zara app the money has been deducted from my account and the oder had been cancelled due to lack of payment received I would like to get the refund for the same .
Jan 21, 2022
As of 9th dec an oder was placed at the zara app and payment was done via net banking using citrus solution nd paytm the amount of 1080 was deducted from the account and later the oder was cancelled due to lack of payment received to the merchant . no refund has been initiated yet and it’s been a month for the same I request you to refund the money as soon as possible

I visited zara store at VR mall surat, i am very dissapointed by the staff behaviour.At closing time the staff person constently pointing only us to stay away from clothes inspite there were other customers still shopping. they did the same thing for continuouslyy for 2 days !

I have returned an item in mid november but still my refund is not processed. Whenever i ask about it they say wait for 3-4 days and now from past week they are even not attending to my query.

My order no. For zara is; [protected]

I have returned a product to Zara. I have got a mail stated that money will be returned to the original mode (UPI). Still now money is not credited to my account. Called many times to Zara but no use.
        [protected] is the return no.
        Order no [protected]

Zara — Refund not received/ Any confirmation

Zara Order no. [protected]. The company has received the product at the warehouse on 23rd December, 2021 morning. Even after...

I purchased a Crossbody bag from Zara Online store and returned it immediately because it was bigger in size than it appeared in the photos. After so many days, today Zara has emailed me that they cannot provide me a refund. They do not have exchange policy that is the reason I returned this big one and purchased small one.

I was placing an order on zara india online on 15th december and had opted for payment via upi.
            I then did the payment...
            I then did the payment...
            Hi, I made a purchase at Zara on 12th order no. [protected]. I made the payment through UPI Citrus Solutions. But the payment...

Zara Recent Comments