Zookr.in

Zookr.in Complaints & Reviews

Product delivered is not as what was shown in advertisement. It differs a lot and is not even a replica but some other product itself. This company is selling fake products by showing advertisements of original product. This is a big time scam happening from the capital of india. Request you to please create awareness to the people of india about the fake website selling fake products.
Yes that is correct Oves Quereshi, I have also been duped of 1700 Rs. Its a scam, I will be taking them to Consumer Court
Hi guys thanks for review. I was about to but this product.
I also bought it and claimed for a return within 48 hrs..they didn’t accept and closed the case. No refund policy too.
i had ordered a Phantom 4G smart watch but i received a different watch. i have sent nearly 11 mails along with the photo of a different watch but still my problem is not solved. the free number i called tells me that i will get a revert by evening but nothing is happening. zookr is really cheating buyers, so i request people not to buy anything from zookr or else they too will be cheated. see the attache picture of incorrrect watch

Same with me. I had ordered a Phantom 4G smart watch but i received a different watch. The model even does not match 10% of what shown on advertisement. Now as I have read above comments, I wouldn't waste my time along with money. zookr smart watch product is just fake. I just wasted my 1600 rs. on it. If anyone have any query contact me on bhavesh.[protected]@yahoo.com .

Even it does not have any analog clock display.
Same with me. I had ordered a Phantom 4G smart watch but i received a different watch. The model even does not match 10% of what shown on advertisement. Now as I have read above comments, I wouldn't waste my time along with money. zookr smart watch product is just fake. I just wasted my 2000rs. on it. If anyone have any query contact me on [protected]@gmail.com
Oh my God...

What a ### of this ZOOKR...!

cheating... cheating... cheating...

have to kick and send out of market this cheating hell.

I was on to buy this product..

Thanks friends for your review...
Thanks for review.
You guys saved my 1700 rs.
I had ordered Phantom 4g smart watch with free black colour ear pods worth rupees 2100. However I got an outdated watch with white ear pods. I had registerd a complaint and had sent several emails. These guys dont respond to any of these emails. Pls dont buy this product, cheap service and fake product delivered.
I order portable speaker which is showing in zookr website 5999 offer price 999.

I orderd the product but i received the product is different.

Within 24hours i contact with the costomer care which is they given number.

As they mentioned in policy for return / refund product image and video send it to [protected]@zookr.in.

I sent as they mentioned the website.

Since one week over cheater they are telling your case is close because as on website showing product we given to you.

This type they are closing the issue means how we trust them for online shopping.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IN ZOOKR WEBSITE SHOWING IN FACEBOOK.

Below image speaker i got

Order product name
ZoomStar Wine portable and compact Bluetooth speaker

dear friend,

kindly resend ur mails to zookr.in with adding these mail id in bcc and cc.. hope u might get it resolved... i got refund for my phantom 4g watch yesterday...

[protected]@gmail.com,
[protected]@gmail.com,
g.[protected]@iitg.ac.in,
virat.[protected]@gmail.com.

The product which i have recived not even working sound even can’t hear to ear even a little bit. Its total wast of ma money and one side is not even working. And from 2 week your fleets are playing with i have alreay send with alll the details in email to them whenever i call to your fleet they say within 24hri will do sir and the same thing from 2 week i m seeing this sorry sir i don’t need any complement’s regarding this product i m not satisfied with it. (Recived it on 15th of nov) please return pickup ma order and pay me refund.

Dear sir

I had purchased e63 nokia mobile online
      Serial no [protected].
      On dated 24/12/18 i received...

Earlier in november month i have order one mobile phone from zookr.in that is guru 2, i have received a wrong and defective product, but as zookr's customer executive said it will get replaced in within 15-20 days, wrong and defective product is picked up from my house on 8/12/18, but as i enquired about it on the zookr's customer agent, she disconnected the call, she was rude and it's fraud company, product description is different and actual is different.
      And they are proud about it.

I had purchased a smart watch from "zookr.in" on the dec 13, 2018 10:06:21 am vide order no. "eac92c38-2afb-4d37-a86f-c85ac0d05af8". However, they have delivered a product which i had not ordered and since then i have been following up with them for replacement or refund and they are simply sending mails to send image or video of the product, which i have already sent to them on the 16th of dec-2018. They have caused a lot of mental harassment and distress, i am very disturbed of being cheated and request your support in this regard.

They are insisting that, the product is delivered is the same which i ordered.

This company is fraudulent. Please take the necessary action to cancel this company license and ban the same.

The indian government should take this issue as serious and do the needful for indian people those who are cheated and still cheating by this company.

Order number [protected] - bolt q4 smart watch

The item was recieved on 23rd nov and unpacked, then charged with the cable provided in the box with a good usb charger for almost 2 hours. The watch never switched on. Sent mail to zookr for replacement.

Replacement watch came only on 15th dec. Same problem. This time it dis not even show charging indication.

Both time i sent videos and enough proofs.

Zookr product support is pathetic. They have a very bad process. They don't respond properly and no means to quickly replace item. First they don't give a quality product that works.
            +1 videos

Pathetic Customer care, bad service. Ordered this phantom smart watch but didn`t get what they shown in the picture. The watch that i received was totally different and of bad quality. Moreover it`s not getting charged and there was a scratch on the dial itself. When i called on the customer care, they asked me to provide pictures and video of the same; i provided them where above mentioned problems can be clearly seen but they denied to replace or refund for the same. it`s totally waste of money and time. They don`t value customer relation at all. i could have given negative marking but unfortunately i don`t have this option too.

I have ordered Phantom 4G Smart Watch but received wrong one. The smart watch is also not watch not working. My order tracking Number is [protected]. I have contacted to the Zookr customer care mail ID.[protected]@Zookr.in. They have requested me to send the details of the product, images and video. I have sent the same. They later sent a mail to me stating that "Sorry to inform you that your case is not eligible for replacement or refund as per our policy. We have delivered the product as was shown on the website. Hence your request cannot be accepted and we are going to close your case. For more information, please read our return policy". The same is not acceptable. They have sent a damaged and not working product to me. Now sending policy rules.
                +1 videos

Tracking id[protected]
                  I order hi fi dj 500w with 4.5"woofer 18000 pmpo. From zooker.in. Received damage wrong product usb/mnc/aux player on 21nov2018. Which is having only one speaker which is damage, no sub woofer. On same day i mail them the complaint. After 2days i got reply from zooker. Send the details, i sent them details. After that they told me to return that product. I ask them to arrange pick but they refused to do so or provide shipping charges. So i send the parcel through speed post and share details with zookrs. Even they not ready to refund the amount.
                  I purchase smart watch Phantom 4G Smart Watch with HD Camera (Round Dial) but company send other type of duplicate watch. In this duplicate watch not round dial and not get any type of gst purchase bill. So, i Request you pls send originatl Phantom 4G Smart Watch with HD Camera (Round Dial) smart watch.

Zookr.in Recent Comments