Zookr.in

Zookr.in Complaints & Reviews

I had ordered online earpods from zookr, giving details for same

Transaction done from paypal.
Order no. : 7d047cd6-86b[protected]b7-75d3382aa875
Order id (Payment) : payidlqditui3kh14351rf179930t

As the earpods i had ordered is not working and now when i am trying to reach zookr.in the website is not accessible also phone numbers are not reachable..
Please i request you to look into the matter

My complaint is about a smart watch that video i saw on fb and i love it so
    I had ordered a watch from zookr.in website.

I received the watch on time i was very happy bt when i open the box i felt myself theft because the watch was not in working condition and it also as not same as i saw in video

Watch quality is also cheap
    I think watch is not charge so i charged it bt it's still not working
    Charger has no adapter only a small data cable very low quality.

Watch on hi nahi ho rahi kisi bhi charger se
    Watch is dead,

They send me a dead watch
    Please help me
    My no is [protected]..

I ordered m3 band from the site and i got m2 band and when i checked the band its not all working. Tried so many times and its not getting charged itself. You people are selling the fake products... Sent mail and tried to reach helpdesk number.. No one has responded.

Please take the return and give me the working band. Now when i am trying to call the help line number its not reachable and site is also not working.
      I buy one ear pod in red colour and they despatch me white ear pod and damage condition. They promise me for refund my money. But they still not refund my money. In my opinion zookr is expert in mugging. No loyalty no proper policy they believe in mugging and making fool to people so my friendly advise to every one never buy any thing from zookr. Amazon is best ecommerce app use it.

On using website of zookr.in i ordered apple iphone 5c..8GB and thus i got the product late and found it a sub-standard product in compare to they assured for the best one. I repeatdly made requests and awared that product is zookr.in supplied not meet the expectations as i had. But all in vain. Sometime, they assured me to extend help but at last they denied to nor accept the refund neither got ready exchange the product with an other product available with them. In this context, order Tracking number is[protected] and irder id is:adc59ae6-713a-442c-9eaa-6c350cafafa.. Their customer contact #[protected] always found out of order and most of the time i experienced, receiver was deliberately kept on ground to avoid to communicate with customers.

Bhupinder Sodhi

Please login to linkedin and directly complain to the founders of zookr.

I am forwarding their details.

Mr. Rhitiman majumder

Mr. Gaurav mangla

Mr. Ankit koushik

I could not get my iphone refund (Worth rs. 23k) from zookr in spite of calling their customer care numerous times. Finally i got above details of its founder team and directly complained to their linkedin sites. I got my refund in 10 days after following them.

I have ordered smart band which was not functioning. I return back product on 7th jan and i received confirmation mail which says...
            We have initiated the refund on (24th jan.2019) and you should expect to see the amount in your bank account/wallet within 5-7 business days.in this scenario, normally the payment gets rolled back in maximum 7 business days but in case the amount doesn’t get credited in your respective account/wallet within the stipulated time frame then do send us the copy of your statement (Last 2 months bank statement) on the same email so that we can escalate it further... I have sent bank account details but still did not received refund and email twice to zookr but receive may that refund is initiated

Zookr is a fraudulent site. I placed an order for a laptop which they did not deliver for a week. The tracking number which...
              Hello sir,
              Greetings!
              I have ordered a smart watch for my kid on 28th of december 2018 and received it on 2nd january 2019 but when i checked it was not working. They said its a touch and have many functions like sim, hd camera etc. But nothing is working in that.
              I am unable to charge it, unable to go to any setting or anything like that because the touch screen is not working at all.
              I mailed to them at "[protected]@zookr.in" & [protected]@zookr.in and have also tried calling them on "[protected]" but no one has responded properly or till now nobody is responding.
              I even tried it today but no one responding to it.
              They have done a big fraud to me and for that unworthy, damaged and bad product i paid 1699 and its a very huge loss o[censored]s because we are very average people.
              Please try to justify our issue and get my amount from them and will be very grateful & thankful to you forever.

Thank you very much in advance.
              dear friend,

kindly resend ur mails to zookr.in with adding these mail id in bcc and cc.. hope u might get it resolved

[protected]@gmail.com,
              [protected]@gmail.com,
              g.[protected]@iitg.ac.in,
              virat.[protected]@gmail.com.

Zookr is really a cheating online site. I ordered 4 m2 bands under the offer of buy one get one free so i suppose to get 8...
                +1 videos
                I had ordered Phantom 4G Smart Watch with HD Camera (Round Dial) from Zookr.in against Order No: c9cb0468-b632-4c1b-ba1d-179f0aa1d0af....