BYJU's Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to BYJU's

Having problems with BYJU's?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BYJU's customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BYJU's

BYJU's Head Office Address

2nd Floor, Tower D, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bengaluru
Bangalore District
Karnataka

BYJU's Phone Numbers

BYJU's reviews & complaints page 188

Please note that i enrolled my daughter for 8th std package and i paid the fees in full. We got to know after 4 classes that the portions are not icse but cbse. We sent a note to byjus to withdraw. No one got back to us for 3 months and they were very rude in the conversation. Every area manager needs to check with superiors for refund. It's been a year and no refund so far

Byju's
    Think and learn pvt. Ltd.

Subject - with reference to refunding the amount with refund complaint no. 302574 in my account and sending the study material back to you received by the shipment awb[protected] as well as breaking the agreement.

Reapected sir

This is kindly to inform you that i reached an agreement with your employee karan agrawal id no. Tnl[protected] to receive with tablet the study material from class 8th to 12th for my son kumar satyanash. I received a tablet and the study material in the form of a memory card dated[protected]
    Now, regretfully, to inform you that we aren't satisfied with your study material sent to us and besides breaking the agreement entered with you, we want to return to you the study material within the 15 days limit determined by you.
    Therefore, you are requested to break the agreement entered with you with all the related formalities and initiate the immediate refund of the amount in my account paid you and take special care not to debit any emi from my account in future. Please, inform me how, where and whom to return the study material. You are requested to take necessary steps in this regard at your earliest and oblige.
    Satyendra kumar singh (Awb[protected]
    270/a mahadev jharkhand tukada no. 2
    Ward no.3, ranidiha, near-gatta factory
    Gorakhapur
    Mobile nos: [protected];[protected]
    BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Few months back we purchased this byjus tab for my girl. I got it for 3 years together. While giving demo they gave so much assurance but after that till date no assistance or follow up. No mentor s assigned till now. Too much fake affirmation they gave. Now no guidance for my girl and in some topics the image is not displayed but it's asking the answer to b selected which is not helpful. We feel that we are cheated by giving fake promise and i'm really worried that we paid huge money for this worthless product without proper follow up and assistance.
      BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am totally dissatisfied with the followup from Byjus Team. My son's 8th grade portions were not included in his tab. His mentor Nakul was ill for long and no other mentor took care of his queries. my 18, 000 literally has gone down the drain. They always called back during school hours. Am approaching the social media. Not at all recommendable
      Dear your representative come with me he given sd card study materials 5th class but insert sd card shoeing the tablet sd card formatting. I dont no what is the problem am trying contact your person his phone not working .am in bahrain his number is[protected].

Raman Thulasi.

[protected]@gmail.com

I have ordered byju's 11th & 12th pcb/neet (Sd card-byjus) may-2019 on 4th jan, 2018 which i received a tab on monday (07/01/2018). As told by an executive naitik sharma (Naitik. [protected]@byjus.com) that there will be a mentor assigned to my ward once i get the delivery. But till today no mentor is assigned yet, and after calling for couple of times on the mentor helpline [protected] also there is no response till date. I felt like cheated by mr. Naitik sharma as he is playing with my ward's career.

In addition to this, naitik sharma has not provided me an invoice in the format as agreed by him. This is not expected from an institute like byjus who are in education and learning.
        BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        The same thing happened to my daughter. After purchasing the product there s no mentor and even after calling many times no response
        Confirmation of employees ID= TNL21835122

My name is lalitha i had taken admission for my son punith b. S for 7th standard while taking the admission they had given the assurances that if the student had not understood the concept through tablet than they will provide the skype through that they will solve all problems for the student if than also they are not understood means they will provide the classes in byjus coaching center so the student can follow everything this are all the assurance he had given us but now i'm calling for customer care it's not responding properly when i meet one of the council she is telling they are not having all this facilities if you want to go for byjus coaching center means you want to pay the amount of 40 thousand so please help me regarding this
          Dec 30, 2017
          Updated by Gmaillalitha lalitha
          My name is lalitha I had taken admission for my son punith B.S for 7th standard while taking the admission they had given the assurances that if the student had not understood the concept through tablet than they will provide the skype through that they will solve all problems for the student if than also they are not understood means they will provide the classes in byjus coaching center so the student can follow everything this are all the assurance he had given us but now I'm calling for customer care it's not responding properly when I meet one of the council she is telling they are not having all this facilities if you want to go for byjus coaching center means you want to pay the amount of 40 thousand so please help me regarding this

We have been experiencing total ignorance from byju's inspite of sending repeated reminders by my daughter who is in 12th science taking her board exams soon in 2018. They charged rs. 25, 000 but i can feel the pinch now and can never recommend anyone.

No one from their top management is bothered to neither take up the issue nor instructing their employees to reply to emails.
            BYJU's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had recd. Call from byjus for counselling my kids for better education prospects but actually they are sales persons who offered discounts at the time of counselling. I was tempted to purchase 5 yr course for my kid with huge discounts for same day offer. They are not bothered about the syllabus as my kids are in ssc board and byjus do not cover most of the portion from ssc board. After receiving the product i found half of the portion is not available in the app. I contacted the counsellor and told me he will look after it. After one month passed he suggested me to contact customer support who told us that product can be returned only within one month. This is how they cheat people by sending counsellor who dupe people by selling wrong products.

I requested them to refund for next 3 yr as we have used current 2 yr std. Now they are not answering at all. The product is also not upto the mark which is shown in tv ad.

Hence request you to please refund me for 3 yr std which is not used and no useful to my kids.
              Hello Sir,
              I request you to share the transaction details, so that this matter can be looked into.

One salesman of byjus has mis sold the app to us which we have rejected over phone to both your company employee and to the salesman. As we have rejected we do not have any product or tab with us. Still i have received message stating emi will be deducted from my accounts on 2nd december.
                Please look into the issue or else repay the money if it gets deducted. Hoping for a prompt reply
                Abhijit
                [protected] or [protected]
                Hi Abhijit,
                I request you to kindly share your transaction details or any other relevant detail so that this can be resolved on the immediate basis.

I was purchased the product two months back till date mentor or sales person will not contact for us. I send the mail for byjus support team for refunding the amount but one of the person ms swapna contact but she told refund is not possible because already two months is over but i am paying 8000 per month emi. Now i don't want above product because no body will responding. They are cheater. Please cancelle the application and refuno the...
                  Myself vamsi krishna a byju's user preparing for jee mains and advanced. My tab stopped working today so i tried to repair it and in that process i rebooted the software. So i lost all my memory and all apps. Later i installed the byju's app from sd card. The app is asking for a pin for activating the app. I checked the whole box given to me but i can't find the password. So can you please help me....

Please cancell my loan procedure since right now i have already told you from 1st day of loan processing while discussing on mobile calls i would be thankful for sympathetical action i'm passing through financial crisis nowadays this is why i am unable to proceed further i would be happy to meet with you in next session in2018jly byjus is a good way to get proper knowledge of related subjects.

Think & Learn / Byju's — no phone call answer from byju's mentors

This is to inform you that i've been trying to contact with my mentor miss ipsita priyadarshini since a month or two. But even after repeated calling, all i listen is "press 1 for the call back". I've done it several times but got no calls back! The last time i talked to her was in the month of july. I don't understand the procedure for the queries and phone calls with the prescribed mentors. So it is my sincere request to you...

Byju appears to be another company practicing bad behavior, but unfortunately playing with children's career. I had this sales representative following up on a visit and kept calling me on sunday all through the day, simultaneously calling me on both primary and alternate numbers. I received that call and asked for the reason for continuous follow up on a sunday and at night, he had a rude answer and said he will call me every 2 minutes if don't answer. He used some foul language and hung up

I called up byju's and placed a compliant (Ticket number: 271805) on 5th november, the same night when this incident happened. I was promised someone will respond between 24-48 hours, however no response and i followed up on 9th november but no response. The ticket got closed on 15th november with a new thread saying either issue has resolved or no further response

I was definitely interested to signup had i was give more time to think

Please abstain from engaing byju's for their irresponsibility towards customer compliant

This was by compliant subject "ticket received - [protected]_cx wanted to complain about the rude behaviour of the sales person khushara agarwal"

I request you to cancel my subscription with the following reference no byjus[protected] dtd 04.11.2017 subscribed for my son sushanth and arrange to refund my amount of rs.43000/- paid from my credit card on 04.11.2017.

In this regard, a mail was also sent to your business development associate
                      Sri k b harshith teja with whom we have dealt with on 06.11.2017 to cancel the subscription at harshith. [protected]@byjus.com

Please arrange to do the needful to cancel my above subscription.

Prasad kbr
                      Vijayawada
                      Ph no.[protected]
                      Dec 1, 2017
                      The Company responded immediately to the complaint made in this forum and resolved to my satisfaction. I thank this platform as well as Byju's.
                      Plzz cancel my subscription and refund my rs
                      Plz cancel my subscription and refund my rs
                      Requesting byjus team to refund our hard earned money. Byjus is not reliable and responsible and behaving like money making machine with illegal means.

Regulating team to refund money

Requesting team to refund

Actually i got a call from u guys... Saying that there is an offer for 3 days... That we get tab for 12, 000₹. And also a special offer for bajaj emi card holders that we can use tab free for 1 month... And can give our opinion to continue it or can refund or return it... So i gave my otp. But now i just returned it before courier had done... And now i had to pay emi of 2, 000₹ every month... Would u please confirm my order had been cancelled or not if not plz cancel it... And let not cut my money from my account...

I have ordered a sd card along with tablet of lenovo of 11-12 jee. But the tablet that i have received is of another company and is used one in the box of lenovo. I have called the mentor but there is no response.in fact the app is also not working properly on the tablet. The same thing happened few months ago one i have ordered for my sister but at that time the tablet was replaced but this time no one is correctly responding. I don't know why the same the same thing happened twice and no one is correctly explaining what to do next. It had been huge inconvenience.
                          Nov 4, 2017
                          My problem was resolved..they sent me a new tablet which is working properly

It was communicated to me that due to the mistake of the company for sending wrong sd cards, i would be given back the cost for sending the courier and i was asked to send the bill within the parcel. Two three days before when i called the customer care no. One of them said that the cost will be less so it should be bore by us. But due to the high cost (360 rs.) i was compelled to send the bill. Yesterday when i once again called the customer care to ask about the reimbursement they said that i should send an email with a photo of the bill attached. Seriously how can you ask for this when i sent it there.

I think that after paying the money, you don't think you have any responsibility.
                            Oct 08, 2017
                            Updated by Shanj
                            When I complained by sending an email to the customer care still there is no reply.

Order no[protected]. This is regarding return and refund after calling many times and requesting them for the same they have turned deaf ear. I was promised refund when danush insisted me on buying the product. He also asked me to buy 4th grade syllabus when my son is in 5th grade. He said he would be helping me in making the payment to emi and failed to do so. How could someone compare themselves education institute's who don't intend in making money but the truth is viceversa. They made me pay 25000 with promise of refund if i am not satisfied and now they are noth bothered to even call back
                              Hi Vihaanswetha,
                              Refund against your order No.[protected] has already been made. I request you to check the details.

I am gowtham from chennai. I have downloaded the byju's app 2months back. Sheeza nisar was my mentor for cat exam preparation she was clear, rapport and meticulous. On saturday another mentor (Jyotsna ramkrishnan) called me and she called me from chennai branch she told that she will provide scholarships for cat byju's classes but she did not mention about the registeration fees and she told me to come to the office i went yesterday at 8.00pm she was dragging me to pay the registration fee with out giving me time to conclude and she urging me to fill the form. I am not interested to join the course because of her mentoring. Please make sure that my details will be handled safe.
                                Thank you for your consideration and i look forward to hearing from you soon.
                                Hi Gowtham,

Since you have downloaded the App, you are aware of our learning method and hope that you are enjoying the learning as well. However, it is your decision whether you want to stay connected or not.
                                We apologize for the misunderstanding.

Hello team,

Myself is sudhir kapoor father of simran kapoor registered mobile # [protected] have bought set of applications from 8th standard to 10th standard last year in august'16 and paid inr 24, 000/- in which we got 3 sd cards [9th sd card is not working till now] and a samsung tab when i bought 3 years program your representative was very committed to provide good coaching through app provided by you because we had bought your services during mid of her 8th standard we got attention from your side because half way has gone.

Now actual problem started and facing lot of challenges to get the proper attention in 9th standard we are following up for new sd card due to board change to cbse since last 3 months but nobody is ready to provide the same also we had got calls from your bangalore office to assignee so many mentors who didn't call her to acknowledge her studies, nobody is bothered about to provide the notes which your representative was committed to me in august'16 when bought this 3 years program.

Is this type of pathetic services you are providing? You are making fool to innocent parents who are serious about their child studies if so we don't require your services and request you to please refund money for 9th and 10th standards else will challenge you in court for the same if am not getting proper resolution on this at the earliest.

Sudhir kapoor
                                  Cell # [protected]
                                  Hello Sir,

Please provide your transaction details so that the issue can be resolved at the earliest.