[Resolved] Canon India — Regarding warranty on canon eos 1200d

Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 g ram
I have purchased canon 1200d on oct 2014 and its still under 2 years warranty. Few months back i have let my camera sensor cleaned at canon service center. Again i want to let my sensors clean, but service center guys said sensor cleaning will be done under warranty only once. I am really unhappy for this. I really don't understand what is the use of warranty for 2 years. And no where have mentioned about this condition. Please revert back to this asap. I m really unhappy with canon warranty. My registered email is : [email protected] no:[protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 19, 2016
The registered complaint has been resolved and explained the reason for concerned issue. Thanks Rukmini.
Bangalore Canon Team.

[Mar 29, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you.

Canon India
Printer problem at home
Doesn't getting on.

Canon India — Printer machine defect

Plz provid the resolve complaint one cartage are defect and machine are not working.it was not start in working

7th Floor, Tower B, Building # 5, DLF Epitome, DLF Phase III, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Canon India - Regarding warranty on canon eos 1200d