Canon India

Fax:

Load

Canon India Complaints & Reviews

hemant bansal
hi i m vinay bansal... and i buy a canon scanner pixma mp140 series from "Digitek cmputers pvt. ltd.c-6/yamuna vihar,delhi-110053(india)"i went there for buy a hp scaner but they told me that u should buy a canon scanner instead of hp because the canon is providing u the on sight warrenty thats why i took the canon ...after 4 days i face problem in the canon scanner ...after that i called the service center then they told me that there is no on sight warrenty then i tallk with the shop from where i purchased it they r lying.....i m very disappointed from this bad manners .....

kindly take the immediate action for this
and please help me out....
i will be aery thanks full to u
vinay bansal c-1/90 s2 D.L.F DILSHAD PLAZA , GAZIYABAD 201005...
conatact no [protected]
I am also facing problem from Canon dealers

anil kachhwaha
    I bought Canon powershotsx120iscameras.no.[protected] through invoice no. 3974Dt:8.10.2009 from raj isomac system pvt ltd jaipur rajasthan(Ph. no. [protected]) and as per the scratch card, i was offered a gift of either printing 100 photos or personalised desktop calender. I tried a lot to get access to the site canon.zoomin.com but all in vain. I could not upload the photos. Please help me in this regard. I cant understand that a big company like Canon can betray its customers so badly.

i sent this complaint previously but i have not receive any solution yet

anil kachhwaha
    1 k 16 mahaveer nagar iii kota
    rajasthan

Canon — Offer is not given as promised at the time of purchase [Resolved]

SNEHAL JAKKANWAR
      With reference to above cited subject i want to draw your attention about problem with uploading my 100 photos to your above...

Diwakar Das
      I had purchased one Canon Digi cam Model No. SX 100 IS on Oct. 18, 2009 from Reliance Digital store, Vashi. Due to the rush in the store i couldn't verify every thing of camera at the time of purchase. Next day in the morning i saw that there was a dent and scratches below the lence of the camera. Immediately, i rushed to the Reliance store and registered my complaints. But the sad thing was that no staff was ready to register my complaints and they were motivating me to rush to Canon service centre. Since i had purchased it a day before so i was expecting for the replacement. Still my camera is with service centre. No one is responding properly.Suggest what to do????

Chris Welsby
        I purchased a Canon camcorder XHA1HD CANXA1HD 842AA911191B001 on 12/19/07

I purchased a Canon Rebel DSi26071 in july of 2008.

Both products were purchased for my academic research at Simon Fraser University where I am a prof.

Despite very limited use, Neither items are still working and I am not at all happy with this situation.

The Camcorder has a failed firewire port after have transfered no more than three tapes to my PC

The Rebel worked for 6 months and then refused to take a further picture The famous error code 99 which is published in complaints all over the web was seemingly the problem. However I just tried the turn the camera on and it is now completely dead. The AH1 is in repair with one of your agents in Vancouver and will cost $8000 to repair. I would also like to get the rebel repaired especially since I bought a good lense for it.
        The value of both cameras is about $4000. Neither camera have had much use, both are now off warranty however I am requesting you help to get them fixed and would like you to Consider the following:
        I have been a dedicated Canon user since 1970 when I bought my first 35mm SLR. I am a Film and Video artist and I am also also faculty in one of Canada's leading university film programs. What we advise our student really makes a difference. Students leave and become experts in their field and as you know, everyone asks the advice of an "expert" We produce experts and we are inclose contact with other institutions who produce even more experts.

As well, Our department purchase high end canon products for our students to use in class. Clearly this is to your companies benefit.

I would like to suggest that you take this opportunity to help me repair my equipment and thereby re-en-state your companies good name in the educational market. We are a large network and I am hoping that we can use it for good by promoting Canon equipment as we have always done

Signed: one very dissapointed, life- long Canon fan who very much hopes to hear from you. Chris

Canon Kinetiser — Not Energy Efficient [Resolved]

hari
          The kinetiser (electric Oven) is taking an average power of 2000 watts...
          It is not cheaper than LPG, as they advertise!!...

Canon Laser Shot Lbp - 1210 Printer — non availability of legal size paper print [Resolved]

puneet agarwal
          i am the user of canon laser shot lbp-1210 printer since 2006. i am an advocate so i need printing in the legal...

bhadreshbhaisheth
          Respected Sir,

Myself Hiren Sheth from Ahmedabad (Gujarat.)
          I have buy 1 Canon Pixma 3 in 1 Printer MP - 160.
          with in 1 year cartidge becomes faulty and its showing failed.
          Company Consultants are saying to buy new 2 cartidges worth Rs. 2200.
          It is very Bad for me to buy new Cartidges.
          If they want to solve my problem then I am ready to buy new printer in Exchange with my old printer.
          My existing printer is totally new fresh and perfect pack.
          Even 1 scrach is also not on printer.

Please help me.
          Hiren B. Sheth-+91-[protected]
          Ahmedabad
          Gujarat

Canon Kinetiser Regular — shock [Resolved]

vineesh kumar
            si mwe purchase Kinetiser Regular one yera befor now itis full of shock ther os no such work done in this product waht i can...

Canon India — laser printer [Resolved]

vipin bansal
            i was parchause lasser printer mf4100 on 2 oct 2008 my printer is not working proprly
            affter mane times complantes...

Saurabh Mittal
            I purchased a Lajser Bean printer LBP3250 on 4th of May 2009. From begining the printer was giving problems in printing as the text was misprinted on most of the pages as ink was not getting fixed and was getting removed while rubbing fingers on the printed sheet. I called the Indian customer care and a representative visted my site for the solution. At first he found a fault in a printer hardware and said he need to consult his Service Manager for replacement. He got me in touch with some service manager called Mr. Upender Kumar (in Bikaji Kama Palace, New Delhi, India) who argued terribly that this is a cartridge problem. He also argued that at 650 pages (which the printer configruation says that has been printed so far) the cartridge can run out. I argued that when it is listed on your website that the bundled cartridge can print 1000 pages how can the cartridge run out.? However to this he argued that it depends on the print area size. It is assumed that one can not print outside the A4 print area then how that kind of argument has any base.

Further I would like to add that to resolved this issue they insisted me to buy a new cartridge and then they will check the remaining "ink fixture" problems which seems to be a printer hardware fault as the cartridge can not run out before the 1000 pages as listed on the Cannon Website.

Printer comes with a 2 year on-site warranty.
            Here is the product page :: http://www.canon.co.in/p/EN/140-Laser-Printers/257-Single-Function-Monochrome/30...

In specifications tab it clearly indicates as

Toner Cartridges Cartridge 313: 2000 pages
            Bundled Cartridge: 1000 pages

Please help me!!

Saurabh Mittal

nikhil
              I have purchased a canon A550 digital camera last year.within couple of months the quality of snaps reduced now I am getting blurred pics and video .Product is under warranty so I took it to Canon service centre kanpur .
              I got my camera after 28 days in same condition saying that it's OK now.
              I send it again to service centre .
              This time it took 23 days but I was shocked when I found that nothing has been done in my camera.
              What should I do now????????????????????????????
              Send it again and wait for a month to get it in same condition or...

canon A550 Digital Camera — Canon a company with worst service centre

I got my camera after 28 days in same condition saying that it's OK now.
              I send it again to service centre .
              What should I do now????????????????????????????
              Send it again and wait for a month to get it in same condition or...
              I agree. Canon service sucks. I wanted to buy the EOS 1D mk III and lenses. A total amount of more than the price of a mid-sized car. Now, this is a camera that has had really bad problems about auto-focus, and I still consider it. Sending several e-mail to Canon, I get no reply. NOTHING! NADA! I should think with a product like that, they should be kissing my feet, throwing in free printer and I don't know what, but I get no reply at all. NOTHING. ZERO.

SCREW CANON! I'm going Nikin.
              My name is Jide Oyekunle in Nigeria West Africa .A photojournalist with a leading newspapers .I reside in Abuja .I have a problem with my Canon EOS 5D digital Camera. If i press the snap shut button to take picture the camera will OFF itself completely .If i turn it ON it will not on until i remove the battery and put it back before the camera can power .Then attempt to press the snap shut button the camera will go OFF again .I bought this camera less than a year .I am confused of what to do .Please i don’t have any other camera except this, .Also i will be happy if you can convince me that my problem will be solved .I will be happy if you can send me your phone number so that i can reach you and explain to you further .Please i need your assistance .I got your E.mail via internet .This is my PHONE NUMBER [protected] .I cannot use this camera presently because it cannot take any image.I have tested it with another battery it failed, i have tested it with another CF card it failed .Pls hlep.

I wiil be 6thankful if you can oblige me this favour .Thanks for your audience
              i want canon a400 model 3.2 mega pix. new or old condition
              vinay, kanpur
              i purchased my Canon A550 cam from Associate computers, Thirur on[protected] with a extend warranty upto[protected]. Now my cam is not norking becuase of battery leakage. so i sent this to Ernakulam office and they told its, lense, board and battery contacts has to be changed and it comes about 3754 rupees. and other complaitn noted while inserting memory card it shows memory card locked or error. I also told the complaints to the department. I told them to repair. then after repair i got it on[protected]after 2months). while checking, the memory error is still showing and zoom switch and display switch not working. so i again complaint this to Ernakulam office and they told me to send it again for service.

My question is the cam is under extented warranty period for upto 2010, then why they charged a huge amount from me. is it claimable.
              This is with reference to the job order no:15151 (SX110 digital camera)
              I have given my camera 3 weeks back for service in Riyadh, KSA.
              saying AUTO Rotate is not working properly..
              And also conformed with your person in Riyadh (auto rotate is not working properly, compared with other camera in your show room)

When I spoke to you Mr. Imran last week you told me that your technician had fixed some software settings and now its
              Working fine, also u told me that you will dispatch the camera latest week itself

I wonder when I called your show room today in Riyadh saying my camera is not yet reached still after 3 weeks

Please if you can’t fix the problem kindly return my camera back
              I been postponing my trip because of this small issue…. may as well I can use my camera without auto rotate feature

It would be appreciate if you could dispatch the above job order at the earliest

Ashish Nigam
                Hi All,
                I bought a Cannon IXUS Digital Camera fromm Reliance Digital Vashi in the month of March this year. Couple of days back there was some problem in Camera's lens.. it failed to capture any picture. I thought Reliance Digital guys would help me out as the Camera was still in warranty period. I also had a Reliance Consumer card with me.. I showed it to them and asked them to take out my bill for the Camera that i bought in March. What i got in reply was absolutely Disgusting and insane. They told me that they did not have any Data older than 6 months, it got deleted by mistake. I couldn't believe my ears !! A retail shop of such a high reputation was saying that their Data had been deleted by mistake !! Though my consumer card also showed that i had bought a camera from them, but they were not ready to listen to anything. I never expected such kind of response from them. What can i do in such a situation.. can anyone help me out please !!

Canon / ICICI Bank Credit Card — amount Not Converted EMIs [Resolved]

Rajeev Narain Mathur
                  Dear Sir

I have purchase on e canon camera from Mayur Studio Jaipur on 28 April 2008 under a scheme of free...

Navjot
                  I bought a Canon Multi prupoer printer and when I started it off, I showed low ink in the color cartridge. I contacted Canon and they sent a technician who analysed that the color cartridge may be faulty to begin with. Later on his boss called me and said that nothing is wrong with the cartirdge, rather it was me who inserted the cartidge improperly. I paid the full price and I expect that I should be given the right product in its entirety.
                  Name is Navjot Singh ([protected]). Delhi

Canon — bill submitted in Airtel but not updated in system

I am Mohit Mehta i have airtel no I have submitted my bill at airtel Dsa but after one month i came to know that bill amount is not submitted by dsa to airtel account.

Airtel collection person are now threating me on call.

Mohit
                  canon A 470 camera is not install & does't see pacture
                  I purchese camera md-225 cam-cordar in[protected] . i buy this and after 5 days this rivind and forword
                  button can not work so i complent custmer care in the guranti piriod no physical damage but company
                  said this is physical damege and repaird charge-795 Rs but i can, t pay this charge why this company
                  repaird guaranti piriud.
                  Respected Sir,

Myself Hiren Sheth from Ahmedabad (Gujarat.)
                  I have buy 1 Canon Pixma 3 in 1 Printer.
                  with in 1 year cartidge becomes faulty and its showing failed.
                  Company Consultants are saying to buy new 2 cartidges worth Rs. 2200.
                  It is very Bad for me to buy new Cartidges.
                  My existing printer is totally new fresh and perfect pack.
                  Even 1 scrach is also not on printer.

Please help me.
                  Hiren B. Sheth-+91-[protected]
                  Ahmedabad
                  Gujarat
                  Respected sir

i have canon mp-145 all in one printer. i have buy this printer 27aug 2008. it worked very good all month, but one day when i start this then i hanged, i press stop or reset button one min. but it is not worked, when i connect it to p.c then it driver found in my p.c but it cannot worked and give a error " the printer is in maintainess " . tell me what i do . i have very need this so pls help me immedaitely. pls ...pls...help me

Pavittar singh
                  s/o Iqbal singh
                  v/p/o madhopur, near bhogpur sirwal,
                  distt. jalandhar
                  (PUNJAB) 144201.
                  mobile no. [protected]
                  home no. [protected]
                  Respected sir

i have canon mp-145 all in one printer. i have buy this printer 27aug 2008. it worked very good all month, but one day when i start this then it hanged, i press stop or reset button one min. but it is not worked, when i connect it to p.c then it driver found in my p.c but it cannot worked and give a error " the printer is in maintainess " . tell me what i do . i have very need this so pls help me immedaitely. pls ...pls...help me

Pavittar singh
                  s/o Iqbal singh
                  v/p/o madhopur, near bhogpur sirwal,
                  distt. jalandhar
                  (PUNJAB) 144201.
                  mobile no. [protected]
                  home no. [protected]
                  M/s A.P.Engineers, a construction company with the ITC Royal Gardenia Hotel at Bangalore. We have purchased your “Canon” printer model MP-145 on the 19th March 2009 through MICRO PORT. At the time of purchase MICRO PORT Representative informed that onsite service support with 2year warranty will be provided.
                  8th November 2009 we abserved this machine is not working and informed Mr. Shastri, Canon care center at Mallaeshwaram. However Mr.Sabir came on 14th Nov”09 and informed us that there is some problem in logic card and which is not readily available. We have been calling frequent interval neither somebody attended or repaired till date late we got in touch with your Delhi office on 24Nov”09 and compliant No:- 164243. Same machine was taken to canon care centre Malleshwaram Bangalore on 26th Nov”09. Mr.Shastri informed repeatedly that printer will be repaired in two days time. Yesterday the 4th Dec”09 on telephonic conformation Mr.Krishna jith went to collect the same not only bothered to repair the printer but also misbehaved with him.
                  We requested you to instruct staff concerned at Bangalore for Speedy/timely action.
                  Please look into the matter urgently.
                  For A.P.Engineers

Krishnajith.c
                  Administrator
                  TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE -- My daughter's camera Canon 800, was given at your service station in CAMAC STREET, KOLKATA, INDIA as it was not working. I was charged Rs.1634.00, since spare parts used doesn't cover the guarantee period. But the MEMORY CARD containing priceless moments of my family pics was not delivered.When I asked for it, the reply was to find it at my house. My daughter, only 9 yrs old, after hearing such an offensive comment was shocked. Because just for a 4GB memory card we are been blamed. Both o[censored]s were not ready to accept this statement from a Canon people. At least a word "misplaced" could have avoided the situation.
                  She is just 9 yrs., still bounded within the family and school, not exposed to this materialistic world.So she was amazed and shocked after this event.
                  My earnest request --- kindly communicate her in a different way and ensure that it was a misunderstanding /mistake and not to take anything personally. Hope a proper communication from your end will help her to get out of the trauma.
                  SINCE THIS TYPE OF BLAMES TOUCHES HER OR ANY KID VERY BADLY.
                  Eagerly waiting for a positive response.
                  It is not a complain from my site
                  I always give my daughter positive energy and teach her the morals of being a human.
                  Please let her grow as a good, honest human being and not to heart anybody.At the same time it is my responsibility to see that she is unhurt and safe and grow up as a real human being.

CHIRANJIB KR. DEY
                  KOLKATA, INDIA
                  +9133 [protected]
                  [protected]@indiatimes.com

Canon Cx5500 Printer & Scanner — No Service [Resolved]

Amar Sonwani
                    I had bought canon CX5500 Printer n Scanner .. Serial No. * K37V004138 * 02-101.
                    Within a month and after printing...

Canon Digital Camera S5is — non -receipt of the material [Resolved]

BIBHU PRASAD SATPATHY
                    I placed an order for canon digital camera (S5IS) model on NDTV TV On line shopping vide order no #24647. In turn I received...