Celkon Customer Care

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Good

Celkon related photos (69)

Celkon Complaints & Reviews

Celkon — I want Battery for q519

[email protected]
Celkon q519 battery was damaged. We ask the celkon service centre they said no stock in a company for the last 7 months plus...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other

Nagaraj Pathikonda
On December 8 they took my tab for repair and said there is a defect in the set and will replace a new one I got a call from the service centre on the 28th of December. But since I was not in station I took the set on the 3rd of January 2017 . They did not intimate me that the exchange should be done within 15days from the date of job card. But after requesting they sent the set back to the concerned celkon company immediately till now I have not received my new set please look into the matter as soon as possible
The EMEI Ino is [protected]

Job card no. KA583201B08121618
I did not except this service from such a reputed cpmpany

[Feb 20, 2017] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
No customer service centers are ready to repair the mobile handsets. Very very bad management in celkon.

dash_sarat
    This is with respect the the "cellkon q4g smart phone" mobile which was given to gajuwaka mm cellcare [416], bearing imei no. [protected] on[protected] for repair purpose. But as of today i did not receive the mobile back. Almost 90days completed. Regarding this the respective area service manager also after promising not done anything. The customer care personnel are also very irresponsible. Eventhough they have blocked my number so as whenever i am calling to them it show as a busy dialer tone. Really we do not know hoe the company recuted this type of nasty guys including the area service manager.

[Feb 16, 2017] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    sairam.barla's response Apr 06, 2017
    celkon phones waste phones than china phones
    sairam.barla's response Apr 06, 2017
    Celkon company is waste
    It was shown that it is a dragom trail product but iits touch screen has cracked.. Help us
    Battery is damaged

sethuseeni
      I use celkon milllenia spark smart mobile phone, my mobile show white display
      problem four months ago. After that i went for SRK Micro mobile service center (549), Madurai city, Tamilnadu. My complaint jobsheet number: TN625001A16111601, dated on 16/11/2016, under the warranty period. Still now i am not receive my mobile, kindly rectify my mobile problem and give my mobile soon.

[Feb 10, 2017] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

diff_2013
        This is just to inform the readers that Celkon Mobile phones are extremely sub-standard in their quality. The OS is very unstable and Alarm clock is totally unreliable. Quite a few times it just does not ring the alarm at all. This does not fit the purpose in the first place. Do not buy Celkon phones even though they appear cheaper. They are just not at all quality products.

[Jan 15, 2017] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Celkon — Mobile was under warranty [Resolved]

dash_sarat
          This is regarding to the celcon q4g smart phone having screen-guard damage. Mobile is been submitted at gajuwaka, vizag. On...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Mobile Handsets

skvssb
          This is the 3rd time my celkon phone's display failed. I handed over the same in service centre at Guntakal in the month of October, 2016 i.e., more than 50 days back. But there is no proper response from the service centre even today. He simply says that the phone is sent to the and the company and it is not having the display and touch screens now. The mobile is not working properly. I am not satisfied with the service of this company. The support centre simply says sorry for the inconvenience. Please look into the matter immediately.

IMEI NO: [protected]
          Model No: CELKON 4G PLUS DIAMOND
          Service Centre Name & Location : MSR MOBILES; #15/306-B Tulasi Brundhavan Line, GUNTAKAL- 515801.
          Purchase Date : 04/05/2016
          Job Sheet No: They have not given me Job sheet.

[Dec 25, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have given my mobile for service regarding the damage of my display.
          My complaint has been accepted 4 weeks ago and there is no further process regarding the service.Please process my complaint as soon as possible.i have provided my job reference number below :PY605013B20121602
          I am having celkon millenium dazzle q44 mobile phone. i am facing problem battery replacement. i searched in all mobile phone market and its not available in market [coimbatore]. please provide information about where to get battery or list of equivalent battery models. 1500 mah 3.7v li-ion battery.

illiyas
            I have bought a celkon mobile and within a period of 3 months my cell has started problems. and when i went to a service centre of your company. he said that my mobile MOTHER BOARD IS NOTWORKING PROPERLY so it will take 1 and 1/2 month to repair it. i asked hiom to give me as soon as possible. he advised me that i should take my mobile to a local service centre for repairing.

Is this your company is giving response ton the customers

[Dec 01, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            benoy banik's response Nov 29, 2016
            battery is damage
            Updated by illiyas Dec 01, 2016
            will you give me any reply for the complaint which i had submitted
            Battery damage i want new battery
            Job order no:620017A22111602, we sent the mobile to you more than 40 days until we can't receive the same
            Your company mobile Millenia 2GB Star in the month of JAN 2016. From the date of purchase there is a batter problem. Even a incoming call comes, there is a drain in battery. I have visited Mobil shop But they are telling that there is no supply of the above model batteries.
            Please solve my problem

praveen kar
              Dear sir/ madam
              Your device celkon q 54+ is cannot use for long time, i have purchased in april 16, starting it work normally but a few time, only four month its bettery backup is good after this battery can use long time, it take few mintus for charging and discharging, second problems is sharing of data other device process is slow by share it or zapata, i want to new celkon bettery for this device, not available in my location in delhi also, other problems is camera is not working since sep.
              And major issue this phone show starting automatically restart sim or again unlock sim, behave as phone restart, i facing many kind of problems
              It is expected you understood my problems.
              Please give me a exact solution
              Your customer
              Praveen kumar
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-19 03:42:55

[Nov 16, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Celkon Customer Care's response Nov 16, 2016

Warm greetings from CELKON.
              sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.
              for any product related assistance you have to approach our authorized service center only.
              kindly provide your location and contact number, so that we can send service center details.

Note : Kindly mail us on [protected]@celkonmobiles.com
              I want to buy a new smart phone by exchange celkon Android mobile
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Software

JpnJsr
                Celkona95 touch screen replaced by paying rs 1100 vide job reference no: dl11005a20061601 on 20th june 2016 by order placed on ms godsons enterprises
                G-12 & 12a b. d. chambers,
                B. d. gupta road, karol bagh, new delhi:110005
                Ph:[protected]
                But touch screen suddenly stopped working to-day 15th nov 2016.
                Could you pls take necessary steps to replaced new touch screen as celkon company cheating customer like any thing.

Celkon a95 touch screen stopped working beside i got replaced on 18th june 2016
                Celkon a95 touch screen stopped working beside i got replaced on 18th june 2016

[Nov 15, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                i boudht a celkon q44 mobile and the battery got failed.and it is not even available at ur service show room.i am in an urgent need .so kindly please provide me the battery as soon as possible.
                I have celkon mobile model is Q519+ and i was purchase this mobile last april(2016) mobile is not working good battery was not found in celkon stores.

tarun9333
                  Complaining about celkon mobile a406 i have given my mobile for service at chilakaluripet service centre on 26/08/2016. Till now i didn't got any response from them i came to service centre for many times no response from them that to they speaking too volgerly voilently i need my mobile back
                  The complaint was
                  Hang on function and software update

[Oct 10, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My name is Lalit Kumar Sharma I have a celkon mobile purchase on home shpe 18 his model is Celkon 4.0 inch (10.16cms) Android KitKat Phone - A409-Silver.
                  This mobile battery not working properly. So you are request to you please changed my mobile battery immediately.

Thanks & Regards

Lalit Kumar sharma

mallikarjun immidi
                    I bought a Celkon Tab "4G Tab7" and used for 2 months. Later unfortunately it's display glass had broken and was given to Nagu Infotech, Celkon service center, Kakinda, AP. They have promised me that, it will be replaced with the new one and it will cost around Rs1400 a
                    I have given my tab to the service center (Nagu Infotech, Celkon servnd it takes around 7 days (for which I have agreed). ice center, Kakinda, AP) on 1st of August 2016 and the complaint number allotted was 3561.
                    I have been requesting them to make this repaired from the past 2 months and till now they have not resolved my issue.
                    I have tried multiple times by approaching them and tried customer support numbers which never work([protected], [protected]) so that, my tab display will be repaired. But I did not receive positive response from them and no response from celkon support.

So I request you kindly look into this issue and solve the same.

I once again request you to kindly help me in this and see that my TAB "4G TAB7" get a new display.

Thanks for your kind attention to this issue.

Mallikarjun

Unethical behaviour
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-06 23:07:40

[Oct 04, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Celkon Customer Care's response Oct 04, 2016
                    Dear sir kindly mail to [protected]@celkonmobiles.com
                    Sir my phone is celkon a406 in this phone how to I update my software please tell.
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Rahul Kumar Gupta

Handset was purchased from Homeshop - Order No[protected]

Handset not returned after 2 months even !!
                      Service center address

14/ A5 MB Road, Khanpur city 110062, South Delhi,
                      Celkon - Q54 Millennia

Handset was submitted on above mentioned address on 3rd'August'2016 unfortunately after some days service center was shifted to another shop near to existing center

I received a message from Company last month saying the Handset has been repaired.

Issue - Services center is not returning my handset and every time they ask to come on different day and giving new silly excuses and making me fool.

Service Center Details -
                      Date Submitted[protected]
                      Jobsheet No - DL110062A03081601
                      SC Code - E69
                      Contact no[protected], +91- [protected]
                      Emails -mobility.[protected]@gmail.com

Customer Details ---Rahul Gupta, Address House no - 7 I block, Govindpuram Ghaziabad, 201013
                      Customer Contact No - +91- [protected]
                      Handset - Celkon - Q54 Millennia
                      Handset Details - Serial/ IMEI No - [protected], Under Warranty
                      I have lost hope, this is really disguisting !!
                      Hope anyone can help !

Rahul Gupta ( Customer )

Handset - Celkon - Q54 Millennia Not returned by service center after 2 months even !!

[Oct 03, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Celkon — Battery problem celkon mobile millennia 2gb star

S R Achanta
                        My son has gifted my your company mobile Millenia 2GB Star in the month of March 2016. From the date of purchase there is...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Employees

Dilip24
                        Congratulations. You have won a first place among companies giving worst experience to customers. Iam writing this mail for the 3rd time and i called to your customer care 100 times. Still, my issue is not yet resolved which is pending since 6 months and basically no proper response they can able to provide to me atleast. Just they will say that my issue will get resolved. Thats it. I neither get call nor issue get resolved. Till now, i havent received even one call in reply for my 100 calls. Iam really not getting logic why you are maintaining customer care centre. Iam restricting myself very hardly for not using abusive language over this mail. You cant even resolve an genuine issue for 6 months.

I know you dont reply to this mail also. But just a try and a small hope that atleast you will reply. What to do..we should bear this pain for purchasing your phone.

[Sep 27, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        worst service i cann't give 1 star as it implies bad but celkon services are worst
                        Sir
                        Nearly from 8 months your celkon care center is not solving my problem and the warrenty is also come close to complete. So kindly request you to please resolve the problem.
                        My job card number is :- AP535003A27091606

[email protected]
                          I have purchase celkon millennia ufeel 599 gadegts360.com and I was order my phone 2 September 2016 n I have received my product on 14 September 2016 the product was defective, when I was starting my mob, my mob was continue vibrating actually I m living in siliguri BT celkon service center was not here so plz replace my phone otherwise I was seriously complain to consumer court my order I'd is OEB806D3EDAADCBDA1 so plz guyz do something don't take too much time otherwise I need some action for u all...

[Sep 15, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

masoodkmr
                            Dear sir, i the existing mobile user of q54 put an purchase order for battery rechargeable on dated 05/08/2016 at m/s. Ss. Communication, nizamabad technician mr. Md. Saleem, cellno.[protected], but till date there is no action taken by said person.
                            Kindly look into the matter and send purchase battery at an early date.
                            Masood, [protected],
                            Q54 mobile imei no.[protected]
                            Kamareddy. Telangana

[Sep 07, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

apoorv guraja
                              I bought a mobile of your company named after "CELKON MILLENIA HERO" in the month of april and the phone has got some problem with the mic & ear-phones slot .so, I have given it for repair at the service center and the people there has told me that if the service was not available with the spares on repair I might get a new one .But, now it has passed 50 days and there was no sign of my mobile with the service, and when I asked about the delay at the service center they said that we don't know when the phone will return and you need to wait for three months .
                              I need my phone back as fast as you can provide the service

These r d IMEI NO of my phone
                              IMEI1:[protected]
                              IMEI2:[protected]
                              SO, respond to this as soon as you can & provide me service as fast as possible

Yathishn
                                I bought the phone in the month of march. After 2 months i used to receive many pop-up ads, unable to close the pop-ups. The ads (Apps) will install automatically even if the pop-ups are closed. Many nasty apps are been installed and also automatically gets installed even if it is uninstalled.
                                Took backup and factory reset the phone, continuous pop-up error message is being displayed "unfortunately, wt service has stopped" cant even close the error message and not able to use the phone.
                                Kindly resolve the issue.

[Aug 30, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sree Tirumala
                                  This is madhu from khammam. Telangana
                                  I brought celkon c108 mobile on 28th august 2016 at lot.
                                  It is not supporting for demo sim. Recharge not processing.
                                  Request not processed due to incorrect request format message is displaying.
                                  Ame sim supporting for another mobile.
                                  Tumati madhu
                                  My contact number is [protected].
                                  Tin :[protected]

[Aug 29, 2016] Celkon customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  My new Celkon 4g tab-7 is submitted to you for not showing signal since last 5 months and i take my tab yesterday but the problem is same as it is what are the problem you are ratified from your service centre.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances