[Resolved] Central Bank Of India — Payment not received

parmar dharmendra kumar
Sir, my order no.[protected] return successfully but my refund Rs. 470 not creadited in my a/c .flip cart says contact to bank with ref.no.

Ref.HUR[protected]'

card no. 8958
a/c no. [protected]
parmar dharmendra kumar.

ref.

Order ID: OD[protected]
Product: S.S Enterprises

Thank you for writing in.

We understand that you’ve not received the refund of your order.

We’d like to assure you that the seller has refunded Rs.470/- on January 06, 2017 and it should have been credited within 05 business days from then. . However, due to the huge number of banking transactions in lieu of demonetisation, your refund could be delayed and the amount will only be credited to your Debit card after 04 business days.

You can contact your bank’s customer care using the number mentioned on the back of your card with the reference number: 'HUR[protected]' in case you need further assistance. If they are unable to help, you may raise a dispute with the bank's grievance department and they will surely help you out.

We look forward to your continued trust and support in us.

Vanitha M
Flipkart Customer Support
Auto-Response[protected]:03:58 )

Thanks for writing to us. We have received your query and will get back to you within the next 24 hours.

[This is an auto-generated response. Please do not reply to this email.]

Team Flipkart
Your Query[protected]:03:55 )
sir, my order no.[protected] return successfully but my refund Rs. 470 not creadited in my a/c pl.help me
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 21, 2017
problem solved. thank you very much.

[Jan 17, 2017] Central Bank Of India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My transaction is failed when i withdrawal money(2000 rupees) fron atm of CANARA BANK
चितईपुर के स्टाफ मे एक कर्मचारी ठीक से काम नहीं कर रहा है इसका उपाय किया जाए .

Central Bank Of India — Lose of atm card

I have lost my atm card in bareilly.
Please block my atm card
My central bank account number is [protected]
I have operated my debit card at 6.12 P.M. on 10.01.2018 at SBI ATM PARLIAMENT STREET NEW DELHI Branch. The slip received has mentioned sorry unable to process but message received on phone as well as check through mini statement on 6.14 P.M. same found debited from my saving account A/c. no. [protected]. Kindly refund the same at earliest.

Chander Mukhi, Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021