Central Bank Of India Customer Care

Nagpur
Oriental Building, 2nd Floor, Kamptee Road, Nagpur – 440 001
Fax: +91 71 2252 0365

New Delhi
P.B. No. 7007, Link House, Press Area, 3 Bahadurshah Jafar Road, New Delhi – 110 002
Fax:

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Central Bank Of India Complaints & Reviews

arundevaab

This is Arundevaa B from Chennai. I have pledged a jewellery in Central Bank of India, Kilpauk Branch, Chennai Last year and got we cleared the loan amount and got back our jewellery from the bank. 7 months after that we got a call from the bank stating that they have wrongly credited other party loan in our account and they have released the jewellery. We are not maintianing the Challan since we have got the jewellery back. The bank Manager is now saying that he will provide us any further loan (or) he will release the remaining jewellery which we pledged with the Central Bank of India till we pay back the sum 12,0000 which they have wrongly credited but till now they are not maintaining any proof of the money which we paid. What should we do now? Is this how Bank employees work? The mangaer has insulted us infront of other customers. Because of this i faced big problem and i borwed money from the outsider for high rate of interest. PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE.

PLEDGING

mohammad riyaz khan
    namaskar
    Meri (mp) jabalpur mein music shop hai jiske liye mujhe payment bhejne ke liye aapki branch jo Yash vhicals ke opp. mein hai jaana padta hai but wahan aapka staff mujhse cash lene se inkaar kar deta hai aur keh deta hai ki yahan se transferr nahin hoga net problem hai kisi other branch se transaction kar lo.
    lekin sir ye baat hamesha woh kehte hain, mujhe phir doosri branch mein jaana padta hai jo ki wahan se bahut durr hai. yeh branch meri shopp se paas hai.
    Dear sir plz. bataiye main kya karoon.
    your faithfully
    I have deposited Rs.200, 000 into my savings bank account being maintained by the Central Bank of India, Anna Nagar Branch, chennai.600040, A/c No:[protected]. I deposited the amount at their Vijayawada Branch on 5th Dec 2009. On 8th Dec, the amount got transferred, but LESS RS.300. I approached the Chennai office for an explanation and they simply told this is their counter part's mistake and I have to lodge a complaint at BZA branch. The circular No: 404 dtd 3rd Nov 2008 point number 4 says, it is free and no collection charges are chargeable for these type of deposits/transactions.
    Will the management return back the amount with interest to me now? and an explanation why the concerned officer made such a mistake which demoralizes the entire banking community due to his ignorance or negligence.
    I am willing to lodge a complaint with RBI and Banking Ombudsman shortly on this lapse.
    P.J.RaoRamesh
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Central Bank Of India — Deny to give interest waiver on education loan [Resolved]

Sourav Jain
      Respected Sir,

I have taken a education loan from Central bank of india khuskibagh...

Central Bank Of India — About net banking [Resolved]

Narendra Nath Pandey
      I have a saving account No.[protected] with central bank of India branch Shahdol (Br.No.CBINH 0280787) .I...

R Saravanan
      On 27 January 2010, I lodged a complaint regarding Public Urinating on road and making the place very bad for the past several years and emanates very bad smell after 3.00 pm, which locates at Pondy Bazaar, which is very near to Rohini Lodge and Central Bank of India. This place was used as a public lavatory by the working and people coming for wine shop, in and around pondy bazaar.

For that, I thank the Hon'ble Chennai Mayor for visiting the place and took necessary action for the same. After his speedy action, i thought, the place will be kept clean. But, the rubbish were removed and now the place is very comfortable for the people to urinate in that place. In spite of our repeated shouting, the people asking me to construct a pay and use toilet, so that they can use the toilet and not on the road. So, my humble request is to you sir to PLEASE CONSTRUCT A PAY AND USE TOILET OR LAVATORY for the people working in and around Pondy Bazaar, so that the place can be kept neat and without any bad smell. For your reference, Previous photo and recent photos have been attached.

And, for the past 3 weeks i was very affected by this place and got in bed due to fever, calf & cold etc. and still i am suffering from the same.

Your necessary action in this matter will keep everyone's health good and can see a happy face.

Thanks and regards
      R Saravanan

Kuttikadan Jackson Jose
        I must say the service given by Central Bank of India Nasik Satpur branch is the worst customer service providing bank in todays date. The staff is continiousy busy talking on phone about there personel matter making the customers wait. The staff in the bank can never been seen on there desk because they hardly want to work but they are very puntual about there lunch breaks. Whenever asked a dout or a question they reply as if we have give some bad word to them and they are very angry about it. They are never happy to help you, according to them we are suppose to know everything in there bank and must have no douts and last but not the least its a bank who wont serve with a smile but ya ofcourse with a grunt face being angry on working for us. Please if anyone ever reads this and takes action on these matters please try being a customer of this bank and try facing all these matters. Thank you

manish ramdas chavan

i was sanction seed money load from dic and send the santion in central bank of india. and the manager was give me no dues form and i complete it but after that the manager can't give me positive response.and tell me i have no time you come tomorrow. so sir please i request you please give a action against branch manager

Rakesh Kumar
            I have opened a saving account in your branch on dated: 30.12.2009, Branch Name, Slum & JJ wing, Vikas Kuteer, New Delhi-110002. Brach Manager has not formed a similar policy for all the costomer. He is issuing cheque book & ATM card directly to some customer and saying some customer to I send a letter to your residence and after receiving the letter we are issue the cheque book/ATM card. He does not very well know about the computer programming. Banking division has formed a policy for all the costomer & the mangager not entertain the policy of the bank. The mangager has not been reply to the costmer satisfactory. He says you write a letter I will E-mail the same letter & the reply will be given after 10 to 15 days.
            Thanking you,

(Rakesh Kumar)
            Shop No.11, Anaj Mandi,
            Bahadurgarh-124507

shikhar tripathi
              Sir my self shikhar tripathi s/o Shri Dinesh Narayan Tripathi Vill. Mishrauliya Dheesh Post Shringinari Dist.Basti UP Pin 272001 Lodge a complaint in september month & a reminder in 1st week of october against BRANCH MANAGER CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA LALPUR PANDIT DIST. BASTI 272001 (U.P} in case of education loan which was not given by bank. sir i am got any information about my complaint from your corner . so u please take some step as soon as possible i need justice.

tryambak kulkarni
                To

Honble Chairman, Central bank of india

i wish you happy and prosperous new year 2010 and your staff members.

i have saving a/c in central bank of india, j b nagar br, mumbai-59, tel no of the br is[protected]. my a/c no is [protected]. Every time their is always overprinting in passbook, sometimes ink of cartridge is dark, sometimes very faint so that entry on next page of passbook in not readble, every time there is one or half page of passbook is left blank by making mistakes. While asking for rectification staff at the counters, their officers AND MANAGER OFTHE BR ALSO reply arrogantly. Surprising thing is that the Branch manger is arrogant and she do not want to understand the customers' problem and argue which is not acceptable.

if this is the behaviors of staffs, officers and manager then how your are going to "build a better life around us". why the ethics of good customer service is not imbibed on the staff mind?

higher-up of the bank take note of this and i will be thankful if they contact on [protected].

i thank you for sparing some time for reading this.

vasanti kulkarni

monushame
                  SIR,
                  I am reputed customer of Central bank Of india and presently residing at Saharanpur.
                  On contacting branch manager in respect of the New Year Calender, he replied that few calenders were supplied by higher offices hence shown unability.
                  Now I would like to know that what quantity bank provides to a branch and why Branch Manager has shown his unability in giving one calender to his customer.
                  Waiting for your reply.
                  Yours
                  Monu

Yogesh Kiran Shah
                    This is our third complaint with you,i would like to know the status of of our previous complaints regarding the refund order of Rs 6120/-.The details are as follows

Duplicate refund order no 364790
                    As per our earlier letter dated 16/4/2008 Reg No-264790/364790/CBI.With reference to this I request You to send me the duplicate refund order of Rs 6120/-.The details for issuing refund order-
                    Application no 24278045

Address:- Yogesh Kiran Shah
                    Priya Computers,Chafalkar Complex
                    E Wing, Maruti Road
                    Sangli-416416
                    Shri Basab Mondal, General Manager is the nodal officer for complaints. Write to him on the following address.

[protected]@centralbank.co.in

interner banking

Sir my internet banking is not working my, id no:[protected] contact branch no response

Narendra Kumar Pankaj
                      Sir/Ma'm,
                      I have a Education loan A/C in Central Bank of India, Arera Hills, Bhopal branch, pursuing PGP + MBA degree and taken loan for the same. Every transactions were going fine till my 4th installment of fee i.e. issuance of 4th DD.
                      When we applied for 4th DD then we came to know that our loan A/C is empty and it shows a wrong transaction of huge amt of 50K which was wrongly debited to our loan A/C at the time of 3rd issuance of installment but then according to statement 50K was credited back to their A/C. This catastrophic transactions were done by CBI loan personnel.

Now, due to this wrong transaction done by CBI bhopal arera hill branch I am suffering and paying fine for late fee submission in my college. And still they are reluctant to give any positive response to us.

Branch manager and head of loan dept was changed 1 month back.

It has already been 7 days and still no positive response. (Today's date: - 16 Dec 09)
                      Central Bank of Dolariya, Hoshangabad MP
                      Mr. Prem Singh S/O Setan Singh parihar has taken loan for automobile but he miss use this facility.
                      Central Bank of Dolaria, Hoshangabad MP

My PMJDY Account is not linked with aadhaar Card

Sir I have submit my account to IOCL for DBTL Scheme and my aadhaar card is linked with my LPG ID[protected] but my account is not linked with aadhaar number[protected].
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Central Bank Of India, Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar, Odisha. — Wrong deduction of cash at ATM [Resolved]

Rama Ranjan Mohanty
                        Rs15000.00 has been wrongly deducted by ATM from my Savinga Account - no. 1850. A complaint in this regard...

parwayz
                        Rs1500.00 has been debited from my a/c no [protected] without payment through centcash atm card no [protected] on 05/11-2009. More over Rs3000.00 has been debited from my same a/c on 04/12/2009 gainst a false atm transaction on 07/11/2009. written complains has been submitted but still no response.
                        i have seen several anomally in atm transaction in central bank silchar branch. so i am very afraid of it. hope parwayz will get back his money soon.
                        I am a staff of P.S.G Group one of your VIP customer. I have S.B. A/C with Central Bank of India, Peelamedu Branch, Coimbatore - 641 004.
                        My S.B. A/CNo. [protected]
                        My ATM No. [protected]
                        on 6/11/2009 i went to ATM Central Bank of India Trichy Road Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore to withdraw Rs.2200/- the amount debited but money was not deliverd.

Please refund Rs.2200/- immediatly.

I already sent 2 times net complient and Fax complient on 17/12/09
                        but no response please take qick action.

Central Bank Of India — Bank Lockers Robbery [Resolved]

Abhishek Agrawal
                          Bank Lockers are no longer safe due to lack security arragements in banks. Bank need to seriously up grade their security...

sarath sankar
                          respected sir /madam please get me a new atm card,i already made a complaint and remembering the branch PEOPLES DENTAL COLLEGE my ac no;[protected],but no responce from them.please do the need full.............

central bank of india ATM card — LOST ATM CARD

PLZ BLOCK THE ATM CARD OF ACCOUNT [protected] CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA TAKEN FROM MUMBAI ITSELFAS I HAVE LOST IN TRAVELLING IN MUMBAI.
                          CONTACT NAME DR PREETI KHODKE
                          MY SELF IS LEENA I HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN CENTRAL BANK JAWAHAR
                          COLONY(FARIDABAD) BRANCH .I HAD REQUESTED SO MANY TIMES FOR MY ATM CARD.BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE SO PLS HELP ME
                          I have applied 2 years ago for CBI ATM card but it is not received. I am Amit Kumar S/o Bijender Singh from delhi my communicatin address D-60, Shanti Nagar, Karawal Nagar Delhi 110094 and my account No. [protected] Joyti Nagar Loni Road Shadhara Delhi Now it is requested to send me the CBI ATM card at the following address immediately pl.

Yours faithfully

Amit Kumar
                          R/o D-60, Shanti Nagar Karawal Nagar Delhi-110094
                          Mobile No. [protected]

Meena Sharan
                            My husband was working in central bank of india,station road branch,gaya(bihar)and died in 2006.He had to retier in 2007.
                            While his service period he was having one LIC policy through bank and that premiunm was deducted from salary.After death of my husband we have not get death maturity amount and they given only general maturity amount.
                            But in this case we are not getting justice.Now this matter comes around three years old.
                            So,i need your help.Kindly give your valuable suggestions to overcome this problem.
                            Waiting for your early and favorable response.
                            Your imeediate compliance in this regard is greatly appreciated.
                            Thanks & Regards,
                            Meena Sharan
                            M-[protected]

Whom so ever conserned.

My name is Praveen from Bangalore I'm son of Lingaraj who expired in 2003 october, I want to no what is going on whether we get job or get componsation. I will be very glad to no what is going on this it will be relief for our family.

Waiting For Information.
                            Praveen

SANTOSH KUMAR DALABEHERA
                              I OPEN A NEW ACCOUNT IN CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA ON[protected]. MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS [protected] BUT I HAVE NOT GETTING THE ATM-CARD YET.
                              I am a staff of P.S.G Group one of your vip customer. I have SB A/c with central bank of India, Peelamedu Branch, Coimbatore-641 004.
                              My SB A/c No.[protected]
                              My ATM No. [protected]
                              on 6/11/2009 i went to ATM Central Bank of India, Trichy Road, Coimbatore to withdraw Rs.2200/- the amount debited but money was not delivered.
                              Please refund Rs.2200/- immediatly

with regards
                              N.SHANMUGAM
                              i ve opened my central bank account 2 and half years ago..i got my atm card 8 weeks back after applying million times..i am yet to receive my pin no after applying another zillion times..i don know whether those fellows work or not...i have no other go as my institute is attached with this dreaded bank..wondering when the no comes
                              I am a staff of P.S.G Group one of your vip customer. I have S.B A/c with Central Bank of India, Peelamedu Branch, Coimbatore - 641004.
                              My S.B.A/c.No. [protected]
                              My ATM No. [protected]
                              on 6/11/2009 I went to ATM Central Bank of India, Trichy Road, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore to withdraw Rs.2200/- the amount debited but money was not delivered.

Please refund Rs.2200/- immediatly.

Yours faithfully,
                              N.SHANMUGAM.
                              I HAVE ACCOUNT IN CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (SAIJPURBOGHA BRANCH} [GUJARAT] MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 19584 BUT I HAVE NOT GETTING THE ATM-CARD YET...
                              I HAVE ACCOUNT IN CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA (SAIJPURBOGHA BRANCH} AHMEDABAD [GUJARAT] MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS 19584 BUT I HAVE NOT GETTING THE ATM-CARD YET...

upendra prajapati
                              Ahmedabad
                              i dont get my atm pin number yet . although i had get my atm card from bank before 6 month.

the bank staff says that they dont know about it& they didnt give any satisfatory answer to me.now i request to you pl's arrange my atm pin number as soon as so that i can use my banking facility.

thanking you
                              rahul paliwal
                              cont. no. -+91-[protected]
                              We have a joint account in Manicktala branch. My wife applied for a Debit/ATM card. In 1st week of December, 2009 my wife was informed by bank branch that ATM PIN has been sent from Mumbai. She was advised to contact the branch once she receives the PIN. Today (29.1. 2010), the branch again telephoned her as the Debit Card is lying with the branch. But the PIN number has not reached her till date. How long she has to wait?
                              I have SB account with central Bank of India, Branch Hosur-635109. I applied for ATM debit card with the Branch in August 2009. I have not yet received the ATM card. Evenafter several followups, am not getting any favourable response from the branch. Please arrange to send the ATM card.
                              I am account holder with your Central bank of India, Bhowanipore Branch since long and I also hold a DEBIT CARD since long back also.
                              Recently I have lost my DEBIT CARD and applied for duplicate one.But sorry to mention that your HQ Bombay is unable to supply my duplicate DEBIT CARD for giving several reminders from my branch of Bhowanipore. Please note that my account No. [protected] and I had applied for duplicate for one month back. Please note that in your net site you have boldly mentioned that it will supply within one week. But I think it is furse. I had also applied for duplicate DEBIT CARD of SBI and they had supplied within 10 days. Please inform how long it will take time to response or if there is any procedure to make it fast.Please inform me over my e-mail or mobile as mention below :

e-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

mob - [protected]

Awaiting for your reply.

tapash roy chowdhury

Dharam Prakash Mehra
                                To,

The Branch Manager(Central Bank of India )
                                Zonal Office Bhopal

Sub ;Rregarding pension case of late Smt Shyamwati Mehra’

R/Sir,

My wife (Late Smt Shyam Wati Mehra W/O Dharam Prakash Mehra) was working in education department at Vidisha ( MP) and she was expired on dated 11.7.2005 .

Her fafily pension is getting to Dharam Prakash Mehra and depositing in Central Bank Vidisha Branch Tilak Chowk Vidisha in A.c no . [protected]. Suddenly pension stopped since June 09 without any intimation and I met several time at Vidisha Branch but staff of Bank Branch dd not inform / not responding . I am 76 years old and I can not go in bank frequently .

It is therefore requested to draw family pension with arrears and deposit in above account in your Bank at Tilak chowk Branch Vidisha ( M P)

Dated26-11-09
                                Copy to : CMD ( Central bank Of India) Yours Sincerely
                                Chandermukhi,Nariman Point,Mumbai
                                400021 Dharam Prakash Mehra
                                BN 36 Chaurasia Sector
                                Sudamanagar , Indore (MP)
                                Mob [protected]