Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 30, 2022

File a complaint to Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Having problems with Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

View more phone numbers

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] reviews & complaints page 5

1/8/2022 to 31/8/2022
[protected], Nagpur
Due to the delay in not receiving my actual copies of the result, I am unable to be admitted to my college if any more delay is to be made I have to lose my 1 year to get admitted
so, please make the necessary arrangements to send the actual copies of the result to my school so that they can hand out the results without any delay in 2 to 3 days

yours truly
ARPAN CHATTERJEE

Respected,
    A warm greet to you.
    Actually my school is affiliated with cbse and they are taking heavy charges over school fees this is not up they are charging a heavy board fee from class 12 as Rs2850 for 5 subjects where the board have asked just Rs 1500 and they are also selling school dress at thrice the prices as compare normal market and even the quality is also too worst and if a student is not in proper uniform then...

Ayandip Basu gave improvement exam, so the original mark Sheet and original improvement mark sheet of AYANDIP BASU, class XII, Roll no.12647177, school code-15555, has been sent to Regional office CBSE Bhubaneswar through speed post no. EW[protected]IN on 18/04/22, for merged certificate, but till date even after lapse of several months, the same has not yet been received by neither me nor by the school. Therefore, I request your good self to kindly send the merged certificate as early as possible.

I went to school to the principal, I had to change the name, I told the principal, first he wasted a lot of time Then he said go away from here or else I will get the false case of 420 done inside.

Date[protected]
        Mob No-[protected]
        Paid the amount of 530rs against Promotion fees in College for final Year but amount deducted and receipt not generated. And then I made the fresh Payment .

So kindly refund the amount....
        I need my DUPLICATE MARKSHEET and I have paid urget money of 850 this is supposed to came after a week but it has been more than 40 days i don't get my marksheet i need this for PG admission no any regional office and helpline no. Is picking
        Please help me to resolve my problem...

Sir, submitted that I am Ayush kumar appeared in class X th board in year2022 and my roll no is 26131320. I have applied for reverification of my English answer book vide no W40139 and the answer book which is uploaded it is observed it has observed that full answer sheet has not uploaded and page no 13, 14 and 15 were missing .My marks is missing and less marks given to me that is 25 out of 40 which is very less hence please revaluation the same and I have again submitted for revaluation of English answer book on 14/08/22 .Hence it is requested that keeping my future aspect please reevaluate the said paper. I am much in depression. Sir please help me so that I could get real marks please. Your kind cooperation and early action in this regard is highly solicited please.
        2. I had also applied for revaluation of term 1 exam through school for social science, science and Hindi but its marks have not uploaded sir
        Thanking you sir
        Oct 08, 2022
        Updated by Ayush Kumar 01
        SIR NO UPDATE IS RECIVED ON THIS ISSUE

Prakritik School
          Patna Naubatpur Road, Near Shiwala, Patna, BIHAR 801109 here senior student use mobile in class and he also sexually hrassed and start ragging junior class student by those bad students the two teacher Tara and puja mam also support that bad boys because this student take private tution class by school teacher puja mam and tara mam
          So kindly take big action. Tara mam and puja mam also blackmail junior student...
          +1 videos

School name: Happy hours school
          State:Rajasthan
          City: Jodhpur
          Sir my school is not providing my transfer certificate from last 1 year because of that my previous year was wasted and they are trying to waste this year also, please help me getting my transfer certificate. This school has given a lot of trouble to me

I am from Mount Litera Zee School, Bhalaut, Rohtak, Haryana. I want to lodge complaint of teachers who are beating students with sticks or slap. Even though they are punishing students with hands raised or murga position and insult them in front of other classes. I hope you will resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Respected sir I am writing this letter to you for the caution money and July month salary is not giving to Saint mira academy Moradabad Uttar Pradesh i have requested to him many times but he did not give me my money so please if you help me to immersement of my money I shall we very obliged to you.
              Shalini Agrawal...

My son has passed out class 12th from The Indian School, Sadiq Nagar. The school has refused to issue his Marksheet, Transfer certificate and Character Certificate, they are demanding Annual Charges of 2020-21 and 2021-22. We have paid regular fees till March, 2022.

Please instruct the school not to harass the student and kindly the help as the documents are urgently required for his university admission

It is to complain about the school vishwadeep senior secondary school Affiliated to CBSE Delhi No. 3330049
                This school is recovering extra fees in the name of spoken English course. When we enquire about it the school management says it is compulsory as the cbse has issued a circular and asks students to recover fees for some extra activities (spoken English course) which will be held online twice a week.
                I request CBSE to please check this out as soon as possible. When we denied to give the fees they just said remove your kid from our school if you are unable to give the extra fees.
                I humbly request CBSE to please do something as soon as possible.
                Thankyou

1. You conduct exams very very late.
                  2.This year CBSE 10th exam was over by May 18th & 11th CBSE started by May 28th?. - Harsssing kids here.
                  3.There are no rigorous assignments and home work for 10, 11 & 12 std kids.
                  4.When compared to ISCE, CBSE studnets get more free time. These days online entertainement etc. are spoiling kids.
                  5.Kids of 10, 11 & 12 have so much energy, insted of focussing on academcis and concept, there are many other things are given priority and as a result this year 90% of students got 50% subject answers were wrong inJEE?
                  Please revisit the CBSE teaching and utilize high potential yout energy for more academcis.

Sir
                    I am from sitamarhi bihar studying in Arya public school bathnaha. Sir in our high level syllabus are taught by the teacher . I am in class 10 the teacher is not follow ncert but they teach us from 11 /12 books .we complaint our director but they do not take any action they do not follow cbse pattern they teach in their method and they beat us and use bad words in school please take strict action .

Hey sir!
                      Im faizan razvi
                      I have an accout in canara bank they are charging ridiculously nmmb plz rectify this complain and help people with this
                      my savings bank account balance deduct incessantly from 02/06/2022 due to slab wise nmmb charges. But this charge applies when my balance less than rs.500 as say in Canara branch staffs.
                      So pls if wrong charges deducted by system, pls refund my balance in my account as earliest.

The school is taking very high fees and we are not able to give it . so, please solve our problem as soon as possible. thank you

Sir
                          It is inform you that i have done eight duties in 10th and 12th examination term -I 2022. I did not received any payment in my account please give payment 2800 rupees as soon as possible. I will highly respectfully to you.

Ravi Shankar Vishwakarma
                          Librarian
                          JNV Panghata
                          Narwar.Shivpuri M.P.

I got compartment in my math exam but i got more marks so correct it and give my result to me

मेरा बेटा जतिन कुमार पिता का नाम संजय कुमार कक्षा 10th दुर्गावती हेमराज टेह सरस्वती विध्या मंदिर पता-नेहरु नगर गाज़ियाबाद, का छात्र है. मेरे छात्र अपनी परीक्षा दिनाक 14/05/2022 देने...