Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Sir, as we all know that government has cancel our board exams and proposed to take online Preboards but, our school is taking...

There was no lab activites

I am student of class 12 with second compartment, i want only answers of these question
    1. Are we not students as 12 regular student ?
    2. We dont have family like others, our life doesn't matters to you.
    3. Is this the democratic country, is this the equality in justice .
    4. If something happens during this who will see our family . Who will take care of them after something happens with us .
    5. We want equal justice as regular students .

Students just aimed for 12th final boards for their dreams and they didn't have idea about scoring in class 10th, 11th or the preboards ... So please do make a change in the criteria of providing marks...

इसमें प्रैक्टिकल मार्क्स क्यों शामिल नहीं हैं? इसके लिए हमने काफी मेहनत की है। अब स्कूल आकर प्री बोर्ड देने को कह रहे हैं। इससे सोशल डिस्टेंसिंग टूट सकती है।

According to my calculation based on 12th cbse criteria my score be definitely less to achieve my dream college. So I expect to announce the offline exams date for cbse as early as possible.The results should be declared as earliest so that it will be useful for my engineering college admissions .Conducting the exam and declaring the results very late is of no use.

RRK Senior Secondary, a school in Chandausi Distt. Sambhal, UP is asking their teachers to visit premises during lockdown and increasing their chances to get infected. Few teachers from this school have lost lives of their family members during the pandemic which may be a direct result of them getting infected by these teachers meeting multiple people from all over the city.

We request you to take action on this forementioned school and help these teachers to save their lives and their families.

Thanks in advance
            Hope this request will be fulfilled before more lives are lost.

Warm Regards,
            A teacher's kid

Iam a 12th private candidate, When 12th board exams for this year was cancelled, some students called at cbse helpline number...

My session is[protected] and my result is yet pending due to compartment in one subject (Physics). I have filled my form as a private student in the month of March to clear my compartment.

Please let me know when I am eligible for appearing for the examination and also let me know about the result criteria.

Every time when I am tried to know cbse they are not pickup call and when they pickup my call they cant give me a valid reason they couldn't solve my query my regional office is cbse Panchkula.
                NAME:ASHWANI GUPTA
                ROLL NO:17180024
                APPLICATION NO:H21DD000414

Please do change the criteria of giving marks for class 12th students based on pre boards... because students perform better in final exams than the pre boards and also it's not sure that students wrote their pre boards without any malpractices in various places across the country.
                  Yes I also accept. Class 12 should be decided by class 12 marks.Many undeserving people who have not studied class 12 properly but studied class 10 and 11 are being benefitted. This injustice system should change or atleast they should keep exam fast

I know that you are taking regional language marks average in group subjects as CBSE 10th results.
                    Iam submitting a requastion to you that don't take average of group subjects marks.
                    You take regional language marks based on internal assessment.
                    This is top priority for regional languages, otherwise we think you are neglecting the regional languages.
                    My humble request as a parent to consider internal evaluation marks in regional languages.
                    G.SEENAPPA
                    F/O G.HEMANTH TEJA
                    JNV CHITTOOR.

My score was not good in 10th and 11th standard as compared to 12th pre board exam as I studied hard as my career depends on it.Even if the criteria can't be based purely on class 12 marks, I want to write the offline exam to get my true marks.The office exam details are not being mentioned clearly at all.I request you to keep the exam as soon as possible as it affects my state engineering college admission and my future career .

Central Government has not given guidelines to conduct online classes but my school is conducting online classes illegally By saying We are conducting free classes please respond sir

Why are considering pre board marks for cbse 12th result...you are just ruining our lives.you very well know that students perform a lot better' in boards than preboards.you will be responsible for each and every suicide of students after the result.

Why are you considering pre board's marks for 12th board result...you are ruining so many students' careers..cbse board will be responsible for each and every suicide after the 12th result...

This complaint regarding my father name correction which is raise last year in the month of september 2020, I contact to CBSC...

Hi Team,

Kindly confirm the above roll number belongs to whom, as am having conflicts should be under my name Akashdeep Khanna.

Please revert as soon as possible.
                              Can I have an update, please at the earliest as it is impacting my employment...

Dear madam
                                We are complaining against principal mam.I have studied in pon vidyashram and Principal
                                Gave wrong...

This school is looting parents by taking charges of fooding and lodging of the months when the children's were not living there.As per the norms only tution fees should be taken of online classes.But they are not listening to the parents and charging all the expenses which is really very hard for parents to arrange during all these covid crisis.When everyone needs financial support.Here some schools like Sri Chaitanya, Vishakhapatnam, Andra Pradesh is continuously looting parents rather being cooperative.Hope CBSE takes this complain seriously and help the victims of this offesce.