Clarks Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to Clarks

Having problems with Clarks?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Clarks customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Clarks

Clarks Phone Numbers

Toll free
1-800-1024504

Clarks reviews & complaints page 2

I had purchased a pair of shoes online from Clarks website and
I have been trying to raise a return request for the order which I have received. My order id is FY61C3477B01209656F2

The shoes which I had received it on 27th October were 3 years old
and on the box the date of manufacture was written as august 2021
but when I opened the box, I found that the shoes were actually manufactured in September 2019....
#Clarks®# Women's Orthopedic Walking nurse shoes (50% OFF TODAY -) × 1

Taxes

Rs. 14.84
Total

Rs. 1, 499.00
Till today ihave not received the shoes.Please refund my money.
I lastthe faith in the company ....
#Clarks®# Women's Orthopedic Walking nurse shoes (50% OFF TODAY -) × 1

Total

Rs. 1, 499.00...

Clarks — No Refund

Order No. FY61A25D9F01427883BF

I have ordered a pair of shoes and then returned them on 13/12/2021 . There is no option on their website to add bank details and no one is telling me how I will get my refund back .Their website has been showing "Out for Delivery to Store" for more than a week . No one is replying to customer care no. and mails ....

Clarks — Shoes returned but refund still not issued, no response from Clark's on mail

I had ordered Clarks shoes with the order number:[protected]
Not getting any response from Clarks neither from their customer care number...

3 of 1, 311
Order #INE1920 confirmed
Inbox

REDBOXMALL [protected]@outlook.com via shopifyemail.com
Thu, Dec 9, 4:21 PM (10 days ago)
to me

REDBOXMALL
ORDER #INE1920
Thank you for your purchase!

This orderi placed on 9th dec 2021 and paid amount rs.1500/- till todayihave notr eceived the shoe nor any communication
Dec 25, 2021
ORDER #INE1920 Thank you for your purchase! Hi SOUNDARAM, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent. View your order or Visit our store this is the message received from red box mall vid shopifyemail.com for a clarks diabetic shoe ordered and Rs.1500/-paid online. till today i have not received any communication.

I placed an order for diabetic shoe on 9th Dec2021.
    ORDER #INE1920
    Till today not received the product.
    I paid Rs.1500 also.
    Please help me

I have been trying to contact clarks customer services on phone which is always busy with no response and on email which no one replies to . I want to return the olive slippers worth rs 2999 from order number FY61B240BC012CD744CA
      I am unable to create a return request using website as nothing happens when i click on return option.
      I tried to reach out to the customer services number but there is no answer on that number, it...

On 03rd Dec 21 I remitted Rs 1499 for purchase of shes from Clarks and received the message as under :

Transaction No. [protected] for Rs 1499.00 done for KESHAV KUMAR has succeeded from payu team

Purchased 2 pairs from clarks store DLF mall of india noida, store no 4524 on 6 dec 2021. Both are defective. Sent mails and reminders to clarks. The backend has sent mail to store keeping me in CC and asked to help customer and exchange the product. But store has blatantly ignored the request. No contact or effort made so far.
        Shacre II run Black shoes and beeswax shoes of same model.
        Tax invoice No [protected]...

I had ordered shoes from clarks india which oversized .for all other brands my shoes size is 11, so i ordered 11 sized shoes but they are very loose so i asked them to exchange or refund but they are unresponsive, i am very disappointed.

Madam/Dear Sir,

Please refer to the telecon held with undersigned. In this regard, this is to submit that I ordered a pair of shoes bearing Order ID FY61A0F84301314C025F. This shoes does have following issues:

1. The size of the shoes is 1 large
          2. Shoes are not properly polished. It seems that the shoes are used.
          3. The par does not match with the product shown online.

I therefore request you to please initiate refund for the same. I will order one as per my size from your website.

Best regards

Saurabh Kumar
          Mob- [protected]

Dear sir /madam as I got a damaged product against Order ID FY619B83B001B59BBA72, kindly guide me the process to return the product ASAP...

Please note the order no. : FYND[protected]. Against this I have returned the below items on 14th Nov'21, but the amount is not yet credited to my account.

Banbury Slip Black Leather - Rs. 5399.10
              UnVoyage Lace Navy Leather - Rs.3239.10

I have not yet received the amount till now.

I received my order on 1 Dec order id - FY61A25D9F01427883BF .There is no return and refund option on there website they said that there is a return option on myorders page but there is no option . They do not reply to mails and phone calls .
                Dec 25, 2021
                They communicate with the Email and send a link for adding bank details . Then I got my refund back.

I have taken one pair of shoes from Clarks and have worn them only once. Shoes Sole Complete crumpled. Please Take Appropriate Action And Replace My Shoes.

I purchase a Clark’s shoe from DLF Mall of India. The shoe was bought vide bill 5143905 date 11 Sep 21. The shoe sole of right foot is coming out due to poor quality. It is disheartening to purchase a reputed brand shoe with such poor quality control. I have returned my shoe to the Clark’s shop today. I will request you to kindly looked into the matter and would request for a replacement of the shoe.
                    Looking forward to a positive response from you.
                    Mr Atul Deswal

I ordered two pair of shoes from clarks.in and the status has been "Order received" status. They never delivered the product. I paid Rs 5398 for my order. They didn't respond to my email and later blocked my email id. The customer care no is also useless as they never picks call.
                      I even sent request to them later to cancel my order but again didn't get any response from them...

I have return the product but i have not get my money back through please do the needful

I have prepaid ordered 2 pair of shoes from Clark’s and wanted to change the address and I need to travel. Have been calling the customer care toll free number since 6 days now and there is NO RESPONSE.
                        I have cancelled one of these orders but am concerned about my money back given the no response and the type of complaints. The cane elation has been rejected by Clark’s....