[Resolved]  Airtel — To change the plan

Hai...

I am Raghavendra i want to change the below no's

[protected] this no corporate plan 250 rs i want to change the plan to 150 rs corporate plan and,
[protected] for this no i want to change the 150 rs corporate plan to prepaid plan, pls change the plan as per according.

your's faithfully
Raghavendra

Comments

INDIAN NAVY — change plan

I the above mentioned Three LIC Policy holder kindly request you that my LIC agent currently open a new policy no.[protected] hly premium 2045. Actually i dont know about that plan and i dont get that bond paper. So I request you to give me all detail about this policy sothat i can change the plan or Cancelled that policy.

Thanks and Regards,

Kashinath G yadav.
Need Manual Settings For GPRS...
bill abhi tak meri email id par nahi aya
I was an airtel consumer of HP no [protected] with an add on no [protected]. I got posted out from Dharamshala in Jun 07 and gave a letter to surrender my card. Further after coming to Jodhpur i paid my bill of Rs 1626 on 11 jul 07 and again gave a letter to jodhpur airtel office at Ratanada to surrender my SIM and as confirmed by the person at airtel office at jodhpur that SIM has been surrendered. On 20 oct 08 i recd a call from tees hazari court that an amount of Rs 2523 was pending against my name against ph no [protected]. I want to know that when i had surrendered my SIM in jul 07 then how a bal was left and why no communication was given to me regarding the same. Pl ease give complete details of the case as i feel cheated by Airtel. I will be grateful if complete details can be given to me because when i contacted dharamshala office i was told that i had given a cheque in Dec 07 which bounced whereas i have not given any cheque in Dec 07. Thus it is my sincere request to kindly give me the details of the case and forward the court papers also to me as i have paid Rs 2523 on 20 oct 08.
hi,
this is gvvs murthy
mobile no.[protected]
i am using airtel postpaid comnnectio under the cug plan and we get free calls for some numbers under this plan. but we want to change that group numbers and add new numbers replacing them can u send that information.
or else we want to change this number to prepaid...
Dear Sir, |
|With reference to your Service Request? ref :19006951dated |
|28.10.2008, my |
|Airtel number [protected] |
|We would like to inform that, Our request regarding Air tel |
|Network problem in my |
|hometown ( Ambur )Tamil nadu, for the past five years i am |
|using air tel prepaid card |
| |
|[protected], and [protected]. when ever i entered in home i am |
|not getting proper |
| |
|connection in my home, these problem was occurring past one |
|week, ? at the same time i |
|am also inform my family members are using air tel? 6 prepaid & |
|two postpaid card, i am very sad regarding airtel network |
|problem, |
| |
|hope you stand our critical problem and sort out . |
|Regards |
|Afzal
Hai...

I am Manjunath patil i want to change the plan of my no is [protected].My current plan is "AES 248 KK", i want to change it to "H17 CUG 199".please change the plan.

with regards
manjunath patil
i want to more about my choice
dear,

sir.

i want about outgoing SMS services from number ([protected]), please inform me.

thanks.
I, Rohit Sharma is having Airtel 500 DB Full Value Corporate Plan as an employee of Bayer Crop Science Limited in Haryana. Sir, on 15th October, i have activated Airtel MO on my handset Sony Ericsson K790i, which was deactivated on 16th October. Simultaneously, on 17th October, I also deactivated Airtel Live from my number, for which I got confirmation on 1:36 am on 17th October. On confirmation for this from your customer care centre at 121, different executives assures me three times, that both of them are deactivated and if it is running then it may be by default from your side and will be stopped by theemselves.
Sir, on 4th November, I got message from number 64611015 on 9:35 am, in which it was mentioned to deduct 15 Rs. for downloading Polyphonic ringtone. Similarly, on 5th November, I again got message from number 64611099 on 1:15 am, in which again was mentioned to deduct 99 Rs for download the game.
Sir, on confirmation of this from your customer care executive, Mr. Shivendra Singh, He told me there is status showing that I have doenloaded two games from www.indiagames.com. While from 17th October onwards, I didnot open even Airtel Live option from my cellphone.
Secondly, when continuous assurance was giving from your side that Airtel Live and Airtel MO is deactivated from your cellphone, then why now it is happening which is actually not so.
Dear Sir, we have approx. 60 CUG no of Airtel with corporate plans in entire Punjab and Haryana. Kindly look into this matter on urgency basis otherwise, I have to send legal notice to you for mental and financial harassment from your side.
Sharma Rohit
Bayer Crop Science Ltd.

precision testing machine pvt ltd — CHECKS NOT SHOWING IN ACCOUNT

I HAD A COMPLAIN I HAVE DEPOSIT THREE OR FOUR CHEQUES AS MY ELECTRICITY BILL. BUT STILL ITS NOT HITED IN MY ACCOUNT. AFTER 5 OR 6 MONTH YOUR PEOPLE WILL COME AND CLAIM US FOR DEMAND DRAFT THIS IS THIRD TIME WE ARE FACING SAME PROBLAM .
hi, this is suresh kumar.my mobile no-[protected].Plz send me my bill to my mail id([protected]@yahoo.co.in
hello sir i m durgesh bhardwaj i wanna cheak my( nov ) 08 statement
Dear Sir/Mam,

I wanna change my H12 CUG plan to H15 CUG plan, and here is my details

name : Pradeep Raaj Seran.
Comp name : HCL Comnet Ltd

kindly do the needfull immedietly

thanking you

pradeep raaj
DEAR CC,
I JUST WHANT FIND OUT THE TARIFF PLANS FROM HYD TO UDDHAMPUR NEAR JAMMU PLS SEND DETAILS TO THE ABOVE E--MAIL ID
BNCV BALAJI
MY NUM: [protected]
dear sir,
Iam bhalchandra kewlram ukey i want to changes the croporate plan.

this my mobile no.[protected] corporate plan 200 Rs.rental
but i want to change the plan to 149 Rs rental corporate plan
so pls my requirset grantly...
Sub: cancel the Airtel Connection

To Whom It May Concern:

I have written all the conversation had with your executive.

My A/c No.[protected]
My Last bill No.1187905
My bill amount Rs.2216

Your executive calls me for my pending payment.
she offer me this scheme were I have to pay Rs.1710/- out of my total bill amount and You will continue my phone service and balance amount Rs.500/- will be abject in the next billing. to active immediate phone service she asked to pay by cash, and so I did.
I pay your persone in cash amount of Rs.1710/-
Assuming that my phone service will continue within a day, but sill my phone is out of service.
When I inquired again on 13th Dec 2008, your executive was asking to balance Amount Rs.500/- than only my phone will be activated. The information is given by your company was incorrect.
I agree that, my bill payment delay from my side but your are-charging penalty for it.
* If you do not have this kind of scheme with you, than way your executive gives it.
Are these tricks your using against your 1-year-old costumer to recover your payment? If so than it give me very cunning feeling.
I am completely disappointed with your service.

Therefore, I desisted to cancel this no.[protected].

1) Please cancel my Airtel connection immediately
2) And retuned me the deposit amount Rs.600/- which is refundable at the time
of discounting the Airlet connection no.[protected] within forty days at my residential
address by post.
3) Replay to this email

Thanking You,

Naina
I AM USING AIRTEL CONNECTION UNDER CUG SCHEME IN THE NAME OF M/S ABHIJEET ASSOCIATES . MY CELL NO IS.[protected]. FOR THIS I AM DIRECTED TO GO THROUGH LINK. I REQUEST YOU CANCEL THIS CONNECTION AND INFORM ME THE PROCEDURES THORUGH MY ANOTHER MOBILE [protected]

YOURS TRUELY [FOR ABHIJEET ASSOCIATES].
Dear sir/madam

hello iam the existing customer of Airtel now i want to cancel my
postpaid connection for this number [protected]. for some personal reason.

my sincer thnks to Airtel team for wonderfull cousomer service.

i request your good self cancel the same at earliest & if i have to pay any balance amount i"ll be paid with this month bill

thanks & rgds