[Resolved] Airtel Customer Care — Airtel customer service is No.1 GARBAGE
-First of all, their customer service is a No.1 Junk!!
-I am terribly pissed off by the AirTel Services, especially the Customer Service department!!!
-If the postpaid customer service is Bull-, this is Pig !!
-I had a AirTel postpaid connection since 4 months and due to their erotic billing and hopeless service I was terribly irritated.
-None of them know any information when I call them on the discrepancies in my billing, including their Managers, rather Damagers!! - - -And the call center executives are terribly mis-leading with their half-baked knowledge. Even If I scream at them, they've been trained
to be buffalo-skinned and get strokes on their buttocks!
-Whenever you start reporting any problems to them seriuosly, they just disconnect the call because you are not going to talk to the same 'bum' again, right.
-But, anything related to the payment like collection, payment due date, payment follow-up calls works excellent.
Fed up of their non-sense and stupid billing, I switched to Airtel Prepaid. This is another big Gutter!!!
- Switching took 8 days
- Recharging failed repeatedly and it took 2 days to get activated.
- Finally, recharged my prepaid with 498 plan with a talk time of Rs.300
- 2 days after the recharge, all my outgoing calls are barred. My balance them was Rs.297
- It has become my usual practice to call them thrice a day and scream at them to activate my outgoing calls. Most of the time, they disconnect the call.
- Finally, I managed to file 2 complaints and the estimated resolution was 6 days later.
- Luckily, it got activated on the 5th day.
- 6th day was the resolution day - I got an sms that my service complaint has been resolved.
- Just after the SMS, all my outgoing calls were barred again. My balance was Rs.284.60
Looks like, the service guy switched my connection from 'working' state to 'non-working' state. Bacause, they are buffalos right - they just reverse the connection!
- Now, my outgoing calls are barred and I've already spoken to 17 buffalos. Still not resolved.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:16:15